Yes, from Concertmaps! I've attached the scanned in tix and letter as proof...to show your parents. (I'm also a parent, and always concerned about online scams (my kids are into Webkinz now, and who know what they'll be into next!) )

Thanks! :happy:

Next your kids will be into the Museboards ;)

Thanks! :happy:

Next your kids will be into the Museboards ;)

I only wish! HunterRunFarm's daughter, Rachael...now that girl's so neat! SHE is all over these messageboards! She knows who all of you are! (You just wait 'til you see the video I'm attempting to make of TiRO with her lipsyncing on her mom's truck's tailgate! It's for the US concerts Appreciation Project, (or something like that)....And if anyone wants to add to this video...please contact me!)

haha yes, dried fruit and nuts are life savers! I was told this by my doctor and have followed it ever since.

Isadora, I feel you on that. :( I worry about the same thing since I'll have to be the airport so early on Monday that I probably won't sleep the night before. If I don't sleep well, I get headaches and get spacey, which in turn makes me lethargic and anxious/weepy usually haha. Hopefully I'll sleep before heading to the airport though and even some on the plane (doubtful!) I have super bad anxiety issues since two years ago, and big crowds make it 1828287x worse... but this IS Muse. I just hope they appreciate what I'm doing for them. :D Going to make sure to guzzle loads and loads of water before and during the gig, that should help. You must make sure to do that too! Water is the best thing for helping bring your energy back up, especially if you're tired. And FOOD. Send someone to get you real food if you need lots of protein (I seem to always need it. Sadly, no vegetarian life for me! haha)

Hope that helps... and hope we both feel miraculously awesome!!

Since my group and I are also going to the Cincinnati show, we're getting there on the Saturday so we can spend some time in the city. I'm lucky because my flight that day doesn't leave until 1pm. I'm most concerned with the night after that show - we're driving down to Columbus right after, so we won't get to our hotel until late, then up somewhat early to go queue! I'll definitey have to have a nap in the queue, because I'm sure I won't get much sleep that night (being on the "high" from the show, and excited about the next one)! But as long as I get enough sleep the nights before Columbus, I should be ok!

I hope your anxitey doesn't cause you too much grief. Taking the trip by myself to Toronto definitely helped me with mine. The things put ourselves through because of Muse!!

As for water... I'll try to keep myself well hydrated!! Just don't want to drink too much - I won't be able to take a potty break once we're in there! :LOL:

Thanks! Here's hoping! :D

Hey Guys,

So remember, I had plans to see Muse in Sacramento? But then had to change plans? Well, I received the tickets today. I bought them through the pre-sale. And they arrived a full 6 weeks before the concert. Just thought you'd like to know. So hopefully ours will come around August 30! :)

:dance: That'll be great if they come that early! Plenty of time for those of us that have to mail ours out to other people.

:musesign:

We can only hope lol.

I've never been as anxious as I was waiting for my Toronto tickets.

The wait for the TO tickets was bad enough. The wait for the OH ones is eleventy billion times worse!! :LOL: I won't rest until everyone has their tickets in hand (meaning you two, plus the girl buying our ones for this gig, and my own of course!).

make sure ya'll have checked over the GA/pit vs Seats thread. very helpful stuff :happy:
Thanks for the link! I'll definitely check it out! :D

So I just saw someone on Twitter mention that they got their tickets for Milwaukee today, and just checked their thread and a few people got theirs. Soooo since our show is less than a week after theirs, we could be seeing our tickets very soon! :dance:

Thanks for the link! I'll definitely check it out! :D

So I just saw someone on Twitter mention that they got their tickets for Milwaukee today, and just checked their thread and a few people got theirs. Soooo since our show is less than a week after theirs, we could be seeing our tickets very soon! :dance:

:dance:

That's good news, my mom brought up the fact that our tickets still haven't come just an hour ago! :rolleyes:

Well, it looks as though I won't be making it to both this one and Cincinnati. I'm moving to South Korea next month. Don't worry; I'll be sure to see them in Asia a few times!

That sucks that we won't get to see you again! Saw your pics on fb and they look amazing!

So since this show is right around the corner, what is the plan for meeting up? I'm coming from Michigan with another friend to both shows.

I only wish! HunterRunFarm's daughter, Rachael...now that girl's so neat! SHE is all over these messageboards! She knows who all of you are! (You just wait 'til you see the video I'm attempting to make of TiRO with her lipsyncing on her mom's truck's tailgate! It's for the US concerts Appreciation Project, (or something like that)....And if anyone wants to add to this video...please contact me!)

and you daughter was on the tailgate lipsyncing too! :LOL:

I havent made it on the board all week...Im such a fail:fear: I promise to do better.:D

My board shirt has been ordered!! :dance:

I have my username on the left sleeve in a blue similar to the one in my sig, and this on the back in white:

Best, you've got to be the best

You've got to change the world

And use this chance to be heard

Your time is now

~Butterflies & Hurricanes~

I'll post a pic when it gets here!!

Oh! And since it's a new day here in NS -

50 days to this show!! :musesign::dance:

That sucks that we won't get to see you again! Saw your pics on fb and they look amazing!

So since this show is right around the corner, what is the plan for meeting up? I'm coming from Michigan with another friend to both shows.

Well so far I don't think there are any concrete plans for meet ups, but I know quite a few people are staying at the Hyatt for Cinci, including the Canadian group (Isadora, Bisbstuff and myself).

We're also going to show up Saturday evening so we can see the sights and be rested for the shows, so there should be plenty of time for us to meet people.

I'm sure people will make more solid plans once we get a bit closer to the date.

Hey I know I'm newish here but I can't wait for October! I was at Detroit in March with emperorhand (my brother). Are we going to do the blinky blue glasses this time as well? And what time are you guys planning on lining up? Thanks!

Yes, **MK Ultra**, Detroit!!!

As far as I know, it is not yet known what time the venue will allow lining up. We'll be checking when the date gets closer. We're looking forward to a long day of waiting/partying! :musesign: I cannot imagine the state of bliss I'll be in, sandwiched between Cincinnati and Columbus!

Several on this board have the glasses. I cannot justify spending another penny on Muse right now :LOL: (OK...:rolleyes: I'll probably break down and buy some glasses...)

Well so far I don't think there are any concrete plans for meet ups, but I know quite a few people are staying at the Hyatt for Cinci, including the Canadian group (Isadora, Bisbstuff and myself).

We're also going to show up Saturday evening so we can see the sights and be rested for the shows, so there should be plenty of time for us to meet people.

I'm sure people will make more solid plans once we get a bit closer to the date.

Thanks for the info. I will keep checking back to see what the plans are because it would be awesome to meet up with everyone!

I'm off to Europe on Friday so I won't be on the boards until Sept 6th, don't have too much fun without me ;) and I hope the tickets come :happy:

Bye, *Bibstuff* ;):LOL: We'll miss you. We might have some fun without you, but YOU'RE the one who gets to go to Europe! Hey, there's no smiley for :jealous: :mad:

Oh man it's getting closer!!!!! I'm pretty excited that Metric is opening, too, since I really love their new album. My friend gave me another of their albums today to listen to so I can keep preparing for the show. Can't wait.

We are still trying to sell our one ticket though, the one my friend had before we bought a pair in a different section. so if anyone is just looking for ONE ticket, it's in row C of 121. So if anyone knows anyone wanting to get a ticket at face value, just let me know!!

Can't wait to rock out with you ladies at the show! Oh man... oh MAN. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Archived