You could be like Matt and wear kneepads under your jeans. ;)

Good idea :) . I want to be able to play guitar and spin around like Matt . My new years resolution for this year was to learn PiB by Christmas . I may extend it to do awesome stuff while playing PiB

YKYATMW: You read all 300 pages of this thread and smile at the ones you have done than realise you should join the forums to post your own :LOL:

and

YKYATMW: You try and teach your 5 year old cousin to do knee slides like matt

Welcome! I always end up injuring myself when I attempt to do knee slides. :$

You could be like Matt and wear kneepads under your jeans. ;)

Does Matt seriously wear kneepads? :chuckle:

This should totally be an ad for knee pads :LOL: Just imagine how popular knee pads would suddenly become haha.

Knee pads aren't very rock and roll :noey: Oh well, I'd rather him not be too battered

when you wirte "muse" instead of "must"

(I nearly did it again.......:LOL:)

I was once talking about Oasis with my friend and I said Muse instead . I have no idea why :p.

When you're trying to think of a Muse related title for your science fair project (Since we can do like puns and play on words things and stuff.) Unfortunately I can't think of anything. The only thing that is even somewhat close is "Burning a candle at both ends." But that doesn't really work for an experiment where you burn different colored candles, now does it?

And when you were bored so you just wrote the songs from the studio albums on your fingers. As in my fingers were Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry, Absolution, Black Holes and Revelations, and The Resistance.

And when you were bored so you just wrote the songs from the studio albums on your fingers. As in my fingers were Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry, Absolution, Black Holes and Revelations, and The Resistance.

Win. :D

oh and I JUST noticed your sig. THE OFFICE FTW!! :LOL:

When even your friends start having Muse dreams because its all you talk about.

3 of my friends so far have told me about the Muse dream they had :LOL:

my little sister has Muse dreams all the time, thanks to me :LOL:

i'm not sure about my friends though :erm:

When you're mad at your mom for getting bleach on you Muse shirt

:mad::'(

did a high ropes and orienteering course for school today and I had a few muse-y moments:

We had to jump off a 15 metre high platform and I tried to jump like Matt in the Bliss video. :LOL: I completely failed though :facepalm:

getting sad as I couldn't take my ipod to listen to Muse on the bus

and after walking 2kms i just wanted to sit the f*** down :D

Archived