Oh really? Then it's shit, how are we supposed to know that stuff? I had 208 row b, thought they were seated tickets for obvious reasons...

Then again some were offered "seated tickets" but mine didnt say so, so I'm still confused.

At 10:21 I've got my 4 tickets !:D:D:D:D:D:D:D But Damn I think they will put some chairs...C3,4,5,6...

1 Seated Floor(P1) C - 3 Regular Price(REG) $64.50 $10.00 $0.00 $74.50

1 Seated Floor(P1) C - 4 Regular Price(REG) $64.50 $10.00 $0.00 $74.50

1 Seated Floor(P1) C - 5 Regular Price(REG) $64.50 $10.00 $0.00 $74.50

1 Seated Floor(P1) C - 6 Regular Price(REG) $64.50 $10.00 $0.00 $74.50

I just got my tickets! Jeez, I'm relieved! So my order says : Seated Floor (P1) JJ 37 and 38...

I guess I won't be at the barrier like I was at the Montreal show... but the good side is that I won't have to line up for 5 hours before the show... though it was well worth it and I would prefer to do it again for a chance to be at the barrier... ah well, at least I know I'm going...

but is it confirmed that there will be seats ?? on the floor ?? can it be just a way to count the number of tickets ..i dont know.. Muse floor seated? really ?

I'm asking myself the same questions. I hope it's just a way to count tickets. I dont mind lining up for hours before the show to be at the barrier.

And if I see just one person seated on the floor, I don't know what I'll do...:rolleyes:

Can't wait to get a confirmation on the ticket location,mine are Seated Floor (P1) C 7 and 8.

Would make sense since P is the first letter of what we call the floor in a venue in French. That and seated floor pretty much means seated on the floor, not in a seat, but you never know :eek:

Can't wait to get a confirmation on the ticket location,mine are Seated Floor (P1) C 7 and 8.

Would make sense since P is the first letter of what we call the floor in a venue in French. That and seated floor pretty much means seated on the floor, not in a seat, but you never know :eek:

I am C3,C4,C5,C6 :) I'm at your left it we're seated! :D

Archived