So those of you that have been to some of the spring tour dates...and I'm sure this has been discussed in other threads but I am lazy...LOL...songs? Did they play Invincible? Am I just grasping at straws thinking they might?

No Invincible. And the set list was just what JoshYKL said pretty much at every concert with a few varied transitions and at some gigs (like in Nashville where I went) they played Undisclosed instead of MoTP.

I don't think it's very likely they play Invincible, but I'm all for hoping a teensy bit. xD.

I'm just hoping they change the setlist up from concert to concert this time.... or at least change it up from the spring tour and give a little more variation between shows. :rolleyes: Here's to hoping...? lol.

I got four on the floor again. Hopefully we'll see you there! Shall we make a return of the blinky glasses?

Of course! Looks like a road trip for the family :) I got Row K which is a little higher up and not sure which direction the seat numbers go but I'm happy. Will be cool to have a slighter higher view.

Of course! Looks like a road trip for the family :) I got Row K which is a little higher up and not sure which direction the seat numbers go but I'm happy. Will be cool to have a slighter higher view.

I just wonder if the towers will be coming back. They look cool from the back of the arena, but I miss the simpler light shows.

managed to get GA tickets for Columbus, but was hoping for seats for that show so I could bring my kids. And by the time I tried for Cincinnati, it was sold-out. I'll try again when more tix go on sale. I'm thankful that I got SOMETHING...I can't wait!

Ticketmaster will have some good seats, I'm sure... :musesign:

I'm sure too, but it would have been fun if we were in the same section :)

EDIT: We just got really lucky and it let us get seats!! We got 122, row G 9-11 :dance:

We will still try on Saturday and see if we can get closer ones, but we are happy for now! If anything we will sell these on MuseBay :D

Archived