Finally a good news this morning! Which translates into two good news since that means I've got floor tickets and I'll have the chance to be at the barrier like in Montreal! What a great day people! :D

we might be near even if its not the jj-30 seated thing then haha cause i really want to be in front and i'll make it happen

we might be near even if its not the jj-30 seated thing then haha cause i really want to be in front and i'll make it happen

I'd rather be near you in the first row after hours of line-up than on a nice little plastic chair in the middle of the pit :LOL:

Floor is GA. There will not be any seats, it's only how they sell the floor, not how it will be arranged.

How did you get that info? I called Concertmaps and they told me every floor ticket is seated. From AA to JJ (I think) and then from A all the way to the back. I got FF so it means I'm on the 6th row.

Just hope they decide to get rid of that seated floor crap until then.

How did you get that info? I called Concertmaps and they told me every floor ticket is seated. From AA to JJ (I think) and then from A all the way to the back. I got FF so it means I'm on the 6th row.

Just hope they decide to get rid of that seated floor crap until then.

They must've been confused. They've (most probably) only put these rows/seat numbers on the tickets so that they can keep track of how many they've sold. A seated pit at a Muse concert? Impossible.

They must've been confused. They've (most probably) only put these rows/seat numbers on the tickets so that they can keep track of how many they've sold. A seated pit at a Muse concert? Impossible.

I hope you're right. because I got two other bad feelings :

http://twitter.com/evenko_en/statuses/12581301470

http://www.billetech.com/html/connect.htmI?l=FR&EVNT=MUS2110&STAGE=1&C=

I'm so confused right now. I called the Colisée and the lady who answered had no clue what was going on...

I don't think the Colisée has anything to do with the presale. It really is a presale from Muse's ticketing, concertmaps, just for the fans...

She basically said a lot of people called asking questions and that the ticket sections made no sense... I'm in section 111 row E seats 5-6-7. Now some are telling me I'm on the floor section because everything in the 100s are on the floor. Some are telling me that 111 is actually the section 11 and that it's not seated on the floor. I just called to MAYBE have a definitive version but... that's not the case lol.

I've been refreshing all morning/afternoon at work.. but all I keep seeing is PreSale Sold Out! Very frustrating..

About the floor seats - I went to a concert recently at the Bell Centre where the floor was kind of divided into two sections.. the front half being standing GA, and the back half had seats on the floor.. Not sure if this is the case with the Coliseum but I can't imagine there'll be NO GA standing tickets.. So I'll wait til those come up.

I'm not worried about not going or getting tickets, I was just hoping to pay the ACTUAL price of a ticket for once instead of being raped by scalpers but we'll see what happens..

Now, back to refreshing..

Wow, that's weird. This presale is such a mess, honestly. Never thought I'd say that but it may be even worse than the one we had in December... :stunned:

I think I'll try to call tomorrow and hopefully talk to someone else who knows what the hell he's talking about.

I wouldn't be worried about getting a ticket if I was going on my own, but I have to buy a total of 4 tickets so I'm kinda nervous.

lol absolutely XD She said to call back maybe saturday. By that time, Evenko will be selling tickets and maybe they'll know a bit more.

May sound weird, but I hope I'm not on the floor. My friend will kill me lol.

Archived