She's 10. She's already heard of most of their songs and she likes "Hate this and I'll love You" :happy:

Wow, she's amazing.

haha thanks for that :p just reminded me of a doctor who episode xD 'you can't say ATMOS system, because then you're saying Atmospheric *something or a rather* system sytem' xD

I know exactly which one you're talking about. :yesey:

You know how in stationary stores there's that pad of paper for testing pens on? YKYATMW you always scribble the Muse logo on them :chuckle:

YES!! I always do that at smiggle! And when i can't find a proper, thick pen, i ask them for one, write muse, give the pen back and walk out :happy:

I know exactly which one you're talking about. :yesey:

ahhh feels good when people understand your random 'references' :happy:

OOO and today, at work, when I was asking one of the other workers whether I should close the door, i said 'shall i close the door, on what YOU AADooOOOooOOooOOOORE?' ...and she looked at me funny :$

YKYATMW you are very proud that you can hit the Showbiz falsetto in the right octave... does it count that I'm a girl? I love singing the high bits, ESPECIALLY KoC :D

YKYATMW you get an assignment in music to make a jingle for some company (my partner chose chairs, just because of an adorable chair in the corner I wanted to sit on) and I'm planning to use USoE as music and just re-write the lyrics for furniture :LOL:

"Warehouse of..CHAIRS! CHAIRS! CHAIRS! CHAIRS! Warehouse of CHAIRS! CHAIRS! CHAIRS! CHAIRS!'

"You and me fall in line, to go and buy a chair to recline--" :LOL:

YKYATMW you get an assignment in music to make a jingle for some company (my partner chose chairs, just because of an adorable chair in the corner I wanted to sit on) and I'm planning to use USoE as music and just re-write the lyrics for furniture :LOL:

"Warehouse of..CHAIRS! CHAIRS! CHAIRS! CHAIRS! Warehouse of CHAIRS! CHAIRS! CHAIRS! CHAIRS!'

"You and me fall in line, to go and buy a chair to recline--" :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: thaaaaat's brilliant :D i may have to steal that ;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: thaaaaat's brilliant :D i may have to steal that ;)

Be sure to give credit to the creators! :LOL: I'll post the full lyrics when I finish, and YKYATMW you plan to tell the teacher that you have to listen to Eurasia to get the right mindset of lyrics and music although you already know it by heart :D She's a little bit of a pushover and is informed of the obsession so it's possible :D

YKYATMW You have to go to a girls' group thing to talk about self-esteem and what not :facepalm: they ask you how people now define beauty and someone mentions media and you scream "Screenager" :awesome: Then I got to explain it and the first sentence is "It's a pretty awesome song by Muse" my friends all :facepalm:'d

*Listening to Screenager* :awesome:

Screenager is actually a real terms. I read it in a book as to who coined it first, what what it meant, but I forgot since it was a quick skim.

Archived