Okay that's what I thought too but I was getting like 4-5 different stories lol XD I hope I get to touch one of the balloons, I was too far last time in Montreal :(

What seats do you have? I was in row L in Montréal and touched a balloon! Yay! [/fangirl moment] I was so excited omg! You'll have an amazing time!

Yeah, it's what I told myself, at least I'll have a good view of the whole thing!

Section 111 is nice though, (if it's where I'm thinking..) lucky you Aliss :happy:

Yeah right in the middle :) Will be way better than Montreal... and the show Montreal was goddamn epic :D

What seats do you have? I was in row L in Montréal and touched a balloon! Yay! [/fangirl moment] I was so excited omg! You'll have an amazing time!

I was in section 123 row T seat 1. There was a balloon close, but it was like 20 seats away or so. :(

In montreal, i was in section 111, wich is the equivalent of section 116 there. Apart from seeing the TiRO SHUFFLe 3 metres away from me, i didn't really liked my seats... you feel apart from the show when you're looking from the sides i though..but anyway having matt that close was awesome but it only lasted 5 min xd

I can't believe there's seat in GA omgg!! Two times in a row seeing muse seated damnnn :(

In montreal, i was in section 111, wich is the equivalent of section 116 there. Apart from seeing the TiRO SHUFFLe 3 metres away from me, i didn't really liked my seats... you feel apart from the show when you're looking from the sides i though..but anyway having matt that close was awesome but it only lasted 5 min xd

I can't believe there's seat in GA omgg!! Two times in a row seeing muse seated damnnn :(

I hope people on the floor will start folding the chairs and putting them on the sides XD

THIS!

We'll look like fools if there are, I'm telling you...

Damn, trust Quebec to make things so complicated...

I know! What's the point of getting a floor ticket if you're seated?! The chairs won't stay there for long, I'm sure, but who the hell thought it was a good idea to put chairs there? :eek:

Hey, does anyone have a clue when they might announce the next North America dates?

I'm all confused...I don't know if I should buy one for Québec in the public sale and just go to Québec, buy one for Québec and then buy one for Ottawa if they do a show there and try to sell the Québec ticket, or nevermind Québec and wait to see if Ottawa's on there and hope for the best... :unsure: The dates for the same region should really be released at the same time, it would make things so much easier!! Gaaaahh!!

Ok, I just couldn't let this "seats on the floor on a Muse show" thing go, so I sent this email to Concertmaps this morning:

"Hi,

Yesterday, I got tickets for the Muse show in Quebec City on October 21, 2010, and my order confirmation says “seated floor (P1) – JJ 37”. I was wondering if the floor is going to be GA of if we will have assigned seats? I ask you this because I can’t imagine chairs on the floor at a Muse show. Also, can you tell me what “P1” means?"

And I just got this response:

"You will have assigned seats

Concertmaps"

There we go...

I have no clue, but there is a lot of space to add dates before and after Quebec City... their way of announcing tickets kind of sucks and a lot of people have the same complaint as you. I understand your dilemma...

Yeah same here... I want to know if I should take a week vacation so I can go see them in Ottawa (and Montreal perhaps....? :happy: ) if they are coming. It would be the best vacation ever XD

I can't believe they'll put chairs everywhere...I think we have to do something... If we all call for refunding tickets because of the seats, maybe they will forget the chairs...I hope everybody is going to be stand up at least!

When I'll get to my wonderful little plastic chair, I intend to fold it neatly and to pass it to the people at my right so the person at the end of the row could throw it as far as she wants... then I'll jump all over my little spot for 2 hours...;)

I can't believe they'll put chairs everywhere...I think we have to do something... If we all call for refunding tickets because of the seats, maybe they will forget the chairs...I hope everybody is going to be stand up at least!

Or maybe ALL call let's say friday and say ''If you do not remove the chairs, we want a full refund. It's not a floor ticket if you're sitting down''. And then call another day to see if they decided to remove them and complain even more until they do... :p

im really hoping that they announce an ONT date, i might have midterms around that time, and it would SUCK if i bought a ticket for this gig and ended up not being able to go... its "far" for me. unless it was on a weekend, then FUCK LOCATION IM THERE!!! lol

Ok, I just couldn't let this "seats on the floor on a Muse show" thing go, so I sent this email to Concertmaps this morning:

"Hi,

Yesterday, I got tickets for the Muse show in Quebec City on October 21, 2010, and my order confirmation says “seated floor (P1) – JJ 37”. I was wondering if the floor is going to be GA of if we will have assigned seats? I ask you this because I can’t imagine chairs on the floor at a Muse show. Also, can you tell me what “P1” means?"

And I just got this response:

"You will have assigned seats

Concertmaps"

There we go...

We have seats on the floor for the Cincinnati gig as well... It sucks.

We have seats on the floor for the Cincinnati gig as well... It sucks.

Wow... That's the worst idea I've ever seen for a concert. Anyway, I hope they will let us to choose the songs we want to hear like the summer festivals in Europe ;) The 3 most popular songs we chose they'll play it. If they do that, choose songs that you know they're not going to play(Bliss,Citizen Erased,Butterflies and Hurricaines,Showbizz...).

I'll do everything to hear citizen erased live!

I'll do everything to hear citizen erased live!

Me too! But I had somehow give up the hope I would ever hear it live... now, with what's going on with the "choose the setlist" thing, maybe they'll realize that this song is one of the fans' favourites and put it back in the setlist! That would be awesome!

Again, on the subject of the seats, maybe if we send lot of twitters to the band, they would do something about it, I'm sure they don't want a bunch of seated idiots in front of them, what do you think?

Hmm, I called as well and the lady said they'd been getting lots of calls, and that she thinks the floor is seated. She did mention that nobody was really sure, and that there was some kind of messup somewhere, and that by Saturday when the proper sale starts there should be more info... so let's not lose hope yet. :p

I'm 90% sure they'll do Ottawa. I mean, what other big Canadian cities can they hit? I'm guessing they'll do Ottawa, Winnipeg and possibly Halifax.

I WOULD DIE FOR A HALIFAX DATE! I live in Nova Scotia and am highly considering flying to Quebec all by myself just to see them. I'd also fly to Toronto or Ottawa I'm tired of fooling around I just want to experience this pure talent. I missed the pre-sale which broke my heart. I want floor to get as close to the front as possible, Im not going to spent roughly $1000 for flight and hotel JUST to sit in a crappy-assed seat :/. LET'S RALLY FOR HALIFAX! (I'd do Moncton NB or Charlotte Town PEI... Hell I'd do anywhere in the Atlantic NO PROBLEM!)

I WOULD DIE FOR A HALIFAX DATE! I live in Nova Scotia and am highly considering flying to Quebec all by myself just to see them. I'd also fly to Toronto or Ottawa I'm tired of fooling around I just want to experience this pure talent. I missed the pre-sale which broke my heart. I want floor to get as close to the front as possible, Im not going to spent roughly $1000 for flight and hotel JUST to sit in a crappy-assed seat :/. LET'S RALLY FOR HALIFAX! (I'd do Moncton NB or Charlotte Town PEI... Hell I'd do anywhere in the Atlantic NO PROBLEM!)

I just want to mention that you do not have to sit in the seats on the floor. You can stand in front of them. No one ever sits. I've been to a lot of shows with seats on the floor, older bands like The Who, Deep Purple, etc... and no sits so no worries there. But it does suck that so far there are two shows with floor seats. I'm hoping Muse hear about this and do something if they can...

I just want to mention that you do not have to sit in the seats on the floor. You can stand in front of them. No one ever sits. I've been to a lot of shows with seats on the floor, older bands like The Who, Deep Purple, etc... and no sits so no worries there. But it does suck that so far there are two shows with floor seats. I'm hoping Muse hear about this and do something if they can...

True, but for people who want a chance at barrier..well, they wont have one unless they're fortunate enough to actually score 'first row' tickets.

If I'm getting floor seats, I need barrier (or very close to it).. Otherwise I can't see anything (I'm 5'3). I think I saw someone in this thread post they had row JJ on the floor.. that sounds pretty far back! Would not work for me.

Thankfully I had barrier last month in Montreal.. but I saw some other vertically challenged people on the floor a little further back and felt pretty bad for them!

Anyway, it's either 100 levels or GA standing for me. I'm going to more than one show this fall, so if it IS going to be seated floors for the QC show, I'm just going to buy a seat in the 100s and appreciate the full stage (which is hard to do when youre up so close) and get barrier somewhere else ! ;p

True, but for people who want a chance at barrier..well, they wont have one unless they're fortunate enough to actually score 'first row' tickets.

If I'm getting floor seats, I need barrier (or very close to it).. Otherwise I can't see anything (I'm 5'3). I think I saw someone in this thread post they had row JJ on the floor.. that sounds pretty far back! Would not work for me.

Thankfully I had barrier last month in Montreal.. but I saw some other vertically challenged people on the floor a little further back and felt pretty bad for them!

Anyway, it's either 100 levels or GA standing for me. I'm going to more than one show this fall, so if it IS going to be seated floors for the QC show, I'm just going to buy a seat in the 100s and appreciate the full stage (which is hard to do when youre up so close) and get barrier somewhere else ! ;p

Oh I totally agree, I would love barrier! I'm going to the Ohio shows (Can't make it to this one) and the Cinci show also has seats. I got lucky with 7th row, since I'm short too (5'3 as well)

I'm planning on many shows for this tour too, and I'm doing the same thing as you, either 100 level or GA, so I can see ;)

Archived