I don't remember if we discussed this before or not... but to all of us over 21, I suggest a pub after the gig, yeah?
:awesome: Oh man, I'm gonna be soooo tired the next morning. Well I guess all of us are since you guys have to get up with me to take me to the airport! Ah well, it'll be worth it!! Besides, we won't be able to sleep for a while anyway, may as well spend the time with everyone!

I'd like to find Muse and get pics with them! :D!
+25489789713213267987654321536789

So.... good news. I emailed Concertmaps, and asked if they had an idea of when the tickets for this show would be sent out (and mentioned that I knew the Cincy tickets had been sent). They got back to me with a short but sweet response: "This week." So yeah.... they should be on their way soon! :dance:

I don't remember if we discussed this before or not... but to all of us over 21, I suggest a pub after the gig, yeah?

:'( CURSE MY AGE.

well okay then...can we go to the middle ???????? :p

I WANNA STAND ON THE WOLSTENBEAST'S SIDE THO~

I'd like to find Muse and get pics with them! :D

:awesome: If only!

So.... good news. I emailed Concertmaps, and asked if they had an idea of when the tickets for this show would be sent out (and mentioned that I knew the Cincy tickets had been sent). They got back to me with a short but sweet response: "This week." So yeah.... they should be on their way soon! :dance:

I hope that's a truthful response... I reaaaaaaaaaallly want those tickets now :LOL:

GREAT!!!:)

Not mine. :(

I'm sorry :( Yours was the most unique, in my opinion, since it was made of wire. You were thinking "outside the box" or "outside the shirt" :LOL:. I haven't seen the 9 finalists, but will check them out soon. But it's sooooooo cool that you were a double-finalist!!!!!!!

So I just bought 300 glow bracelets to pass out in the GA line. :D I'm thinking I'll ask people to take no more than 3 so that at least the first 100 people in line get a bracelet. Me thinks it will be cool to see all the barrier folks with glowing bracelets waving in the air for Muse :awesome: I'm going to do the same for the Minneapolis gig.

Really? Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. Your wire one was actually my favorite out of all of them :supersad:

So I just bought 300 glow bracelets to pass out in the GA line. :D I'm thinking I'll ask people to take no more than 3 so that at least the first 100 people in line get a bracelet. Me thinks it will be cool to see all the barrier folks with glowing bracelets waving in the air for Muse :awesome: I'm going to do the same for the Minneapolis gig.

:dance: Can't wait! I was gonna bring glow sticks but now I don't need to :D

That's awesome :D

Just got the email - the tickets are finally on their way!! :dance:

:( It's still pretty awesome that you had two designs get in; sucks you didn't make it to the finals though.

:awesome: That's going to look awesome!

Soooooo... I haven't been on here in FOREVER!! :( :( :( . . epic fail. BUTTTTT my tickets are on their way even tho I still have not recieved them so yay!! I can't wait !! Muse & Metric, life is so good :). Ps I think they released more tickets for GA, or people are returning them, my friend just bought a pair off of ticketmaster. WoohoOoo!! :) Can't wait to meet everyone!! :)

Archived