Another thing - I haven't asked anyone, but whose side were you planning on standing on? I was on Matt's side last time and either wanted to stand towards the middle or on Chris's side, but I'm not sure!

One last thing. If anyone sees me there, please don't shout out KIRBY! or anything, I'd like to have a little introduction or something first (like "hi, hello, I'm ____. And you are?") because last time, a random person recognised me and my mom got SOOOOO freaked out :chuckle:

Thanks Sarah for teaching me how to multi-quote! I feel so much more proper now!

I think we might be leaning more toward Chris's side but middle-ish since my hubby has started playing bass again lately. It's fun to hear the basslines in the house!

Also, you should have your Mom friend some of us older Musers on Facebook so we can yell out her name and not freak her out about knowing you! :LOL:

Yay for not having to wait until 3 in the afternoon to line up! :awesome: What time are you guys planning on queuing?

OK now, I have to get my kids to school first, but then I'm headed to the venue to line up. I reallllllllly hope there isn't a huge line by 9:30 or 10am already! :eek:

Goodness this thread is busy lately! First, I don't know how to multiquote because this is my first board ever and I'm a stay at home Mom! :LOL:

Second - Isadora - this is your first queue too?! Sometimes I think I'm too old and crazy for queueing all day long for this, but I have to do it at some point and I'm not getting any younger! :D Plus I've already told everyone I know that I'm doing it! So, please let me get barrier!!!!

Third - Couture and I have been chatting and I told him to find us in the queue! You know, if you have the meet and greet before the show (definitely what I would expect), you could tell them to come out and wave to the rest of us. :LOL:

Fourth - am I using :LOL: too many times in one post?

Fifth - I gotta get my house clean. Someone tell me who won the 2nd shirt competition already!!

you can use :LOL: all you want, but if you use:LOL: or any other :) too many times it will tell you too many:(. ok?:D

I hope everyone has a great time! The tickets arrived at my brother's house; he took over for me as one of the concert-goers. Wish I could hop a plane from Korea to America for the Ohio shows!

:( Sorry you can't come. Hows Korea?

I WISH I could do the barrier with you guys:( but I will be in the seats...so DONT wake me up early ( unless of course it involves Muse some where in Columbus :LOL:) I will be available to bring you guys stuff if you need anything:) JUST NOT EARLY :mad: haha

you can use :LOL: all you want, but if you use:LOL: or any other :) too many times it will tell you too many:(. ok?:D

I WISH I could do the barrier with you guys:( but I will be in the seats...so DONT wake me up early ( unless of course it involves Muse some where in Columbus :LOL:) I will be available to bring you guys stuff if you need anything:) JUST NOT EARLY :mad: haha

The max amount of smilies you can use is 15 :( not enough! lol

Awww thanks for volunteering to bring us stuff, that's so nice :happy:

Second - Isadora - this is your first queue too?! Sometimes I think I'm too old and crazy for queueing all day long for this, but I have to do it at some point and I'm not getting any younger! :D Plus I've already told everyone I know that I'm doing it! So, please let me get barrier!!!!
Yep, it's my first queue!! And I'm looking quite forward to it! :LOL: Like you, I've told everyone what I'm doing (and of course they all think me crazy)!

I can't believe how soon these shows are now. Ever since March 13 (Detroit) my brain has been so preoccupied with with daydreams and desires of seeing Muse again. I wonder if seeing them again will switch that 'off', or just reinforce it!
It'll only make it worse... This Muse trip hasn't happened yet and I'm already planning my next one. :facepalm:

So, how early is too early?! ;) haha That's really sweet of you to offer to bring us stuff! :happy:

I hope everyone has a great time! The tickets arrived at my brother's house; he took over for me as one of the concert-goers. Wish I could hop a plane from Korea to America for the Ohio shows!

So you hop on a plane in Korea and land in America. What's the big deal? :rolleyes::LOL::p Srsly too bad you won't be there, so we will look for your bro!

Aaaaaaand my tickets for this show came today! So now I can stop worrying knowing I have my Cincy and Columbus tix!

:happy:

I'll go with you! :)

Really!? Wahoo :)!! Im sure we'll have to take turns going back to the hotel for food/bathroom/sanity breaks haha. :) Its October tomarrow!!! :D!!! haha OKTOBERFEST this weeekendddd :D !!

PS. Im making a awesome sign :) haha ... @bisbstuff knows what im doing:)

Well, even though you don't know him, just blame Matt... it's always his fault, regardless of what it is! :LOL:

Woah...

WOAHHHHH

You do realise I was talking about Bellamy right?!

Yeah. Nice try, LINDA :mad:

You are soooo getting the back seat. :D

I don't normally disclose this information (:LOL:), but I was thinking about getting there at 7-7:30. Is that a lot later than you guys planned? :erm:

I just don't wanna be too late :supersad:

I'm probably going to get there around 8 am. I don't think you'll have any problems at all getting barrier if you're there before 10ish. I got to the queue in Chicago around 9 am and I was like the 20th person there. Of course, a few people joined their friends at the front so I ended up being like 30th but still no problem getting barrier.

Although I called the venue and got that answer, I would keep calling, in case they change the rules, or in case the lady didn't know what she was talking about (but don't worry, she seemed quite sure!). Before the Detroit show, I called the venue several times, and got a bunch of different answers (but those people didn't seem so sure of themselves). So I'll be calling again, hoping the same lady doesn't answer and think, well, find out, that I'm crazy. If anyone else wants to call, the number I found is 1-800-ARENA-01.

OK, you guys are scaring me. I seriously have to get my kids to school before coming down to queue. I will have to shove my way up to barrier if getting there at 9:30 or 10am isn't early enough! :D

And Isadora - I like your new sig pic too!

Really? I'll let my mom know that we can go a bit later. We just weren't sure because we NEED barrier as we are super short :LOL:

Although I called the venue and got that answer, I would keep calling, in case they change the rules, or in case the lady didn't know what she was talking about (but don't worry, she seemed quite sure!). Before the Detroit show, I called the venue several times, and got a bunch of different answers (but those people didn't seem so sure of themselves). So I'll be calling again, hoping the same lady doesn't answer and think, well, find out, that I'm crazy. If anyone else wants to call, the number I found is 1-800-ARENA-01.

Right. I called multiple times and they told me we could line up whenever we wanted but when we got there, the security people were really rude :(

I hope the Columbus staff are better!

This is quite amusing... haha ps. Linda love your new sig pic!
And Isadora - I like your new sig pic too!
Thanks! :happy: I needed a change!

:chuckle: You do know that you're not alone in that?! ;)

Did anyone that called the venue ask where to start the line-up? I remember in toronto there were 2 lines for 30 seconds to mars. Luckily I was in teh right one but ALL the other ppl had to get in line behind us when the doors opened. *disaster* ahha

Oh wow, what a disaster! That happened to me (and my 2 young daughters) after we waited in line for a few hours to be sure to get seats together on a Greyhound bus from NYC back to Ohio. Oddly enough, I am thinking of taking a Greyhound bus to Cincinnati. And I just wrote a quick note to Jemzazza on here, and mentioned another Greyhound bus trip, AND I have had this line in my head all day "in my head, there's a Greyhound station" from the song 'Soul Meets Body'. The theme of the night is Greyhound busses!

OK that is the most OFF-TOPIC I've ever been! I apologize :$.

So, yeah, we should all call about where to actually start the line, and compare the answers we get. Good idea, Katie!

So.... anyone bringing jello shots this time? :awesome:

Just kidding, I can't have them :LOL:

I'm not sure what food I should bring, though.

I'm bringing lots of trail mix. Any other suggestions on what foods to bring? :confused:

Hey! I brought jello shots last time! I think it's someone else's turn :LOL: But maybe I will have to make some more...dont worry I will make some "virgin" ones for you! :p

So.... anyone bringing jello shots this time? :awesome:

Just kidding, I can't have them :LOL:

I'm not sure what food I should bring, though.

I'm bringing lots of trail mix. Any other suggestions on what foods to bring? :confused:

I totally would if i didn't had to cross at the border :(! but love the idea!!! :D:D haha

I just realized that Ill be in the US, you guys are so lucky, no LCBO's, no beer stores. I was in michigan shopping yesterday and saw a two four of beer in a grocery store. My mind was blown!! haha god bless the usa!!

Archived