Wow... just wow :chuckle:

hahahah :p

YKYATMW people ask you what was the best night of your life, and you say Oct. 2, the day you saw Muse.

YKYATMW you have a sign next to where your Muse tickets that says "MUSE...Don't touch or lean on the tickets! DON'T EVEN POINT!" Just like on the piano sign :chuckle:

YKYATMW your friend who hasn't been to your house for a while comes over, and when she lays on your bed she's like "wait...what is that?" and you say, "Ceiling Dom!" and she thinks that he's realllyyyy creepy. XD

When you are on your way to New York and when you get lost in Newark, you look around wildly for the Prudential Center where you saw Muse and once you see it, you point and yell , "It was there I had the greatest night of my life!" (exact words).

that's me whenever i see the Staples Center :LOL:

especially when the Lakers are playing on tv

When you start saying "what the Futurism" instead of "what the fuck" or "what the french toast", which is what you usually say :chuckle:

it's all because my little sister, who wondered why i would say that and she suggested Futurism instead of french toast

:'( Me too! Next week my brothers and parents are going to a basketball game there and I'm just thinking ,"They don't understand where they're going! That place is special!" I have a problem that can only be fixed with more Live Muse!

Same! Like if there's a game at the Pru on TV I'll sit there and be like, "I remember when this was set up for Muse :("

that's me whenever i see the Staples Center :LOL:

especially when the Lakers are playing on tv

When you start saying "what the Futurism" instead of "what the fuck" or "what the french toast", which is what you usually say :chuckle:

it's all because my little sister, who wondered why i would say that and she suggested Futurism instead of french toast

I do that too :LOL:, i used to just say "FUUUUUUUUUUCK" when i would get mad but now i just say something like "bliss" (:LOL:) or futurism hahahaha.

When you're glad you're not the only one that does that

When you are on your way to New York and when you get lost in Newark, you look around wildly for the Prudential Center where you saw Muse and once you see it, you point and yell , "It was there I had the greatest night of my life!" (exact words).

hahahah :p

YKYATMW people ask you what was the best night of your life, and you say Oct. 2, the day you saw Muse.

YKYATMW you have a sign next to where your Muse tickets that says "MUSE...Don't touch or lean on the tickets! DON'T EVEN POINT!" Just like on the piano sign :chuckle:

YKYATMW your friend who hasn't been to your house for a while comes over, and when she lays on your bed she's like "wait...what is that?" and you say, "Ceiling Dom!" and she thinks that he's realllyyyy creepy. XD

Sorry for the newbie in me showing, but what piano sign?

And I know this is off topic, but who else gets really annoyed with setlist whingers (spelling fail)? Is there a group made for this already, or should I start one?

And I know this is off topic, but who else gets really annoyed with setlist whingers (spelling fail)? Is there a group made for this already, or should I start one?

I know this is off topic, but who else gets really annoyed with the people whining about the setlist whiners?

Sorry for the newbie in me showing, but what piano sign?

Hehe, no you're not a newbie :D I just like the sign... see look at it! I laugh everytime I see it :LOL:tumblr_ldtqj98fv81qfc114o1_400.jpg.1dcdedac1ff23d8e243afb03f176d22a.jpg

IT HAS BEEN?! :eek:

*Trips over random stool* *Runs into bathroom to find sister*

I always have to tell her.. she's the one that tells me everything that happens in Wicked :LOL:

yes, it has!! I saw the update and was like :eek: HOLY FUCK, okay, calm down, sofia, it's just a....AHH! :p

I actually read the first part, just because I'm bored. I still hate fanfic.

But seriously... Father Howard? :LOL:

I may have to keep reading just because of that...

I hate it too. But i like this one.

YKYATM when you get a text message from another Muser at 2am to tell you Matt tweeted. :LOL:

Happened to me too! But it wasn't 2am, it was 5am. :D

HOLY FUCKING YES!

*goes and reads*

:p

YKYATMW this makes you day ten million times better.

I prayed to ceiling dom, and he has spoken...by updating.

Not saying I don't read MS or anything, but pretty sure fic discussion isn't allowed here. Because Tom Kirk once ran across an Mpreg and it scarred him for life. Or something.

:LOL: OMG REALLY? That is hilarious. wait, no, oh, sorry, didn't know it was "against the rules" Now i feel bad. Hmm...well we're not sposed to talk about Matt&Kate, but we do that. Hehe, okay, I'm gonna stop.

EVERYONE, NO MORE TALKING ABOUT WICKED NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT, AND ITS CRAZY, COMPLICATED, DIRTY, HILARIOUSNESS.

(hehe, you're welcome)

Ditto! I now find it difficult to pronounce 'r' s in general. I used to do it for fun, but now I can't stop. D:

I've never been able to say my 'r's properly, so I can get away with it. :LOL:

Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe I was always born to be a Muser ;) ... and if that isn't a scary thought, I don't know what is! :p

I'm sure it's been said to death already, but I genuinly only learnt how to spell 'symmetry' through 'Origin of Symmetry'. :$:facepalm:

I've never been able to say my 'r's properly, so I can get away with it. :LOL:

Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe I was always born to be a Muser ;) ... and if that isn't a scary thought, I don't know what is! :p

I'm sure it's been said to death already, but I genuinely only learnt how to spell 'symmetry' through 'Origin of Symmetry'. :$:facepalm:

I think some people are born to be Musers! My first word was 'banana', and we all know how much Matt likes banans! :D I think I was born to be a Muser. My siblings have always been Musers, so it grew on me.

I've never heard anyone say that! Now i feel all new :p but I really didn't know what stockholm syndrome was until I heard the song. :D

Archived