Awww,it's worth the wait, trust me!

If you wanna make sure not to miss the little reference, make sure you pay close attention at this part:

When Harry & Ron are locked in the basement of Malfoy Manor and they're talking to Luna/Ollivander/Dobby about where they should go to hide when they escape. Ron mentions his brother's house. Apparently Shell cottage is in Teignmouth :chuckle:

Oh god.:eek:

Awww,it's worth the wait, trust me!

If you wanna make sure not to miss the little reference, make sure you pay close attention at this part:

When Harry & Ron are locked in the basement of Malfoy Manor and they're talking to Luna/Ollivander/Dobby about where they should go to hide when they escape. Ron mentions his brother's house. Apparently Shell cottage is in Teignmouth :chuckle:

Wow, I don't even remember that. :facepalm: Having a salt fight can be a bit distracting.

When you're watching the AMAs and you're not quite sure if Muse is gonna win, but then you realize that this thread is 4000 or so posts.

And when your family knows who Matt, Dom, and Chris are.

when you yelled at bieber to shut the hell up on tv because you were listening to Muse

:chuckle::$

When you thought of Matt miming New Born when bieber was trying to mime the piano in his song...

Gaaaahhh AMAs my ass.

A Yahoo article described what happened, and it talked about Muse... AND OF COURSE, it brought up twilight. It wasn't even mentioned in the AMAs! D:<

/rant

YKYATMW you spend the whole History lesson on your laptop looking at merch, photos & ranting over how close it is until Muse comes to Australia :dance: And you talking about Muse to your friend next to you. And she likes a lot of the things in the Muse Shop :awesome:

:musesign:

edit: oh and you lol when just then someone said that their birthday is on the 7th December... which is Dom's birthday :chuckle:

YKYATMW you spend the whole History lesson on your laptop looking at merch, photos & ranting over how close it is until Muse comes to Australia :dance: And you talking about Muse to your friend next to you. And she likes a lot of the things in the Muse Shop :awesome:

:musesign:

I'm sorry, but

WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Same profile pic!? Did you get it from Stockholm Syndrome, HAARP?

:LOL: Go us!

I just found it online somewhere, but I'm pretty sure it is from SS in HAARP ;)

Ahaha yeah, I was watching it, and paused it, and it was the PERFECT timing, so I took a screenshot and saved it :)

So yeah, I think mine is like a milisecond before yours ;)

When you thought of Matt miming New Born when bieber was trying to mime the piano in his song...

Gaaaahhh AMAs my ass.

A Yahoo article described what happened, and it talked about Muse... AND OF COURSE, it brought up twilight. It wasn't even mentioned in the AMAs! D:<

/rant

i saved myself by changing the channel during that part

:LOL:

When you felt bad for Matt, Dom, and Tom for having to sit through certain performances at the amas

When you're excited that you have seat H8 at a cinema. And then you go on to rant on about it to all of your friends that are with you. And they're just like :stunned:

:awesome:

i have a jacket that says "i ♥ H81" on the inside, but i only notice the H8 part :chuckle:

Archived