KROQ presale? I don't want to get your hopes up, but I think it'll be easier to score tickets in that one, considering it's not a bunch of rabid Muse fans killing each other for a ticket...

I think it'll be harder actually. There will most definitely be Muse fans trying to snag multiple tickets, since the number you can buy is unlimited (:indiff:) and the scalpers will wipe it out in no time.

I couldn't even get through earlier. I was caller 7 on Monday. And during AAC I was caller 18 and 19, and somehow that's so much worse than not even getting through.

Whenever kroq has these giveaways my phone is always dead by the end of the day. Then I feel like I have a death grip in both hands holding a reg. phone and a cell phone.

They do torture us with these contests. But once you win, they will spoil you rotten! :D

Haha, wouldn't want to miss out on the epicness that would be before you. For some reason I want to hear Micro cuts live. :ninja: The Groove would be nice as well. Fury. Oh god, Fury would give me a heartattack right away.

For once they really should bust out one of these songs...HERE, preferably.

I've lost hope for Dead Star. Gonna have to travel to Europe or Japan for that.

They do torture us with these contests. But once you win, they will spoil you rotten! :D

For once they really should bust out one of these songs...HERE, preferably.

I've lost hope for Dead Star. Gonna have to travel to Europe or Japan for that.

Yeah. Same here. It's quiet a shame considering how pretty awesome that song is. But oh well. I'll be fine with any rare song and a variety of setlists. Not some generic, boring, repetitive setlist. :stunned:

Hector, you bastard, we're all trying to get the tickets here! :mad: Go give info to people at your own gig thread :phu:

:LOL: Competition anyone? :D

Easy tiger :LOL:

I'm assuming you've got both your mom and dad helping to get tix? See, you're already at an advantage. Some of us are stuck doing the dirty work ourselves, with one computer!

I figure if we're awesome enough with the singing...they might come out and give us a special surprise, no? :D (wishful thinking). And plus, news cameras always come around for interviews with people who end up waiting a long time. At this point in time, I'm just hoping I'll get tickets tomorrow =/ I'm hating that I can't ditch any classes this week because of midterms. ):

Easy tiger :LOL:

I'm assuming you've got both your mom and dad helping to get tix? See, you're already at an advantage. Some of us are stuck doing the dirty work ourselves, with one computer!

I was totally kidding, don't worry :LOL:

If I do get my tickets, I am definitely going to take a picture next to that statue of Chick Hearn.

Lolwut? *goes to look up*

Well. I did get tickets today which was awesome, but unfortunately my campaign for Executive Vice President of my University's student government ended this evening. This twat (who's completely fake and admitted that he makes friendships with people to build a reputation to ultimately earn votes) beat me out.

Ugh. At least I can rest knowing that I ran an honest campaign, and didn't have to make fake friendships to win votes.. I feel cheated out of something I really, really wanted. Or maybe having morals is overrated? Or maybe politics just isn't for me..

Anyways, good luck to everyone trying to get tickets, still. I feel like that's the one thing that DID go right for me today. Super disappointed about the election results.

This, Katrina? :LOL: :LOL:

oscar-de-la-hoya-statue.jpg

Oh, that is rich! Gave me laugh. No, Chick Hearn was a sportscaster for the Lakers and quite a legendary one. The small street between Staples and Nokia is named after him and he's got a jersey hanging inside Staples.

Oh, that is rich! Gave me laugh. No, Chick Hearn was a sportscaster for the Lakers and quite a legendary one. The small street between Staples and Nokia is named after him and he's got a jersey hanging inside Staples.

Oh I had no idea :chuckle: My family doesn't follow sports at all :$

Archived