so by that logic everyone that signed up before you DESERVES to get seats more than you do? Its not even close to running out of tickets, the pre-sale ended today but theres many ways to get a ticket.. don't get worried, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Its a big place :)

No, I liked Muse a long before I signed up on the board. I get that not everyone with a new account hasn't necessarily "just" found them. But I know there are people who are going on a whim, and really wouldn't be bothered if they didn't get tickets.

it's a HUGE place. Push comes to shove if you really love Muse you will try and get tix the day of the show if all else fails. That's what I'm gonna do!

My parents are the problem there, I don't think they'd let me spontaneously go down there. And I really want to be in the pit.

Sorry I'm being so negative, but I have reason to be since every time I try and buy tickets to a gig online or call a radio station to try and win some, I have no success.

I've been a muse fan since '99 when I got a free CD from Tower Records that had Muscle Museum on it... I've been refreshing as often as I can for tickets, but I can't seem to get through.

Can anyone please help me and send me a PM with the KROQ presale password? I thought for sure I could get through this morning, but this time they went so fast!

Also, does anyone know how the ticketmaster presale works? How do I sign up for it?

I've been a muse fan since '99 when I got a free CD from Tower Records that had Muscle Museum on it... I've been refreshing as often as I can for tickets, but I can't seem to get through.

Can anyone please help me and send me a PM with the KROQ presale password? I thought for sure I could get through this morning, but this time they went so fast!

Also, does anyone know how the ticketmaster presale works? How do I sign up for it?

It's the same presale on Ticketmaster and Livenation.

No, I liked Muse a long before I signed up on the board. I get that not everyone with a new account hasn't necessarily "just" found them. But I know there are people who are going on a whim, and really wouldn't be bothered if they didn't get tickets.

My parents are the problem there, I don't think they'd let me spontaneously go down there. And I really want to be in the pit.

Sorry I'm being so negative, but I have reason to be since every time I try and buy tickets to a gig online or call a radio station to try and win some, I have no success.

well best of luck, hopefully see you all there!!

It's usually all at once. They may release more batches over time, but it's a lot more unpredictable than Concertmaps, especially since you can't tell if there's any tickets left unless you actually go through the whole captcha thing.

Thanks. Sprocketeteer. I guess I will just try tomorrow and see if I have better luck.

:( I don't know, it's infuriating. Is it possible that the presale tix might actually be sold out?

This presale yes. I know there is a radio presale for tomorrow.

If you look in the MuseBay thread I think there are already people willing to trade/sell. So if you see anyone wanting a trade for seats, buy some good seat tickets and trade for standing. I think that's the best way to go.

Good luck!

I had a mishap with my credit card this morning so couldn't get an SD ticket, but luckily a boardie bought an extra ticket and is willing to sell it to me. Maybe that can happen for you as well! :)

:( I don't know, it's infuriating. Is it possible that the presale tix might actually be sold out?

I'm wondering if stupid KROQ (who I fucking can't stand anyway) has taken up some of the allotment that would normally go to this sale. So, like, there's fewer of them available for these two dates via CM. I really really hope not.

And yeah, I'm getting annoyed at all these fucking noobs who ended up with tickets. Thanks guys, now those of us who liked them for ages can't get any. :)

Whoops. I was at school at 10 today.

I have actual hate for those of you who just started liking Muse and decided you have enough money for these gigs.

It's so unfair. :mad: I have my heart set on these tickets, and I've been saving up money for 2 years for a gig. Now I have to spend hours on the computer staring at the same screen while refreshing and hoping it will change. I should be studying.

Cheer up. Just keep at it.

I sort of felt the same way when I spent 100 hours (not exaggerating) listening to KROQ, trying to call in and win pit tickets to AAC, and never got any. :LOL: People would win and say "wut? Muse tickets? I guess that's cool." I'm pretty sure you've probably witnessed that, haha.

I bring my friends that aren't really fans to gigs. It's conditional though--they have to agree that they'll spend the whole night singing along, fist pumping, and jumping with me. :LOL: No standing around, or god forbid, sitting. :eek:

If you look in the MuseBay thread I think there are already people willing to trade/sell. So if you see anyone wanting a trade for seats, buy some good seat tickets and trade for standing. I think that's the best way to go.

Good luck!

I had a mishap with my credit card this morning so couldn't get an SD ticket, but luckily a boardie bought an extra ticket and is willing to sell it to me. Maybe that can happen for you as well! :)

The SD tix are still dropping every 10 minutes. ;)

well best of luck, hopefully see you all there!!

Thanks, I hope I can be there :(

Good luck!

My mom won't let me buy some SD seats to trade, which I don't understand because we can always sell them :(

You were lucky that Mary had an extra one :yesey: I don't really know anyone here who has an extra ticket, or at least not one they'd be willing to sell.

Ok, I 'll go check Musebay, thanks :)

The SD tix are still dropping every 10 minutes. ;)

My sister still has my credit card and she's at work (I was in class so she was going to buy them for me). :facepalm:

Thanks, I hope I can be there :(

My mom won't let me buy some SD seats to trade, which I don't understand because we can always sell them :(

You were lucky that Mary had an extra one :yesey: I don't really know anyone here who has an extra ticket, or at least not one they'd be willing to sell.

Ok, I 'll go check Musebay, thanks :)

Don't worry, I believe that you can get tickets!

I'm wondering if stupid KROQ (who I fucking can't stand anyway) has taken up some of the allotment that would normally go to this sale. So, like, there's fewer of them available for these two dates via CM. I really really hope not.

And yeah, I'm getting annoyed at all these fucking noobs who ended up with tickets. Thanks guys, now those of us who liked them for ages can't get any. :)

Fuck KROQ, and ticketmaster. And noobs :LOL:

I'm glad you at least understand my frustration. I hope we can both get tickets; if I get 2 and you aren't able to find any, let me know because my mom doesn't need to be at the gig with me.

Whoops. I was at school at 10 today.

Cheer up. Just keep at it.

I sort of felt the same way when I spent 100 hours (not exaggerating) listening to KROQ, trying to call in and win pit tickets to AAC, and never got any. :LOL: People would win and say "wut? Muse tickets? I guess that's cool."

I bring my friends that aren't really fans to gigs. It's conditional though--they have to agree that they'll spend the whole night singing along, fist pumping, and jumping with me. :LOL: No standing around, or god forbid, sitting. :eek:

I can't just feel better! I'm so pessimistic when it comes to ticket sales, I literally have no luck at all and have never won anything in my life.

That's EXACTLY what happened to me with AAC, I spent soooooo much time listening and forcing my family to call with me, and the closest we ever got was caller 14. I ended up having to buy them from Liberty because I couldn't get any for myself.

:eek: You don't have your number memorized?

No. :$

It's not a "credit card" it's a Visa check card, so I just call it a credit card. I've not had it too long either, and I rarely use it due to the lack of money I usually have in my account. :LOL:

edit: also for those trying to win the KROQ competition, I just got a reply from support saying that you have to be 18 to attend the concerts (their rules were vague so I asked). So if you're 18 before June, then you can submit an entry!

I got 3 tickets on the floor this morning when the pre-sale started, but I actually wanted seats, only because I'll be having surgery soon and I prob. wont be ready to be back on the floor at that point.

So I'am willing to trade for the best seated tickets I can get, I'll eat the price difference. Just looking for great seats in exchange for those who could not get floor tickets and wanted them.

Also posted on Musebay

I got 3 tickets on the floor this morning when the pre-sale started, but I actually wanted seats, only because I'll be having surgery soon and I prob. wont be ready to be back on the floor at that point.

So I'am willing to trade for the best seated tickets I can get, I'll eat the price difference. Just looking for great seats in exchange for those who could not get floor tickets and wanted them.

Also posted on Musebay

Please let me know if you're willing to sell any :(

Also posted on Musebay

Let me know if you're willing to sell as well!

Archived