"Exogenesis" to be released as a single???

control

If I can pick up multiples I'll be offering them as well. I just think the quantity released is far too small for any of us to realistically grab a bunch.

Now I'm really confused!!!

I just ordered Exogenesis online (I'm in the UK). Are there only 500 copies avaliable online in the UK, and 2000 avaliable in US shops on the release date??

Now I'm really confused!!!

I just ordered Exogenesis online (I'm in the UK). Are there only 500 copies avaliable online in the UK, and 2000 avaliable in US shops on the release date??

I think there may be 2000 altogether, 500 of them are for the UK, 1500 for the US. Although that seems a VERY VERY low amount for the US. :erm:

Got mine - collectors item really. I can say I'm one of the 500, plus its only 10quid including delivery!

Want to hear Resistance live in Lisbon! Hopefully, someone will rip it to mp3 - no idea if thats possible, but I hope so. Or I'll find myself buying a record player!

Ordered mine as soon as I saw announcement, nearly 3 hours late, glad I came on.

I thought it was going to be a 7'', lol who at RSD thought that? Collector's for sure, I have a turntable, otherwise I wouldn't be buying it.

Think is though, this takes away 2 decent B sides, so if they DO release another single or 2, what are they going to get? You'd expect new material if say MK is release around Wembley time.

Think last wembley, MOTP was released, so I would put money on MK being released around then.

Will the store say "sold out" when they have sold all 2,000?

I just ordered a copy.

Only 200 and something people have seen the thread, yea I'm sad and checked :LOL: so chances are, they aren't sold out and it will say sold out after 500.

I want #1 :awesome:

I just stopped in my local store and he said he ordered ten but didn't know how many he'd get. He said if I showed up at opening i'd likely get one. I'm excited for April 17 now! I also bought a kickass turntable today while I was there so I won't have to use my parents' anymore.:D

So let me get this straight... there are only 500 avaliable on pre-sale online, and after that, it will read sold out.

And 2000 will be avaliable to buy in US stores.

Already ordered mine (I live in the UK). Does that mean that I am 1 of the 500 people who will be able to order it online??

So let me get this straight... there are only 500 avaliable on pre-sale online, and after that, it will read sold out.

And 2000 will be avaliable to buy in US stores.

Already ordered mine (I live in the UK). Does that mean that I am 1 of the 500 people who will be able to order it online??

They sold out half an hour ago, that will be refunded.

Archived