when you write a parody of a song with Muse lyrics and your friends tell you to put it on youtube and you're like :facepalm: no, children, first i have to share it with the musers!

btw, now sure if im gonna make a vid of this song yet :p

also. when you really need a clip of matt saying the word "fuck" or shit would work to, but not the "fuckedy fuck" from feeling fuckin good, just a plain old fuck would be nice, closeup too would be nice XD thanks for helping peeps :)

when you write a parody of a song with Muse lyrics and your friends tell you to put it on youtube and you're like :facepalm: no, children, first i have to share it with the musers!

btw, now sure if im gonna make a vid of this song yet :p

also. when you really need a clip of matt saying the word "fuck" or shit would work to, but not the "fuckedy fuck" from feeling fuckin good, just a plain old fuck would be nice, closeup too would be nice XD thanks for helping peeps :)

Oh my goodness, PLEASE make a video!

When you're really busy but always willing to run up 3 flights of stairs just to listen to a Muse song when your dad yells down that there's one being played on the radio. :happy:

my best friend and i were in the car and she was flipping through the radio stations and i screamed "OHMYGOD MUSE!" and we almost crashed lol, just because i wanted to hear undisclosed desires. it was on the radiooooo!! WHAT NOW KE$HA?

When everytime you play doodle jump and you come across a black hole... "grey shoes melting in the dead of night and the super star sucked into the supermassive"

or just... "into the supermassive"

But isn't it "glaciers", not "grey shoes"?:erm:

Sorry, just had to ask.:p

When everytime you play doodle jump and you come across a black hole... "grey shoes melting in the dead of night and the super star sucked into the supermassive"

or just... "into the supermassive"

:happy: that's a good one

i know how mean the board can be, so im gonna say it nicely , lol, i think it's "glaciers melting in the dead of night"

:happy: that's a good one

i know how mean the board can be, so im gonna say it nicely , lol, i think it's "glaciers melting in the dead of night"

Yep... it is

damn, that was embarrassing

Yeah, I used to think it was 'grey shoes,' but then I found out what it actually was, but grey shoes kinda stuck.... hehe...

Ah well... I also saw a leopard print belt that was the exact design of Dom's grammy jacket, so now apparently my friend is buying me one for my birthday :)

EDIT: Okay, I got no sleep last night because I saw a free MSO concert, then my two friends slept over and we got practically no sleep, so apart from the grey shoes thing, I actually saw a leopard print SCARF. But I was so obsessed with thinking that I'd wear it like a belt so I was like him, I typed that instead.

I am not going well today... lollipops are helping though :p *sigh* I apologise...

when playing in the rain is more fun when you're listening to Muse

yes i'm 16 and still play in the rain :ninja:

:chuckle:

I am almost 16 and i play in the rain, though the one time it rains for the first time in Central AZ this year, I have to go out of town to where its not raining. Great.

When you wish it rains where i am to try that out :LOL:

When you start listening to bands you have never heard of before only because Muse mentioned them in interviews and stuff.

:LOL:

Yep... it is

Yeah, I used to think it was 'grey shoes,' but then I found out what it actually was, but grey shoes kinda stuck.... hehe...

Ah well... I also saw a leopard print belt that was the exact design of Dom's grammy jacket, so now apparently my friend is buying me one for my birthday :)

Yeah, I kinda thought that was what it was, but I couldn't be bothered to correct them. I do the same thing with misheard lyrics :chuckle:

And the leopard print belt thing is pretty :awesome:

When every time you connect your vacuum cleaner to the grid you go "Plug in, baby!" and then quietly chuckle at your own wit. :D (every.single.time.)

Edit: be gentle, I'm new :D

Yea I have little things like that too :LOL: Isn't life more fun that way?

Yep... it is

I thought Grey Shoes had something to do with the game, cause I don't know the game, so I said nothing :LOL: Besides, if Matt enunciated, some songs would be pretty boring because he has to say every word right :chuckle:

When you start listening to bands you have never heard of before only because Muse mentioned them in interviews and stuff.

Actually, I've found this to be one of the best ways to discover new bands... and good ones at that. Almost every band that I like, I can trace back to another band that I like liking them, or a fan of a band I like recommending them... yes it does come down to about two or three bands in the end :) (not necessarily my favourites though)

Actually, I've found this to be one of the best ways to discover new bands... and good ones at that. Almost every band that I like, I can trace back to another band that I like liking them, or a fan of a band I like recommending them... yes it does come down to about two or three bands in the end :) (not necessarily my favourites though)

Yep, so true. This place is the reason why I started listening to amazing bands like Placebo, Porcupine Tree, Hurts, etc. Actually, I found out about Muse through my other favorite band, AFI.

Archived