I hope we do too. I need to find out about the ticketmaster presale so we can get tickets :awesome:

I'm sure if you buy them on Saturday you'll still be good for great tickets... oh btw... I have a presale password for tomorrow.. I just remembered!! I'll PM you ;)

EDIT: Nevermind :facepalm: I gave you the Columbus password and you wanted the Cinci one... haha my bad!!

hey good news! i reasoned with my parents and I will be going to Columbus from pittsburgh!!!!! i have section 105 i believe..i had barrier at Baltimore last tour, so now i wouldn't mind seeing them from a different vantage point...there was so much going on at barrier i hardly remember some of the songs .....

i belive she thinks she is gonna have to pay for it, but she doesnt know i have the money for the other tickets

I think... we really need to try to see if Heather's uncle is gonna be at this show; if he is, we can probably get backstage passes and then it won't matter if we go to both shows or not :D

I think... we really need to try to see if Heather's uncle is gonna be at this show; if he is, we can probably get backstage passes and then it won't matter if we go to both shows or not :D

Hey now, if there is talk of back stage passes you know you'll have to have all of us there with you!!

thank youu! i might need to use the cinci one... trying to get specific seats :/.

will these changes tomorrow?

No idea. I didn't even know there was a presale today. The Columbus one is for tomorrow though, I got that in an e-mail. I only knew about the Cinci presale today because of Kirby..

And you're welcome :D

No idea. I didn't even know there was a presale today. The Columbus one is for tomorrow though, I got that in an e-mail. I only knew about the Cinci presale today because of Kirby..

And you're welcome :D

Ahh. Well, I keep trying the Cinci one and it just keeps saying no seats available with the requests. I've tried changing it to nothing, like any ticket at all, but it still does the same thing... hopefully it's just cause it's technically thursday still. ahhh. no so much stressing over this (columbus) show - ga all the way. :). but cinci has to be all freakin difficult.

Ahh. Well, I keep trying the Cinci one and it just keeps saying no seats available with the requests. I've tried changing it to nothing, like any ticket at all, but it still does the same thing... hopefully it's just cause it's technically thursday still. ahhh. no so much stressing over this (columbus) show - ga all the way. :). but cinci has to be all freakin difficult.

Yeah that's probably why, I think you'll have to wait until 10am or something, no?

and I wish I would do GA for Columbus *sigh* But there will be more shows for GA, so it's all good.

Welp, 2 GA for this show for me and the husband. I actually want some seating from Cincy too but I am dubious-- Had I realized there was floor seating I would've done that no questions asked. I'm getting old and waiting outside in unpredictable Ohio Novembers sounds questionable, especially since I have seen muse before a couple times in small places, but my poor superfan husband has never gotten to see them so I will fight through it for him.

I can't stand this venue, though. Their seats terrify me. I had some seats for Blue Man Group here a few years back and the seating was so steep I got very nauseated and couldn't enjoy the show at all. I just felt like I was going to fall if I even stood up. I basically sat there with a death grip on my seat.

edit: come to think of it, that may have been Nationwide Arena. But my fear of steep arena seats stands!

I'm scared to buy tickets to Cincy for that reason-- unfamiliar with how steep their seats are. Not to mention I could REALLY use more than 3 days heads up to allocate $300 for tickets, a girl has bills to pay and days to request off from work...

But yeah, GA for Columbus, for the moment.

Welp, 2 GA for this show for me and the husband. I actually want some seating from Cincy too but I am dubious-- Had I realized there was floor seating I would've done that no questions asked. I'm getting old and waiting outside in unpredictable Ohio Novembers sounds questionable, especially since I have seen muse before a couple times in small places, but my poor superfan husband has never gotten to see them so I will fight through it for him.

I can't stand this venue, though. Their seats terrify me. I had some seats for Blue Man Group here a few years back and the seating was so steep I got very nauseated and couldn't enjoy the show at all. I just felt like I was going to fall if I even stood up. I basically sat there with a death grip on my seat.

edit: come to think of it, that may have been Nationwide Arena. But my fear of steep arena seats stands!

I'm scared to buy tickets to Cincy for that reason-- unfamiliar with how steep their seats are. Not to mention I could REALLY use more than 3 days heads up to allocate $300 for tickets, a girl has bills to pay and days to request off from work...

So, I'm second guessing myself and the seats or GA dilemma I'm having. I have both, but I have friends who want to buy my seats if I do GA. I did GA for them at Lifestyles and did fine (except losing a toenail because I had sandals on like an idiot). This time I will be hydrated and wearing my boots, but I'm not young! I'll do well won't I?

So, I'm second guessing myself and the seats or GA dilemma I'm having. I have both, but I have friends who want to buy my seats if I do GA. I did GA for them at Lifestyles and did fine (except losing a toenail because I had sandals on like an idiot). This time I will be hydrated and wearing my boots, but I'm not young! I'll do well won't I?

Just stay further toward the back of the pit and you'll be fine. It gets relatively less exciting as you get closer to Kirk. :LOL:

congrats on getting your Columbus tickets!

I think most people regularly on the boards would agree Musers are a generally agreeable lot, although massive sarcasm abounds :D

vancouver show this past spring seemed to have a pretty consistently intense pit, but hey mary jane was OK inside the stadium!

seattle, portland, atlanta pits were all reported as "no problem-o!" but yeah the waiting outside in unknown weather conditions always does me in :)

I think I posted this already but it bears repeating: GA/Pit know what to expect!

Archived