Simple guess : Since 100B are not actually on sale, I'd say that Section 100 is for all the "100" seats in front of the stage, and if they sell enough tickets, they'll use the 360 version of the stage and the 100B seats will be available. The reason why they're a bit cheaper is because the three towers will hide the first act (Metric).

Again... it's a simple guess.

I don't know for sure, but I would go with foujax's guess. Another theory: as I told you, the Colisée was not made for concerts. When you are in the last rows of a section, you can clearly see the ice at a hockey game, but you might miss some action at a higher level because the section over your head blocks the view. I don't think it's a problem for the red seats, but in the blue (200), you can feel quite "isolated" if you're in the last rows...

I waited for an hour... actually over an hour... It's 1pm here (12 in quebec) So I'm really wondering what to do. Is there really no where else that is selling tickets?

Don't think so. Even if you go right at the Colisée, they're linked to the Billetech system.

As much as this sucks and as frustrating as this whole ordeal is, its sort of hilarious. :p

Yea, I agree. I've been quite naughty at work doing this hahaha. I let out a huge *SIGHHHHH* but I guess good things come to those who wait right?

Do you think Atlantic Canada can handle Muse though? Well I really don't know any hardcore Muse fans except for myself, but who knows, Maybe if they had one venue in one province all of the other fans would migrate haha. I'm going to try for Quebec City but I keep missing the pre-sales :/

I'm super disappointed as I am going to England over the summer and NO DATES WHEN I'M THERE! They play in Manchester and Wembley after I go home because I have to go back to school.

Ahhh, I don't know...it wouldn't surprise me if they set a date in Atlantic Canada and had to cancel it due to "lack of enthusiasm" :rolleyes: I know other Muse fans, but none that would travel very far to see them I guess! lol Still keeping my fingers crossed though! :)

It would have been incredible to see them in England, where there are quite a few hardcore fans ;) Keep trying for Québec in the meantime!

Ahhh, I don't know...it wouldn't surprise me if they set a date in Atlantic Canada and had to cancel it due to "lack of enthusiasm" :rolleyes: I know other Muse fans, but none that would travel very far to see them I guess! lol Still keeping my fingers crossed though! :)

It would have been incredible to see them in England, where there are quite a few hardcore fans ;) Keep trying for Québec in the meantime!

I'd buy a buttload of tickets and give them out just so there'd be enough people.

I have gone to Montreal, New York City and Dallas all from Halifax to see Muse.. I would die of happiness if they did a show in the Maritimes

Man If I had the money I would have seen them ages ago O.O I still don't know if I will be able to afford Quebec City... I'm going back to school in the fall and money will be hella tight. The tickets are easily affordable it's the Hotel/Flight thats going to murder me. But I'm going to buy tickets anyway and if worse comes to worse I'd sell them to someone else who was able to go even though I'd die a little inside.

I'd buy a buttload of tickets and give them out just so there'd be enough people.

Man If I had the money I would have seen them ages ago O.O I still don't know if I will be able to afford Quebec City... I'm going back to school in the fall and money will be hella tight. The tickets are easily affordable it's the Hotel/Flight thats going to murder me. But I'm going to buy tickets anyway and if worse comes to worse I'd sell them to someone else who was able to go even though I'd die a little inside.

If you want to save some money, I definitely suggest bus or train (if you can afford the extra time...;)) and stay a single night in the HI-Hostel (http://www.hihostels.ca/quebec/173/HI-Quebec.hostel). That's exactly what I did for Montreal, and it was pretty reasonable. :)

Archived