Well in Canada the drinking age is 19 ;) So it will be her first legal drink in the US, actually... mine too! Last time I went to the states my friend was still 20 so we couldn't drink.

oh canadaaaaaaa :). Im worried ppl are going to throw rocks at me if i bring a canadian flag, haha, but Metric is from canada, gotta represent!! haha

I should bring my Union Jack with me :awesome:

Or I could always buy a cheapo American flag from the dollar store. I actually don't own one. :LOL:

Woo dollar store :) haha. Its going to look like glastonbury with all of our flags, a mini-glastonbury? lol

PS. Did anyone see the proposal from some fan to his gf at the anaheim show last night? So cute. Matt dedicating starlight to them. I am going to go yell at my hubby! haha

Woo dollar store :) haha. Its going to look like glastonbury with all of our flags, a mini-glastonbury? lol

PS. Did anyone see the proposal from some fan to his gf at the anaheim show last night? So cute. Matt dedicating starlight to them. I am going to go yell at my hubby! haha

Yeah I just watched the vid, so sweet :happy:

When I went to see Motley Crue with Aerosmith, a dude proposed to his gf right in front of Steven Tyler and she kept staring at him instead of her bf during the proposal so Tyler had to keep telling her to look at her man :LOL:

Well in Canada the drinking age is 19 ;) So it will be her first legal drink in the US, actually... mine too! Last time I went to the states my friend was still 20 so we couldn't drink.

When I was 19 we went to Windsor to drink.:chuckle:

Emma wanted to come but unfortunately shes going to be too busy poopin and eatin to make it. So she made this photo to show her fellow Musers her love! haha . . .

*I think I have to much time on my hands* :s!! haha

Thats such a cute pic!!

The wedding proposal scene...awwww!! :)

Today I bought some (15 to be exact) glow-in-the-dark bracelets to wear and give out to whoever is located around me. If I was rich I'd buy enough for everyone but, alas, I'm poor.

Tomorrow I think I might get some glow-in-the-dark nail polish at Walmart. The green Rescue Me color from Pure Ice glows and it's cheap, so yay!

Emma wanted to come but unfortunately shes going to be too busy poopin and eatin to make it. So she made this photo to show her fellow Musers her love! haha . . .

*I think I have to much time on my hands* :s!! haha

Awwwwwwww! :happy:

:D I would so marry anyone who propsed like that :chuckle:

MY TICKETS CAME YESTERDAY :dance:

Thanks for the link - how cute!

Glow bracelets - I have some too (I'll just have to buy more to put in my kids' stash of them :LOL:) and I also have glow in the dark nail polish. I'll have to put that on my list of things to bring. You think I'm kidding, but I have a list beside my computer where I'm putting things as I think of them!

Got the package of glow sticks in the mail yesterday. Tested them out and I was pretty disappointed. First one my daughter snapped to start glowing and it leaked all over. I tried one and it didn't leak but the glow only lasted about 3 hours. :noey: I don't have time to return them and get another order so I guess we'll just have to crack them open right before we walk in the door or something. Sorry guys. :(

does anybody need a general admission ticket to this show? was planning on going, but the new dates just aren't going to work out no matter how much i want them to. ticket is $70.50. PM me if you're interested. thanks!

(i also have a ticket to the cincinnati show -- Section 2, row G, seat 16 -- $60)

Archived