This thread is not getting nearly as much love as the Cinci thread :noey:

Who's excited?? :D

It's funny that the Columbus thread had way more before the presale and then with all the GA or not GA talk, the Cincy one exploded! I'm excited, but definitely wish things had gone differently this morning (i.e. me in front row center!)!

It's funny that the Columbus thread had way more before the presale and then with all the GA or not GA talk, the Cincy one exploded! I'm excited, but definitely wish things had gone differently this morning (i.e. me in front row center!)!

Were you not able to get GA?

I still wish I could do GA for this but... no such luck this time around! Damn school :fear:

Were you not able to get GA?

I still wish I could do GA for this but... no such luck this time around! Damn school :fear:

I got tix in sec 122 row R and then went back and got GA also. I was trying to stay up in seats with friends, but I don't think I can handle being that far away! And I'm really looking forward to the GA experience! That will make me more excited! And then I can relax in my seats in Cincy the next night.

I got tix in sec 122 row R and then went back and got GA also. I was trying to stay up in seats with friends, but I don't think I can handle being that far away! And I'm really looking forward to the GA experience! That will make me more excited! And then I can relax in my seats in Cincy the next night.

That's a good plan!! I'm planning on getting GA for some of the yet-to-be-announced shows, I can't wait for those!! I need barrier!

197 days!!

:eek: That seems even longer!!

Ps. did you notice how I still fail at doing work.. lol

As am I...AS AM I! How will we last til November??

Oooo..something to distract...there are supposed to be more dates released soon??? Where? any guesses? :p

I'm hoping some Ontario dates and Pittsburgh!!

Archived