Hum, it's confusing all this pre-sale....on the billetech.com it sait seat floor assigned... and on pre-sale site when you have chance to select your tickets a seat chart suppose to be there and don't look for it...they don't have link for it....

Sorry for my english :rolleyes:

Muse rule! :D

God this was confusing.

I fucking hate how when you buy pre-sale you just have no fucking clue what the hell you're buying!! Sorry, I'm kinda pissed. At least at the Bell Center when you had GA you knew you were on the floor and it was GA, now even the floor gets confusing.

Now if this is the right plan: http://www.billets.ca/concert/muse/, I can see now that my places really aren't great, and that in the end the floor will be GA, which would make more sense...

How can they sell tickets and then define later what the configuration of the place is really like?!

The pleasure of pre-sale I presumed...:indiff:

Yeah it ended at about 11

I still say you can keep trying...Last time, for the Bell Centre, I got mine at around 6 p.m. later that day, even though the presale kept being "sold out". They keep adding more seats.

Well at least that's what happened last time. It seems to be getting worse and worse with each presale, so I don't know lol

This way of purchasing tickets is very frustrating. Like you said, it's probably going to be GA everywhere on the floor anyway, so why all this confusion with the seats? For now, I got JJ on the floor and have no idea if they're good tickets or not (are the double letters in front of the single letters, or the other way around?)... and I'm not even talking about the fact that we can't choose what we want...

Floor is GA. There will not be any seats, it's only how they sell the floor, not how it will be arranged.

Finally a good news this morning! Which translates into two good news since that means I've got floor tickets and I'll have the chance to be at the barrier like in Montreal! What a great day people! :D

Heh, I hate how every time you refresh, you gotta scroll down just a little bit to see our gig :p Interesting to see the other side, though, as I was one of the ones that got a ticket on the first go in Montreal :D

You guys noticed any sort of regularity in the time intervals at which they add tickets?

Archived