Please Please Please Please Please play 16 songs!!!!!!

:rolleyes:Or more...

How about more. We got 16 in Detroit and it could've had at least two more :LOL:

I have to sacrifice my GA ticket as I was seriously assaulted last night and as a result can't travel to Columbus.

:stunned: I hope everything's okay!

hey, I hope you will be ok? my imagination is thinking something awful :eek: so I hope you can recover quickly and find someone to buy your ticket pronto *sympathy feelings sent* get better soon

Thanks, you guys. I'm banged up pretty badly - a sprained ankle with nerve damage and a sprained neck/back with nerve and disc damage. I have to wear this crazy plastic foot and leg brace and the damn medical bills ate up the money I had saved to go to the show, which is why I can't go now (I don't have insurance so my treatment was pretty expensive - the brace alone cost me more than what I would have spent going to Columbus). I got beat up by a security guard outside the House of Blues in Cleveland of all things. Some friends of mine from when I lived in Seattle played there, I went up to see them, and after the show I was going back to their bus to hang out (at their invitation - they were already on the bus) when this jackass who was working security in the bus parking lot said he wasn't letting me anywhere near their bus (but he let a TON of boys who wanted autographs to stand right by their bus door.) I calmly told him that I was sure he got stories from people all the time trying to meet bands but that (1) he had seen me talking to them for almost an hour before the show so he KNEW they were my buds, and (2) he was welcome to go to the bus himself and ask them if they had in fact invited me back. And he just hauled off and threw me to the ground. I did some Googling and found out that the HOB has a history of male security guards beating up female patrons - one video was so sad, a 20 year old HANSON fan of all things (like how violent can a Hanson fan be?) got the shit kicked out of her for taking a photo of her friends at a show. Meanwhile, because we were pretty far from the bus, my friends had NO idea what was going on, but they're encouraging me to sue HOB (which I intend to) and they will be witnesses to attest to the fact that I was SUPPOSED to be there. Be careful out there, you guys (and especially you girls) - venue security are generally cool but can be completely brutal when they've got a chip on their shoulder and a grudge against rock bands having fans when they don't have any themselves ;)

And on top of it, now I have to miss Muse :( - I'm not even sure which I'm more pissed off about.

Thanks, you guys. I'm banged up pretty badly...

Oh wow that's horrible :( I really hope you get better soon!! What a terrible thing, I can't believe security can be like that :stunned:

Wishing you luck with the case and sending many good thoughts your way for a fast recovery :)

Edit: Just read what you added, it really sucks that you guys have such a crappy health care in the US when it comes to things like this :noey: But again, feel better soon!

I have to sacrifice my GA ticket as I was seriously assaulted last night and as a result can't travel to Columbus. Price is 58.50 (face value), postage will have to be overnight as it's cutting it close timewise and I won't be there (unless you are in Pittsburgh or are passing through on your way there, then I can hand deliver at your convenience). I take all sorts of paypal. This ticket is also listed on Musebay if I'm forgetting any details.

:eek:Thats horrible. I hope you recover quickly and get feeling better fast. A security guard? What a jackass! Sorry you can't make it. :(

Please Please Please Please Please play 16 songs!!!!!!

:rolleyes:Or more...

:yesey:

Thank you to those of you that said you wouldn't want someone to cut in the queue at a late time. I was starting to feel like quite the bitch being the only one to say it. I do feel bad, but those of us who sacrifice to be there early should get the better spots. That's just the way it goes. My hubby and I do plan to take small breaks for bathroom/food/etc, and I'm pretty sure that is how it works. Nobody can stand/sit there for that many hours without peeing or eating! :LOL: Now I'm just hoping the weather people are wrong and that it ends up being warmer than what it is supposed to be!

Its so nice out today, but not looking real good for Tue. :(

I have seats for this show but for those of you planning on waiting in the queue keep in mind that the arena is kind of isolated from shops/restaurants/etc. The nearest buildings are for OSU campus so I don't know how accessible those will be for the restrooms. The Red Roof Inn where it looks like a lot of you are staying is a good 15 minute walk (.8 miles according to Google Maps) north of the venue. Around the hotel is a McDonalds and a few other fast food places. Going east on Lane Avenue there is a 7-11 about .3 miles and a little further up is a Subway. Just north of the arena on the opposite side of the street is the Fawcett Center which is a hotel and conference center. There is a small snack shop there so it might be a good place to pop in for a bathroom break and snack.

Hope that helps...can't wait till Tuesday!

Thanks for the info! I live in Lancaster but never make it up to that area.

I have seats for this show but for those of you planning on waiting in the queue keep in mind that the arena is kind of isolated from shops/restaurants/etc. The nearest buildings are for OSU campus so I don't know how accessible those will be for the restrooms. The Red Roof Inn where it looks like a lot of you are staying is a good 15 minute walk (.8 miles according to Google Maps) north of the venue. Around the hotel is a McDonalds and a few other fast food places. Going east on Lane Avenue there is a 7-11 about .3 miles and a little further up is a Subway. Just north of the arena on the opposite side of the street is the Fawcett Center which is a hotel and conference center. There is a small snack shop there so it might be a good place to pop in for a bathroom break and snack.

Hope that helps...can't wait till Tuesday!

I'd recommend Tommy's Pizza - just down Lane Ave from the Schott. Great pizza and subs. I'll even volunteer to make trip down the street and bring stuff back to the line.

On another note - I'm going to try to get down there on Friday and find out where to line up, and if there's restroom facilities available. I'm thinking that parts of the building will be accessible as its a campus building and has offices and probably some athletic classes held there...

Thanks, you guys. I'm banged up pretty badly - a sprained ankle with nerve damage and a sprained neck/back with nerve and disc damage. I have to wear this crazy plastic foot and leg brace and the damn medical bills ate up the money I had saved to go to the show, which is why I can't go now (I don't have insurance so my treatment was pretty expensive - the brace alone cost me more than what I would have spent going to Columbus). I got beat up by a security guard outside the House of Blues in Cleveland of all things. Some friends of mine from when I lived in Seattle played there, I went up to see them, and after the show I was going back to their bus to hang out (at their invitation - they were already on the bus) when this jackass who was working security in the bus parking lot said he wasn't letting me anywhere near their bus (but he let a TON of boys who wanted autographs to stand right by their bus door.) I calmly told him that I was sure he got stories from people all the time trying to meet bands but that (1) he had seen me talking to them for almost an hour before the show so he KNEW they were my buds, and (2) he was welcome to go to the bus himself and ask them if they had in fact invited me back. And he just hauled off and threw me to the ground. I did some Googling and found out that the HOB has a history of male security guards beating up female patrons - one video was so sad, a 20 year old HANSON fan of all things (like how violent can a Hanson fan be?) got the shit kicked out of her for taking a photo of her friends at a show. Meanwhile, because we were pretty far from the bus, my friends had NO idea what was going on, but they're encouraging me to sue HOB (which I intend to) and they will be witnesses to attest to the fact that I was SUPPOSED to be there. Be careful out there, you guys (and especially you girls) - venue security are generally cool but can be completely brutal when they've got a chip on their shoulder and a grudge against rock bands having fans when they don't have any themselves ;)

And on top of it, now I have to miss Muse :( - I'm not even sure which I'm more pissed off about.

Oh God, that's terrible! :( I really hope you get better soon!

I finally received all of my official flight an hotel confirmations from Muse management today, so I'm good to go! Sounds like I'll be meeting the band before the gig, since we need to pick our will call tickets up and meet a rep outside by 6. I'll be sure to drop by the front of the queue sometime after 4 to say what's up! Can't wait...

I finally received all of my official flight an hotel confirmations from Muse management today, so I'm good to go! Sounds like I'll be meeting the band before the gig, since we need to pick our will call tickets up and meet a rep outside by 6. I'll be sure to drop by the front of the queue sometime after 4 to say what's up! Can't wait...

That's fantastic, congrats again!! :happy:

For those of you waiting out in the potentially cold weather, you may want to check the dollar bins at your local Target-- They recently had thermal blankets (the silver things used at trauma centers that insulate you) in there! I grabbed two back when I thought we would be queuing in the middle of November, so I don't know if they still have them, but may be worth checking!

I imagine sporting goods/camping stores may have them too but no idea of the cost!

I'd recommend Tommy's Pizza - just down Lane Ave from the Schott. Great pizza and subs. I'll even volunteer to make trip down the street and bring stuff back to the line.

Agreed Tommy's Pizza is a good suggestion. Another is to see if Hound Dog's pizza will deliver to the Schott! Glad my info helped...let me know if anyone has any Columbus/OSU questions!

Agreed Tommy's Pizza is a good suggestion. Another is to see if Hound Dog's pizza will deliver to the Schott! Glad my info helped...let me know if anyone has any Columbus/OSU questions!
You wouldn't happen to know if there is a specific door that GA ticket holders line up at?

:awesome: Congrats once again! Hope you have a great time :happy:

For the record... I called it first :p

:LOL:

Would you all laugh at me if I brought a Snuggie? :chuckle:

On another note - I'm going to try to get down there on Friday and find out where to line up, and if there's restroom facilities available. I'm thinking that parts of the building will be accessible as its a campus building and has offices and probably some athletic classes held there...

that sounds great!

awesome!

it would be great if someone delivered!

Would you all laugh at me if I brought a Snuggie? :chuckle:

I might bring mine! :LOL: but its not nom nom dom dom leopard print :p

For the record... I called it first :p

I think I did, well kind of, I said Matts side or even the middle:LOL: Actually between the middle and Matts side would be :awesome:

I might bring mine! :LOL: but its not nom nom dom dom leopard print :p

:LOL: YAAAAY!

I have a couple free ones I got at a Cleveland Indians game :p

I'm thinking we should stand in the middle if we want to see the whole band, on Matt's side a light was blocking him most of the time :'(

Archived