Ok so now I must ask, what kind do you have?? Because we have a really good camera but it's terrible when it comes to low light.

It is a Canon S90. Well worth the investment. I have a bigger SLR, but I use this one when I don't feel like carrying the bigger one. You just need a stead hand to use this in low light. If you notice, it had poor zoom but the colors looked good.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digital-Optical-Stabilized/dp/B002LITT42/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1271720207&sr=8-1

It is a Canon S90. Well worth the investment. I have a bigger SLR, but I use this one when I don't feel like carrying the bigger one. You just need a stead hand to use this in low light. If you notice, it had poor zoom but the colors looked good.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digital-Optical-Stabilized/dp/B002LITT42/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1271720207&sr=8-1

oooh great!! Thanks :)

It will be!! I'm just as excited about the group of us meeting up as I am about the shows! It's going to be so much fun!

Yes a meetup will definitely be really fun!

I'd recommend the Panasonic Lumix too (I have the ZS1, there's also the ZS3 which has HD video); it's what I used in Toronto. They're used by a lot of people on here too (well the ZS3 moreso than the one I have)!

The newer version of mine is the ZS5; the HD one is the ZS7.

I LOVE shows in Buffalo! I always assume Buffalo is a possibility because it's a great central location for people from PA, Eastern Ohio, upstate NY, and much of Ontario, plus, Pearl Jam ALWAYS play there (that's my other I'll-travel-for band). Not that that has anything to do with Muse, of course, but some of my fave PJ shows have been in Buffalo.

Just waiting to hear for the rest of the shows, but now it looks like my friends and I are on for Cincy, too.

Yeah, I mean, it's not like we don't get concerts but I just wouldn't expect Muse. They did play here in 2005-ish in a tiny club called The Towne Ballroom that doesn't even hold 1000 people....I only wish I knew them as well back then. I've seen Pearl Jam twice at HSBC Arena but am not going to this one-I don't like the new stuff much.

So yeah, I'm not holding my breath or anything but you are right, we are in the middle of the Cleveland-Erie-Toronto-Hamilton-Rochester thing, so maybe....

omg! i cant wait! im most likey going to the Columbus gig!!!! yay!!!,:dance: but maybe if i can make some extra cash this summer then maybe i can go to the Cincy one too :yesey:!!!!!!

but if they come closer to the cleveland area then that would make my year! =D hopfuly the Q!!!!!

Yeah that is pretty crazy, I didn't think Kentucky naturally bred Muse fans, but ya never know where we'll crop up.

/derail lol

hahah. I know!! I'm the only Muse-crazy person here. I have noticed a 1 or 2 people on the site from here but I highly highly doubt that anyone could be quite as addicted/obsessive/in love with/lhfglkdfglk and overly prideful about it all. Seriously. xD. I'm DEFINED by my love for Muse. It's that bad. xD.

It will be!! I'm just as excited about the group of us meeting up as I am about the shows! It's going to be so much fun!

I didn't really plan out meeting anyone in Nashville, but found that I met tons of people here anyway and they were great so, YEAH YEAH! xD.

omg! i cant wait! im most likey going to the Columbus gig!!!! yay!!!,:dance: but maybe if i can make some extra cash this summer then maybe i can go to the Cincy one too :yesey:!!!!!!

but if they come closer to the cleveland area then that would make my year! =D hopfuly the Q!!!!!

Lol!! Hey now, Ohio has TWO shows already. Let some other states have some fun, too. :p.

I have a feeling most of our Detroit Muser meet-up group will be reappearing for this gig. I'll go to Cincy too, but Columbus is the one I'm looking forward to the most. :)

For sure I am coming and so is Jamie. We plan on going to both shows since it will be a 6-8 hour drive for us we might as well make the most of it. :D

Are you going to do GA for both and what is the current situation with GA tickets at shows in Ohio?

For sure I am coming and so is Jamie. We plan on going to both shows since it will be a 6-8 hour drive for us we might as well make the most of it. :D

Are you going to do GA for both and what is the current situation with GA tickets at shows in Ohio?

Woot! I'm planning on GA for both, but I don't know anyone else who's coming to Cincy with me. I'm picking up two tickets nonetheless. As far as GA seating goes, I think the situation should be just like last time.

Oh yeah! And I loved every minute of it. Did you check out my pictures? Link in sig

Fantastic pics! It really gives me an idea of what it will be like in seats. STILL can't decide which date I'd rather be in seats and which for GA. I'm thinking seats for Columbus, but I'll be itching to be on the floor!!

Fantastic pics! It really gives me an idea of what it will be like in seats. STILL can't decide which date I'd rather be in seats and which for GA. I'm thinking seats for Columbus, but I'll be itching to be on the floor!!

I'm getting seats for Columbus, because we are coming from Ontario and would not have time to line up to get a good spot. But we are getting GA for Cinci :D

Also, for those of you who didn't attend a gig this spring, you can order forum member T-shirts here: http://jaxopolitan.spreadshirt.com/

I highly recommend getting one. It's easy to spot boardies, and the T-shirts themselves look great.

Thanks for link! I would love to see a pic of one of you wearing one! Not sure what all to add to the shirt, but I love them!

Hey, I was looking at the seating charts for Columbus and Cincy on ticketmaster and noticed that there are sections on the floor instead of it saying GA. I don't remember it having that for other spring shows. Does that mean no GA for these shows????

:awesome:

I doubt they're coming to Cleveland though ;)

Woot! I'm planning on GA for both, but I don't know anyone else who's coming to Cincy with me. I'm picking up two tickets nonetheless. As far as GA seating goes, I think the situation should be just like last time.

I'LL COME! :awesome:

Nah don't think that'd work. :chuckle:

I'm excited to meet more of you guys at the show! :dance: This should be fun. GA for sure.

Anyone think the GA presale tickets will sell out on Concertmaps before 5pm tomorrow? I can't get tickets until then... :unsure:

And in case they do, if anyone knows the Ticketmaster presale password, could you PM me please?

So those of you that have been to some of the spring tour dates...and I'm sure this has been discussed in other threads but I am lazy...LOL...songs? Did they play Invincible? Am I just grasping at straws thinking they might?

I went to the MSG show. I doubt it will be the same but this was what they played:

1. WATU + Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Guiding Light

7. Hysteria

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Feeling Good

11. Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. MK Ultra

14. Starlight

15. Plug in Baby

17. Time is Running Out

18. Unnatural Selection

19. Exogenesis Part 1

20. Stockholm Syndrome

21. Man With a Harmonica + KoC

Well we got this at Detroit:

We Are The Universe intro

Uprising (album version)

Resistance

New Born

Supermassive Black Hole

MK Ultra

Interlude

Hysteria

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

Feeling Good

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Unnatural Selection

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Encore:

Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 ( Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome

Man With A Harmonica intro + Knights Of Cydonia

I sincerely hope that we get a longer/different/more rarities filled set.

Archived