I'd been lurking on this site for years too before I register! I finally register because I wanted to take part in the treasure hunt so bad. But I did not realize at the time that the time difference between here and Europe would make my involvement in it quite complicated ;)

Well I'm going to both Ohio shows, and planning on more from when the next bunch of gigs get announced. This show (I'm 95% sure) falls on my midterms in college, and Quebec is about a 8 hour drive or so, so it's not like I can just go for the night... oh well.. I hope all you guys have fun!! :happy:

I'm hoping for Canadian dates in southern Ontario!

Oh, I see, considering you're going to more shows than me, I'm not going to pity you anymore :p

:LOL: Thanks ;) Quebec would have been fun though, who knows, maybe I'll end up getting last minute tix if i don't have exams!

Oh no!! :( Well, at least you have other shows lined up...I was thinking of waiting for other dates to be announced too, but chances are Québec's as near as they'll get for me lol Dont' think they'll play in Canada's tiniest province, or in any other Atlantic provinces for that matter :LOL:

Yeah bigger bands never come out there... It really sucks for you guys! We actually have a boardie from here joining us for the Ohio shows and she's from Nova Scotia, the trip is worth it :D

The show will be awesome! Unfortunately I have to wait 6 month... I'll take the Bus to Quebec city from Montréal with Orléans Express or with ViaRail By train. I did the event on facebook for the quebec concert so if you want to confirm on facebook for the event click on this link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=119228051428031&ref=ts I hope I will met people from different places in Canada for the next show! It will be nice if we all meet somewhere to eat Poutine and things like that before the show!

I think it's sad that I started this thread and I can't even go to this show anymore :facepalm:

That's why MY thread should've won. :mad:;)

There's an official event on FB for the show: HERE.

Plus a while back a few of us from muse.mu created a group for all Québécois musers: HERE. Most of us are from Montréal and we're planning on doing a road trip together to get to the concert. It will be awesome. :awesome:

So...Can I have a confirmation that none of you people who bought tickets through concertmaps knew for certain it was GA until you received them? Did they all turn out to be GA? If I buy "mystery" tickets tomorrow, I know I'll freak out and end up buying more on the evenko presale. :stunned:

Heyyy, I could even bring some Acadian poutine, eh?! :D

Anyone?

No?

Awwwww...lol It's pretty disgusting if you're not used to it ;)

I'll have to cram the summer with a bunch of concerts if I want to get through the next six months!

I'm up for it! But I'm not sure it will be a good idea after it spending 15 hours on a bus. O_o

I have a Jonsi concert on May 2nd... so excited!!

I'm up for it! But I'm not sure it will be a good idea after it spending 15 hours on a bus. O_oQUOTE]

ewwww. :LOL:

Re. Concertmaps: You do know what you'll be receiving in the mail. It's just that when you go to buy the presale tickets, you can't pick GA or Seats. It just assigns you a ticket (you'll know if it's a GA or seat, and which seat/section it's in). So if you want GA, and it assigns you a seat, you can just refuse to buy and refresh your browser, then try again. The tickets go fast, but they keep putting up more throughout the day, so you can keep trying. It would just be much simpler to be able to choose as you're trying to get tickets. So I don't know...I just don't want to lose the chance to see them!!

Oh, that makes sense now that you mention it! I actually participated in the concertmap presale in December but I can't remember much about it except that it made me want to destroy my computer and send death threats to the muse.mu employees responsible for this EPIC FAIL of a presale. So much hate. :indiff:

I'll have to skip school in order to do the presale tomorrow. I have class from 8 to 11 am, but I'll just do the real quick exam and then leave in a hurry. :facepalm: I really have to get tickets then, 'cause otherwise I'll have to call in sick at work on Friday. Oh god.

im really hoping for an Ottawa date or maybe somewhere like Hamilton. cuz its closer to me and oct 21 is going to be awfully close to midterms....

thats why im holding off buying tickets until a closer gig comes around. they HAVE TO COME TO ONTARIO, its given, they come to QUE they have to come to ONT, and vice versa.

10 AM EST tomorrow

I'm gonna skip school XD so I really hope I get them. Last time got me pretty mad too. It was some Epic Fail.

In any case, do you people know when the pre-sale on Evenko is supposed to start? .... or I don't know which other website has a pre-sale...?

:dance:un show a quebec!!

And I'm reeally hoping there's one in Ottawa too!!

God, pre-sale in 15 min and I've just found out on there http://www.billetech.com/html/evinfo.htmI?CNTX=3486102&l=FR&C==

that there are seats in the pit?? :wtf:

Ah man, this thing is stressing me, why isn't there any good plan of the place !

AHah, my link didnt work, well go there and search for Muse, you'll find out what I meant

Archived