when you know about 70 Muse songs on guitar or bass, or both

I think I know more than 70 Muse songs on guitar :$:LOL: But I can't play all of them from memory. And with bass I know about 30 songs, not fully every song though.

YKYATMW you always come back to MM (Muse Messageboard), even though there are people like Sippe here...:p

YKYATMW...

okay, so we have these weird electronic baby things at my school (dont' ask :facepalm:) and one of the teachers had written a note on the whiteboard to remind themselves to "plug in babies" ...it made my morning. :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

YKYATMW You get all excited when someone says they like your muse concert t-shirt, and you ask them what their favorite songs are, but then get disappointed when they say they don't know the names of the songs and they only know two or three songs. :indiff:

I think I know more than 70 Muse songs on guitar :$:LOL: But I can't play all of them from memory. And with bass I know about 30 songs, not fully every song though.

YKYATMW you always come back to MM (Muse Messageboard), even though there are people like Sippe here...:p

i can play the songs i know by memory.:D

I don't know more than 70 Muse songs… but if you tell me to improvise I can give you something approximate. :LOL:

with a few of the songs that i dont know same ::LOL:

okay ive played bass for a while and just a warning, your fingers will hurt like hell (depending on how much you play) for a few months. ice will help a ton of course. happy playing and if you need any tips PM me, id be glad to help :D.

/off topic

when you freak when you find out that the girl you like and she likes you back is a muser :stunned::D

awwww

:happy:

awww :chuckle::happy:

YKYATMW when you find out someone you know likes Muse, you totally freak out....most of them just know a few songs though :(

this is me when that happens

:eek::awesome::stunned::(

Some of these posts should rather be in random muse-ings thread than here...

agreed

when you are trying to trend #musewillbevictorious with all the other musers on Twitter

when you got super happy and shrieked because you just saw Matt on the Grammy commercial :awesome: (that was just right now)

awwww

:happy:

this is me when that happens

:eek::awesome::stunned::(

agreed

when you are trying to trend #musewillbevictorious with all the other musers on Twitter

when you got super happy and shrieked because you just saw Matt on the Grammy commercial :awesome: (that was just right now)

Matt on the Grammy commercial!? :( all of the Grammy commercials they show here don't even mention Muse....They'd be like "live preformances from JB, Lady Gaga, katy Perry, and more..." and I'm like "AND MUSE!"

pisses me off :rolleyes:

I am also trying to trend #musewillbevictorious on Twitter :D

Matt on the Grammy commercial!? :( all of the Grammy commercials they show here don't even mention Muse....They'd be like "live preformances from JB, Lady Gaga, katy Perry, and more..." and I'm like "AND MUSE!"

pisses me off :rolleyes:

I am also trying to trend #musewillbevictorious on Twitter :D

I haven't seen him either but if I did i'd be like :eek: LOOK MOM! :awesome:

they never mention Muse :rolleyes:

LOL looks like we're ALL trying to trend #musewillbevictorious. i've seen so many tweets with it, but it still isn't trending. Im trying my hardest :p

YKYATMW the moment the Grammy win is announced, your suitemate runs into your room to freak out with you and hug you, your phone starts going crazy with text messages and facebook notifications, and your mom calls you. :LOL:

Clearly the people in my life know me too well :chuckle:

The celebration is so big, theres nothing else to compare it to off the top of my head.. love it! Awesome circle of Musers you have there

Archived