If we stay at hotels nearby and somebody is able to hold our spots, we can bring instruments too! I has acoustic guitar I can brings :awesome:

I can see us all singing Micro Cuts at the top of our lungs, falsettos at their best, faces red. Oh god. The reactions on people's faces.

Oh man :LOL: . I really want to do this!

I seriously thought for minute there that you won! I was going to beg you to take me with you, hahaha. Keep trying, who knows. I tried to call but it doesn't go through, just an automated message saying this number doesn't exist or something. Maybe bc I'm up here in N. CA but that shouldn't matter right?

And we'll be happy to change the setlists for you all. :cool:

*Matt: What would you guys like to hear?

*Fans: Dead Star, Megalomania, Bliss, Ruled By Secrecy!!

*Matt: Guiding Light it is!

:LOL:

I don't know. I just remember reading that somewhere.

YES! Setlist variety FTW! :happy:

*Matt: What would you guys like to hear?

*Fans: Dead Star, Megalomania, Bliss, Ruled By Secrecy!!

*Matt: Guiding Light it is!

:LOL:

I don't know. I just remember reading that somewhere.

YES! Setlist variety FTW! :happy:

Maybe after playing some Summer Setlist Rarities, they'll want to play them in the states too :ninja:

This show will be great :D

I seriously thought for minute there that you won! I was going to beg you to take me with you, hahaha. Keep trying, who knows. I tried to call but it doesn't go through, just an automated message saying this number doesn't exist or something. Maybe bc I'm up here in N. CA but that shouldn't matter right?

Surprisingly I remained calmer than usual. Maybe it's because I've done the call-ins for so long that getting a ringing line doesn't shock me too much.

Too bad the KROQ ACX '07 gig thread is missing somewhere. A lot of posts from some of us, back then, freaking out over calling in to win. :LOL:

Maybe after playing some Summer Setlist Rarities, they'll want to play them in the states too :ninja:

This show will be great :D

That's what I'm hoping for. If we get any of the ones that are topping the pools (Space Dementiaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3) I will be a happeh Muser.

I couldn't even get through earlier. I was caller 7 on Monday. And during AAC I was caller 18 and 19, and somehow that's so much worse than not even getting through.

Whenever kroq has these giveaways my phone is always dead by the end of the day. Then I feel like I have a death grip in both hands holding a reg. phone and a cell phone.

Would have a heart attack and die. After the set is over, of course. :chuckle:

Haha, wouldn't want to miss out on the epicness that would be before you. For some reason I want to hear Micro cuts live. :ninja: The Groove would be nice as well. Fury. Oh god, Fury would give me a heartattack right away.

Haha, wouldn't want to miss out on the epicness that would be before you. For some reason I want to hear Micro cuts live. :ninja: The Groove would be nice as well. Fury. Oh god, Fury would give me a heartattack right away.

Any one of those would be :eek:

Archived