Buy them!!! I'm very tempted to buy lime green converse but I know my mom will throw them out if she sees them :facepalm: The way she sees it, 22 yr olds shouldn't be wearing that kind of stuff :chuckle::noey::facepalm:

i think i might! :D do u have GA tickets??? if so ull c me in them! i have green convers allready but there not neon or anything :LOL: but i think i may but like white or something to mach along with the borad shirt that kirby and i r getting :D

i think i might! :D do u have GA tickets??? if so ull c me in them! i have green convers allready but there not neon or anything :LOL: but i think i may but like white or something to mach along with the borad shirt that kirby and i r getting :D

No, not GA for me for this one :( But I'm sure I'll spot you guys :D I'll be wearing a board shirt too!! I'll come say hi when you guys are lined up :)

No, not GA for me for this one :( But I'm sure I'll spot you guys :D I'll be wearing a board shirt too!! I'll come say hi when you guys are lined up :)

yeahh same here..i had GA barrier last time around and id like to give seats a shot....all i know is if people aren't standing like they were in Baltimore..i dont give a flying ratt's ass what you say...i am going to be standing absolutely the whole time for muse even if the people behind me are sitting. thank you:)

yeahh same here..i had GA barrier last time around and id like to give seats a shot....all i know is if people aren't standing like they were in Baltimore..i dont give a flying ratt's ass what you say...i am going to be standing absolutely the whole time for muse even if the people behind me are sitting. thank you:)

:yesey:

What do you mean...? About why you are getting one?

My parents don't know I come on here, I wa planning on showing them muse.mu and saying we're the people that comment on the pictures and stuff. :yesey:

My parents would go through all my posts on here (+ get mad about my cussing), my dad already creeps on my facebook. :facepalm:

My parents don't know I come on here, I wa planning on showing them muse.mu and saying we're the people that comment on the pictures and stuff. :yesey:

My parents would go through all my posts on here (+ get mad about my cussing), my dad already creeps on my facebook. :facepalm:

Oh I see, that sucks :stunned: Very protective parents then? I'm glad mine aren't hahaha, though they can't say much about what I do now since I'm 22... So I assume your plan is to tell them it's a Muse shirt you want? It might work if they don't look too much into it..

yeah im going with Kirby! so i hope u anf other ppl get there early and he can spot each other! lol :D and i think im gonna through with the green skinny jeans :yesey:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with lime green converse...and Im 38:chuckle::D
+1! (although I'm only 32 haha). I've been thiking of getting another pair in a different colour - purple, or perhaps plaid; I love plaid! I can see an addiction forming, and a closet full of Converse if I'm not careful! :LOL:

hunterrunfarm... that gif in your sig is :awesome:!! I can't stop watching it! :LOL:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with lime green converse...and Im 38:chuckle::D

:awesome: I love converse! My rents don't understand how they are comfortable :stunned: I'm just like :noey:

Same question here - what all are people putting on their board shirts?

I'm planning on putting my board name on the sleeve and all the tour dates from this tour (first and second leg) on the back :)

+1! (although I'm only 32 haha). I've been thiking of getting another pair in a different colour - purple, or perhaps plaid; I love plaid! I can see an addiction forming, and a closet full of Converse if I'm not careful! :LOL:

:awesome: We should both get awesome converse for the Ohio shows!! haha

Archived