I don't understand what their logic is for wanting to have chairs in the pit. I'm assuming they think it'll be safer, but in the end these stupid chairs are just gonna be in the way of our dancing/moshing and I wouldn't be surprised if people tripped/fell over them during the show....

I wanted to strangled the girl from the Colisée I spoke to this morning. I asked her if it was going to be a seated pit, and she basically said "It is going to be seated, however if all you people decide to stand up, then I guess it'll be a standing pit!" :facepalm: Then what's the point of having chairs there in the first place if you know very well that they're gonna get tossed to the sides once the show starts?

cupkaykie: You're travelling all the way from the UK?

My God Cupkaykie, that's what I call dedication! Tell me you were looking for a good reason to visit our beautiful city! :D

Perharps, I agree with everything that you said. I know we all gonna be standing, I mean that's impossible to stay seated at a Muse show in my opinion, but the chairs all over the place are going to be a pain in the ass.

I say we all send twitters to the band about it. Most direct way to reach them... what do you think guys?

Yep! :D

Also, yep! :LOL:

Joint 20th and 21st birthday trip with my best friend... Quebec then on to New York.

If they announce a show ON my birthday, then I'll be there too ;)

Aw, that's awesome! :awesome: You'll love Québec, it's a beautiful city.

I've seen on the website date page that someone posted what seems like a seating chart for the show that includes floor seats : http://twitpic.com/1hn9nb. So good news and bad news.

The bad news is : that we all have assigned seats. So no GA floor spot for you.

The good news is : if we consider that the first rows on the sides are AA, I believe that my FF seats will have a pretty good angle of view... even if I'm 5'5'' and everybody's standing up.

Plus, I read somewhere that one of Muse's NY shows had assigned seats and it was great anyway... So maybe it's gonna have a great vibe, minus the elbows on my face.

Who knows... anyway, I'll check all this on the Evenko/Billetech presale tomorrow.

I haven't been on this thread in AGES!

this would be my closest date,

can someone fill me in?

Also, I seemed to have not been able to find the date on ticketmaster. that might be because I'm half sleeping, but I'm confused...

Thanks (:

Ticketmaster won't have the date because they don't sell these tickets. go to billetech.com

Pre sale begin at Billetch between 9am to 6pm eastern time.

I try tried to have tickets with de pre sale wednesday and the place he gave to me was really suck: level 400. So i wait for today pre sale and is much better and easier with Billetech. In my first try i have 2 place floor seat in row CC...but for my bestfriendfind this to close and..she's pregnant and don't want to be on floor. She said she want to see all the visual effect. So i've got my ticks Section 103, row N, seats 15-16. Not so bad, for me is not a problem i saw them last time they past in Montreal ;-)

So maybe see you there in october!

Prévente de marde...encore. :facepalm:

What did you guys end up with?

I bought 3 tickets in section 112, but then I was offered 114 so I bought those as well. I'll probably be selling the first three unless I can cancel them via the Colisée. My friend was offered 113 row F (:awesome:) but then the website just crashed and he had to start over and of course they were gone... :indiff:

Hi all,

I live in Quebec City and went to many concerts here (Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Red Hot Chili Peppers...) and all were seated.

Usually, starting from the scene, rows go from AA to JJ, then from A to ... For the seats, it starts from 1 on one side to 40 on the other side. So seat AA-20 would be the best one...

If I remember, you won't be able to get rid of your chair. They are folding cheap plasting chairs, but the whole row it tied up together... You can stand up, but you have to stay in front or on your chair. You cannot go nearer to the stage (lots of bouncers...).

It would pretty much look like that (this one was for Def Leppard so I don't know how the stage will actually look like)...

http://intl.ticketseating.com/maps/450w/5937-colisee-pepsi-def-leppard.jpg

So, in my opinion, if you have tickets called seated floor, you are on the floor. If there is a section (100, 200, 300) I don't think you're on the floor. 100 and 200 would be in the red zone, 300 in the blue... (See other maps posted here before). I thought at the beginning that P1 and P2 was for parterre 1 and parterre 2 (parterre means floor), cause I got P1 row A. But now I think it the price range as someone said here.

Hope this help. I'm still a little confused, cause some people are selling GA tickets on ticketing sites... I don't know if they are genuine or not (they were selling them before the presale), but maybe there will be a small GA section somewhere...

In my first try i have 2 place floor seat in row CC...but for my bestfriendfind this to close and..she's pregnant and don't want to be on floor. She said she want to see all the visual effect. So i've got my ticks Section 103, row N, seats 15-16. Not so bad, for me is not a problem i saw them last time they past in Montreal ;-)

Oh? well what did you do with the CC tickets?

Cause if you still have them, I'd have better tickets that section 103 in exchange for you...

If that's the same seats maps, I'm C3,4,5,6 so I'm close to the stage, but I'm on the left side not in the middle... Well, that's the life! Soon we will know everything with the 'real' sale. I can't wait to know everything about the seat maps. That's pretty weird to buy a ticket randomly like we all did.

Well I can't wait for the show even if we're seated. Everybody will stand up.

I'm happy that Metric is going to open for Muse. The cd Live It Out is pretty good. I have to listen Fantasies before the show.

Have a nice day guyz ;)

I love Metric!

Went to see them last week here in Quebec City. They played mostly songs from Fantasies. But I don't care since it's my favorite album! That was a really good show in a small place. I don't know what it will look like at the Colisée.

By the way, just to warn you, the sound is usually not that good at the Colisée. It's an old place, not built for concerts. I hope it won't be too bad in October...

I WOULD DIE FOR A HALIFAX DATE! I live in Nova Scotia and am highly considering flying to Quebec all by myself just to see them. I'd also fly to Toronto or Ottawa I'm tired of fooling around I just want to experience this pure talent. I missed the pre-sale which broke my heart. I want floor to get as close to the front as possible, Im not going to spent roughly $1000 for flight and hotel JUST to sit in a crappy-assed seat :/. LET'S RALLY FOR HALIFAX! (I'd do Moncton NB or Charlotte Town PEI... Hell I'd do anywhere in the Atlantic NO PROBLEM!)

ME TOO!!!! lol I travelled to Montreal alone in March, but I would soooo love to see them close to home. I think we can scratch PEI, but there might be a tiny chance for Halifax or Moncton. I'll definitely freak if they come :D Meanwhile, keeping fingers crossed for Ottawa...:)

And for the UK girl...Hell yesss! You rock! :p

Oh? well what did you do with the CC tickets?

Cause if you still have them, I'd have better tickets that section 103 in exchange for you...

I sell my CC tickets to somone at my job..sorry :( For me i'm ok with my tickets in section 103 the stage his so big and i was much closer at Bell Center so this time i want the be a little bit far for the visual etc...and is Pepsi Coliseum..it's a bit smaller and older than Bell Center.

ME TOO!!!! lol I travelled to Montreal alone in March, but I would soooo love to see them close to home. I think we can scratch PEI, but there might be a tiny chance for Halifax or Moncton. I'll definitely freak if they come :D Meanwhile, keeping fingers crossed for Ottawa...:)

And for the UK girl...Hell yesss! You rock! :p

Do you think Atlantic Canada can handle Muse though? Well I really don't know any hardcore Muse fans except for myself, but who knows, Maybe if they had one venue in one province all of the other fans would migrate haha. I'm going to try for Quebec City but I keep missing the pre-sales :/

I'm super disappointed as I am going to England over the summer and NO DATES WHEN I'M THERE! They play in Manchester and Wembley after I go home because I have to go back to school.

Thanks junkfred, but i still don't get the whole thing. What is the difference between section 100 and 100B?!?!

Simple guess : Since 100B are not actually on sale, I'd say that Section 100 is for all the "100" seats in front of the stage, and if they sell enough tickets, they'll use the 360 version of the stage and the 100B seats will be available. The reason why they're a bit cheaper is because the three towers will hide the first act (Metric).

Again... it's a simple guess.

Simple guess : Since 100B are not actually on sale, I'd say that Section 100 is for all the "100" seats in front of the stage, and if they sell enough tickets, they'll use the 360 version of the stage and the 100B seats will be available. The reason why they're a bit cheaper is because the three towers will hide the first act (Metric).

Again... it's a simple guess.

If you go to http://www.billetech.com/html/home.htmI (the official website that sells tickets for the Colisée Pepsi), they updated the sections. It no longer says ''Section 100 parterre'' or ''Section 100 spectacle parterre''. Section 100 is the red section around the rink. The sections 200 and 400 are the ones after the reds. Unless it says ''seated floor'', the ticket is not for the floor section. :(

Archived