At 10:01 this morning, it said ''presale sold out''. Oh dear, if only you would have seen my face XD Thank god I refused that reality and kept hitting ''refresh''... It really shouldn't say ''sold out'' when it isn't...

Every 20 minutes ( :20 :40 and :00) the tickets were available for roughly 30-60 seconds, and sometimes in between that at random intervals. Basically, if you want to be sure, refresh like mad around each 10 minute interval. That's what I did, and it landed me 2 floor (I think) tickets. :)

But you gotta be super fast. What I was doing was putting my mouse exactly where the "buy tickets" button shows up when it's there, then using CTRL+R to refresh so as to not have to move my mouse, then scrolling down really fast. My mouse would land on Buy Now, and eventually I managed to get through quick enough to get my tickets.

I got mine at 2:50 PM, and some people got em way later than that for the Montreal presale back in December, so keep trying!

I would, but I'm at school at the moment and the teacher keeps checking on me. :chuckle:

EDIT: I wouldn't bet on them coming back to Montréal, but Ottawa could definitely happen, and it looks like they'll do 2 gigs at MSG in New York, probably during the week before or the week after the Québec gig.

lol I'm assuming that's the problem with doing a presale/sale so soon after announcing the dates, the venues themself don't know all the details yet! :facepalm: EPIC FAIL.

That's what I feel the problem is.. Really to me all went well for the pre-sale in December, but this was just total chaos...

I knew the link would be on and off and that there would propably be floor tickets left at the general sale if my friend and I didn't get satisfying seats, but we just had no clue where the tickets we had were!! So we took them anyway, and now I think we're not in the pit (which is fine) but like at the other end of the stage, which is not fine. If I knew by the time I bought them I would prop have let them go.. AAhh anyways. I'm still gonna see Muse again, which is fantastic!!:D

I hope for you guys there won't be any assigned places on the floor so you can get at the barrier!!

I'm pretty sure Saturday for the general sales all the 'details' will be sorted out.

Still :facepalm:

That's what I feel the problem is.. Really to me all went well for the pre-sale in December, but this was just total chaos...

I knew the link would be on and off and that there would propably be floor tickets left at the general sale if my friend and I didn't get satisfying seats, but we just had no clue where the tickets we had were!! So we took them anyway, and now I think we're not in the pit (which is fine) but like at the other end of the stage, which is not fine. If I knew by the time I bought them I would prop have let them go.. AAhh anyways. I'm still gonna see Muse again, which is fantastic!!:D

I hope for you guys there won't be any assigned places on the floor so you can get at the barrier!!

I'm pretty sure Saturday for the general sales all the 'details' will be sorted out.

Still :facepalm:

Oh, I think you can call the Colisée and ask them to cancel your tickets (in case you can get better ones this week-end).

I really hope the pit isn't seated.... that would totally ruin the experience. It's really ironic how it's the first time in my life I (desperatly) want to be in the pit, yet I might not even be able to do it. I'm really concerned. :erm:

Uh oh, I think I might know what's up with the seating arrangements:

The presale is not for floor tickets.

Check out this map that clearly shows a B-10 section, which is what I got. Mine are labeled "Floor seated", as were apparently everyone else's, which means our tickets are for SEATS.

If this is true they better give us the option to switch for proper floor tickets :mad:

Oh, I'm an idiot nevermind, I just checked my tickets again and B-10 and B-11 are the seat numbers... which means I'm in Section P1, which brings us back to whether floor is seated or not. Apologies for the possible panic I may have induced, heh ;)

lol. No problem. :LOL:

If anyone calls the Colisée and gets some info about the seating chart and stuff, it would be great if you could post it here. I'll try to call tomorrow, but I have a feeling they won't have a clue what I'm talking about. Hell, they'd say "What? Muse are coming to the Colisée?" and I wouldn't even be surprised. :rolleyes:

lol. No problem. :LOL:

If anyone calls the Colisée and gets some info about the seating chart and stuff, it would be great if you could post it here. I'll try to call tomorrow, but I have a feeling they won't have a clue what I'm talking about. Hell, they'd say "What? Muse are coming to the Colisée?" and I wouldn't even be surprised. :rolleyes:

Haha no, they know Muse are coming, with all the calls they got today. But when I called earlier, the lady was clueless, as the sections on our tickets don't match her chart, or something like that... plus, the P1 and the P2 thing confused her :S

:LOL:

Well, if I had to guess, I think the plan on there (top right) http://www.billets.ca/concert/muse/ might be it, cause my seats are in P1 106 E-1, and thats the only plan I clearly see the 100-200-400, and my guess would be that everyone who got floor and floor seated are on the floor and that it will be GA. (cause it should be really, it doesn't make much sense putting chairs down there and it's true it would ruin part of the experience! )

I still don't get what the P1 is for though...

Pfff, it's been very stressful this morning being so confused with something so dear to my heart..!

It looks like P1 only means "Price 1" and P2 "Price 2".

But hey, we're all confused, so we can't blame her for not knowing what the hell is wrong with that presale. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Wow, schrraw, great tickets you've got! You'll be able to see the TiRO shuffle SO close. *is jealous*

It looks like P1 only means "Price 1" and P2 "Price 2".

But hey, we're all confused, so we can't blame her for not knowing what the hell is wrong with that presale. :rolleyes:

Humm, that could be it. There were only two prices right? And no one got any P3 or 4 ?

I've only seen 2 prices.

What's written on your ticket Aliss?

Section 111 (P1) Seat E - 5 Regular price (REG)

A total of 74.50$ each ticket

Some are telling me I have floor and others that I really have section 111 (like the billets.ca map)

EDIT: Wow, schrraw, great tickets you've got! You'll be able to see the TiRO shuffle SO close. *is jealous*

Not really, 106 is almost in front of the stage, at the other end, we'll be so far!! Or maybe not, we'll see. But I would be so happy to see the TiRo shuffle, which I didn't see at all in march cause I couldn't see them when they were on the sides! And TiRO got a bit a rougher in the pit too, got distracted from what was going on on the stage..!

Section 111 (P1) Seat E - 5 Regular price (REG)

A total of 74.50$ each ticket

Some are telling me I have floor and others that I really have section 111 (like the billets.ca map)

I'm pretty certain you have seated tickets in section 111. If so, that is GREAT for you. I had tickets in the same section in Montréal and had a great view. Close enough to see the boys, but far enough to get the "big picture" with the lasers and stuff. Watch out for the balloons! :happy:

I've tried all pm to buy 2 tickets and i can't. One, no prob but 2 never works. Its a "little" problem when you need 2 in a row.:(

It took me a while to get three tickets too. At 10:00 this morning, it said there were no 3 tickets in a row. And 45 minutes later after refreshing like crazy, I managed to get three...??

Not really, 106 is almost in front of the stage, at the other end, we'll be so far!! Or maybe not, we'll see. But I would be so happy to see the TiRo shuffle, which I didn't see at all in march cause I couldn't see them when they were on the sides! And TiRO got a bit a rougher in the pit too, got distracted from what was going on on the stage..!

Oh right, sorry. I thought you said 116. :stunned: It really won't be so bad though, the lasers look very good when you're practically in front of the stage!

I'm pretty certain you have seated tickets in section 111. If so, that is GREAT for you. I had tickets in the same section in Montréal and had a great view. Close enough to see the boys, but far enough to get the "big picture" with the lasers and stuff. Watch out for the balloons! :happy:

Okay that's what I thought too but I was getting like 4-5 different stories lol XD I hope I get to touch one of the balloons, I was too far last time in Montreal :(

Archived