I'M PACKING. HOLY CRAP I AM PACKING. GHIEAHGea

Edit: I am the biggest so I'm going to stand where I want. The rest of you can deal with it

Double Edit: I only pretend to be mean over the internet, don't worry.

Oh, I was sort of wondering who else is driving to Columbus from Cinci Monday night after the show. Would be awesome to follow a local!

Edit: I am the biggest so I'm going to stand where I want. The rest of you can deal with it

Oh, I was sort of wondering who else is driving to Columbus from Cinci Monday night after the show. Would be awesome to follow a local!

:LOL: Matt people are going to think you're a big meany... :p

Ok basically I just don't want it be over on the side, that would suck... haha

Oh and Matt, Katie will be driving over, we were going to follow or they follow us. Other than her, I'm not sure!

:LOL: YAAAAY!

I have a couple free ones I got at a Cleveland Indians game :p

I'm thinking we should stand in the middle if we want to see the whole band, on Matt's side a light was blocking him most of the time :'(

I would be happy with the middle (dibbs on the Matt side of the middle):LOL::p

but if the rest of us overrule you you will stand where we want you to stand. :p Ive started packing. Strange items on my table....blow up alien, blinky glasses, forum shirt, wigs, glow bracelets...:LOL:

Agreed Tommy's Pizza is a good suggestion. Another is to see if Hound Dog's pizza will deliver to the Schott! Glad my info helped...let me know if anyone has any Columbus/OSU questions!

Yeah Tony, got an OSU question. What's the biggest/best campus/student bar to go to on Monday night to watch the Monday Night Football game?

Not concert related. but you offered!

:LOL: Matt people are going to think you're a big meany... :p

Ok basically I just don't want it be over on the side, that would suck... haha

Oh and Matt, Katie will be driving over, we were going to follow or they follow us. Other than her, I'm not sure!

Well then they should be pleasantly surprised when they meet me!

OR WILL THEY?!?! Dun Dun Dunnnn :LOL:

I am Canadian after all. I can't be that mean!

Hey, everyone! I'm going to the Cincy show the night before, as well as the Columbus one! I'm very very excited because.....I won meet/greet passes through CD101 (the local radio station)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couture, looks like I'll see you at the meet & greet :) congrats on your design too!!! It's awesome!!!

Just thought I would share this....watch what Matt says at around 2:06... :(

:LOL: That made me laugh a lot! No offence to Ohio folk :$

I really doubt they would be looking for a party that night when they can just fly back to LA since they have so much time off... or just back to Europe.

I'm sure they are saying that because they got stuck here once with food poisoning. (MCR tour). But still kinda of a douchey thing to say about a place that has always supported them. Not so cool Matt.

But to keep it in perspective, Matt likes Vegas... and Vegas is crap.

Hey, everyone! I'm going to the Cincy show the night before, as well as the Columbus one! I'm very very excited because.....I won meet/greet passes through CD101 (the local radio station)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couture, looks like I'll see you at the meet & greet :) congrats on your design too!!! It's awesome!!!

TELL THEM TO PLAY CITIZEN ERASED or MORE THAN 16 SONGS!!!! :D

Congrats thats awesome!! Everytime I try to call in to CD101 for their contests I just get the busy signal...again, again and again. :LOL: (please ask them to play CE please!)

Just thought I would share this....watch what Matt says at around 2:06... :(

We will find them a party! Maybe a sign directing them is a good idea. :LOL: But face it C-bus and the whole state of Ohio pretty much sucks compared to LA or Vegas. :rolleyes:

You wouldn't happen to know if there is a specific door that GA ticket holders line up at?

I don't know the answer to that one. The best thing to do is to call the arena at 1-800-ARENA-01.

Yeah Tony, got an OSU question. What's the biggest/best campus/student bar to go to on Monday night to watch the Monday Night Football game?

Not concert related. but you offered!

There is a Buffalo Wild Wings on the corner of Lane Ave. and High St. that has a bunch of screens showing sports. Also on Lane Ave. is the Varsity Club. I'm not sure what their Monday Night Football is like but it is the place to go for OSU football so it might be a place to check out. If you go south on High St. to 11th Ave. you'll find the South Campus Gateway which has several restaurants and bars including Eddie George's Grille 27. Those are the ones that stick out right now. There are a lot of other good places around but I don't know if they are places to go to watch MNF.

you know how we were talking about it depends on who you talk to on times gates etc? I just called the Schott and asked what time we can line up and she said "Im not sure, we havent decided yet, call back Monday to know for sure." When I asked what gate she said "NE or NW or any really all will be open" :mad: I am hoping I just talked to a complete idiot that had no clue.

you know how we were talking about it depends on who you talk to on times gates etc? I just called the Schott and asked what time we can line up and she said "Im not sure, we havent decided yet, call back Monday to know for sure." When I asked what gate she said "NE or NW or any really all will be open" :mad: I am hoping I just talked to a complete idiot that had no clue.

Not good. I got the answer of the SE rotunda yesterday, but I wasn't confident in her either. May have to venture there today unless someone else is already headed that way.

Not good. I got the answer of the SE rotunda yesterday, but I wasn't confident in her either. May have to venture there today unless someone else is already headed that way.

Doesnt sound like any of them know whats going on...or they dont want to tell us. :rolleyes: Id like to make it up there to figure out where I will be going, but don't think Im going to make it. :(

Another thing to keep in mind is parking. School is in session so many of the lots around the arena are for students. You all might want to check what time the lots open to the public if you aren't walking from a hotel or getting dropped off. Here's a map of the parking around the Schottenstein Center.

http://m.schottensteincenter.com/sections/directionsparking/construction.aspx

I know anything in green is reserved for students with permits until 5...not sure about the other lots.

On a good note, the weather looks like it's going to be a beautiful fall day in Columbus! Sunny and a high of about 71!

Archived