Cinci/Columbus Columbus/Cinci - what be the difference to you? lol.

It's all about the people who are going and shared experiences. Those of us who showed up in Detroit had an epic experience together, and it'll be a lot of fun to hang out with friends again.

It's all about the people who are going and shared experiences. Those of us who showed up in Detroit had an epic experience together, and it'll be a lot of fun to hang out with friends again.

Ahhh, true, true. I'm interested to see who of the Nashville queue may be coming to either the Cinci/Columbus shows. Depending on that... then I'll be able to say which one I'm more excited for. Bahaha.

I have a feeling most of our Detroit Muser meet-up group will be reappearing for this gig. I'll go to Cincy too, but Columbus is the one I'm looking forward to the most. :)

That was fun. Even though I was a few people in front of you guys :chuckle:

I WILL BE THERE! :awesome:

DETERMINATION! lol. I know our little group of people turned into a crowd of like 15/20. It was an absolute blasttt. <3.

It was :awesome:

I had fun proving to my mom that people you meet online aren't always total creepers. :yesey:

I had fun proving to my mom that people you meet online aren't always total creepers. :yesey:

We were looking for you and your mom, and someone yelled out "Hey, it's Kirby!"

Also, for those of you who didn't attend a gig this spring, you can order forum member T-shirts here: http://jaxopolitan.spreadshirt.com/

I highly recommend getting one. It's easy to spot boardies, and the T-shirts themselves look great.

coming from Pittsburgh with my Cleveland posse.

I wouldn't be surprised if they still add either Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and/or Buffalo - they aren't finished announcing dates.

Oh I love your for mentioning Buffalo, my hometown, but I just don't see it happening. I talk about Muse till I drive all my friends absolutely nuts and NO one knows who they are. So frustrating. But I'd be all over Cleveland or Pittsburgh!!! I was originally thinking Columbus since that is the closest for me, but I think I might hold out hope now. :happy:

Oh I love your for mentioning Buffalo, my hometown, but I just don't see it happening. I talk about Muse till I drive all my friends absolutely nuts and NO one knows who they are. So frustrating. But I'd be all over Cleveland or Pittsburgh!!! I was originally thinking Columbus since that is the closest for me, but I think I might hold out hope now. :happy:

Hey I see that you went to the Toronto gig too! Awesome :D

Haha same, though I suspect I live a lot farther west than you do. If you're familiar with Murray State University, that's where I attend school and live :).

I sure am familiar with it! Well, the name, anyhoo. Haha. Funny to find a fellow Kentuckian here. :). Woot! It'd make my lifeeee if they came here. It's been too long, not to mention before I was basking in their greatness lol.

We were looking for you and your mom, and someone yelled out "Hey, it's Kirby!"

Also, for those of you who didn't attend a gig this spring, you can order forum member T-shirts here: http://jaxopolitan.spreadshirt.com/

I highly recommend getting one. It's easy to spot boardies, and the T-shirts themselves look great.

You have no idea how much that scared my mom :LOL:

I wanna get one of those shirts, I just can't afford one right now. :p

It seems I can only go to one of the Ohio dates, I choose this one. :D

So it seems I'll be going to both OH shows :awesome:

It'll be nice to meet some of you guys!! :D

:dance::dance:

OMG I'm so friggin' pumped! I can't believe I'm doing this again - travelling to see a band. And two shows no less! This is going to be so friggin' awesome!:musesign:

Archived