Most of us are staying at Red Roof in Columbus cause it's right by the venue

Okay, Ill look into a room there

Edit:

This is what I said to convince them we needed to go both nights :LOL:

Just gonna come out and say it.

Columbus is going to be the better show. Why? Because A) It's the second show of back to back nights in the same area, and B) It's the last show before a 9 day break in the tour, which means they can go all out. + Both shows are rescheduled dates, therefore warranting the potential for a good show.

Lets look at reason A)

This is a universal rule for concert-going. The 2nd night in the same area is ALWAYS better. Always. Examples?

Wembley Stadium 2010, noteworthy songs:

1st Night:

Butterflies and Hurricanes

I Belong to You

Neutron Star Collision

2nd Night

MK Ultra

Citizen Erased

Bliss

Ruled By Secrecy

Los Angeles 2010, noteworthy songs:

1st Night

MK Ultra

2nd Night

Bliss

Ruled by Secrecy

Neutron Star Collision

(no guiding light)

(no feeling good)

How about reason B):

Bands always like to leave a big mark before a mini-holiday, end with a bang. Examples:

Turin Italy 2009 notable songs:

MK Ultra

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Sunburn (yea, thats right)

Wembley Stadium 2010 notable songs:

*see above*

Hong Kong 2010 notable songs:

Sunburn

Dead Star

As you can plainly see, when it comes to Muse, the stars align for this show in Columbus, not to mention the fact that going to both shows basically guarentees you'll hear MK Ultra and MotP, and also sets us up for a nice shot at Bliss, Ruled by Secrecy, and even Citizen Erased.

So what does all this mean?

Essentially, we drive up on Sunday, see the show on Monday, sleep in Cincinnati, drive to Columbus Tuesday, see the show, drive home Wednesday.

If you think it will get expensive, I will buy the tickets (with you paying me back of course) and I will pay for the hotel in Columbus personally.

I am prepared to solo it, and take a bus or plane home for christ sakes, I'm dead serious about this.

I've thought this through. You can say you can't do 2 shows in a row, but just wait until they walk off stage after a blistering performance of Knights of Cydonia, we're going to be driving through Columbus on the way home, waving to all the lucky bastards who are going to both. You're seriously going to wish you are one of them.

What a great email you sent to them! Don't forget the 3rd reason - the winner of the tshirt competition gets flown to Columbus to meet them and attend that night too. Columbus is going to rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yesey:

What's up everyone! I ended up winning the grand prize for the t-shirt competition, so I'm being flown to this gig (and meeting Muse there). I don't think they'll be giving us GA tickets, but I definitely want to chill in the queue with all of you for a bit. Can't wait!

What time are you all getting in line on tuesday? Ill try and rally my troops and meet up with you all so we can all be one big happy canuck family.

As early as can be haha. Im not sure what the venue is going to allow i know that some arenas have rules about it but on our way through columbus after cincy we are going to check it out. I am dying for barrier.!! haha :)

What's up everyone! I ended up winning the grand prize for the t-shirt competition, so I'm being flown to this gig (and meeting Muse there). I don't think they'll be giving us GA tickets, but I definitely want to chill in the queue with all of you for a bit. Can't wait!

Congrats!!! I voted for you :) That was a pretty sweet design!

I think most of us will have our .mu forum shirts so we'll be easy to spot or you can always just walk along the queue asking for boardies ;) that may work too :p

But anyways you're more than welcome to come chill :happy:

Tell them to play us a good set (Citizen Erased/Mk Ultra would be nice!!!!

Tell them theres a big group of Canadians down front who want some rarities!

GRATS ON YOUR T-SHIRT

I don't have a blackberry but I can give my cell number to anyone who wants it

Same here on the cell phone, I'm also taking my laptop down with me. I love the flag idea too :D

I'm definitely getting in line as early as the venue allows. Barrier, here we come! :D

edit

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's awesome :D

:awesome: Congrats!! I loved your design!!

triple post much? :LOL: You know you can multi quote ;)

Silly Katie is silly :noey:

:p

My baddd :(!! haha *fail*

I just dont think about it cus i write something, then i do something else, then i realize that i should write something else. Damn ramMuse ADD..... that probably doenst make any sense, but im pretty sure you will understand haha. if not... *fail* ahah

I just dont think about it cus i write something, then i do something else, then i realize that i should write something else. Damn ramMuse ADD..... that probably doenst make any sense, but im pretty sure you will understand haha. if not... *fail* ahah

:LOL: I definitely get it, thought I don't think anyone else will :p also... I have a playlist called MuseRamm... :LOL: /offtopic

Not only can you multi-quote, but you can go back and edit your posts too! :p;)

But I totally get the ramMuse ADD! ;)

:eek: you winz a candy bar!!!

I think tea is making me... weirder than usual..

I should really get back on topic...

This is going to be one hell of a fun queue party :D I really hope they let me hang the flag over the barrier... maybe we'll get a shout out hahah

Amazing :) Congrats :)

Congrats!!! I voted for you :) That was a pretty sweet design!

GRATS ON YOUR T-SHIRT

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's awesome :D

:awesome: Congrats!! I loved your design!!

Thanks! Can't wait to meet the lot of you there. I'll be in Columbus about a half mile from the venue for two nights, so if there are any pre or post-gig parties/bar hops going on I'm completely game (if I don't manage to squeeze myself into the after party, which is what I'm gunning for :p)

Thanks! Can't wait to meet the lot of you there. I'll be in Columbus about a half mile from the venue for two nights, so if there are any pre or post-gig parties/bar hops going on I'm completely game (if I don't manage to squeeze myself into the after party, which is what I'm gunning for :p)

hahah well good luck on the after party ;) but if that doesn't work out I think there is some sort of plan for a bar/pub after the gig :)

*win* :)

:eek: you winz a candy bar!!!

I think tea is making me... weirder than usual..

I should really get back on topic...

This is going to be one hell of a fun queue party :D I really hope they let me hang the flag over the barrier... maybe we'll get a shout out hahah

I think if not muse, METRIC for sure should be proud :) Canuck love <3 aweeeee

& the queue line is gunan be great. Im excited our hotel is so close so I can sneak back to the hotel and grab a shower and not be homeless before the show! :)

Tuesday night is beeerski night for me :) Im going to need it after a double dose of muse. But good luck with the after party, my fingers are crossed for you :)

Archived