I'm sure too, but it would have been fun if we were in the same section :)

EDIT: We just got really lucky and it let us get seats!! We got 122, row G 9-11 :dance:

We will still try on Saturday and see if we can get closer ones, but we are happy for now! If anything we will sell these on MuseBay :D

Looks like you'll be next to me and my wife. We are in 122, Row G, Seats 7 & 8. I would've preferred 107 (Matt side) but i still may pick up GA tix on Saturday and sell these...

Looks like you'll be next to me and my wife. We are in 122, Row G, Seats 7 & 8. I would've preferred 107 (Matt side) but i still may pick up GA tix on Saturday and sell these...

Hey that's great!! We might sell ours too if we can get 107 ;) but we've never been on Chris's side so it might be a good change...

So is this only allowing all of you to mail your tickets, too? The only option that is showing up for me is "Standard Mail", no clickable option for will call.

that's the only option Ive ever seen on the concertmaps site -- but Ive only been buying thru them since last yr. hth.

I am super stoked for them to open for MUSE! Great Choice! :)

If anyone is interested, Metric will be playing at The Newport on 5/18 (in Columbus) - Advanced tix are only $20. I've been a fan for a while, I'm trying to rearrange my schedule so I can go, but thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone wanted to know what they were getting themselves into. The acoustics for the smaller bands is usually pretty crappy in the arena's so if you are interested, it might not be a terrible idea to see them at Newport first.

Side note: If it hasn't already been confirmed in this thread, Metric is indeed opening for Muse. I just verified. Here's an image: 9iU7z.jpg
I haven't listened to them yet, but my cousin is a huge fan and has been trying to get me to (I got him into Muse). I had planned to before I even heard they were opening - I best get on it now! He was quite jealous when I told him it looked like they'd be opening.

Archived