"Exogenesis" to be released as a single???

control

you guys checked with the stores that they have them or just gone from the list here: http://www.recordstoreday.com/Venues?country=select cos i thought it was only to be released to american stores?

in that website, they say 4 stores in portugal will get it... i emailed them, and they didn't even know what i as talking about... so it's better if you check with the store :stunned:

in that website, they say 4 stores in portugal will get it... i emailed them, and they didn't even know what i as talking about... so it's better if you check with the store :stunned:

if i understand right none of them will have it because it's limited to usa. i could be missing something?

if i understand right none of them will have it because it's limited to usa. i could be missing something?

:eek: i thought that at first too... but i think some people already asked some stores in the UK and found places that will sell it...

Where does it say what stores get it?

i was talking about the website that was posted here earlier... they only have a list of stores participating in the records day, something like that.... i don't think it's a list of stores that will sell it, but now i'm getting confused :LOL:

:eek: i thought that at first too... but i think some people already asked some stores in the UK and found places that will sell it...

i was talking about the website that was posted here earlier... they only have a list of stores participating in the records day, something like that.... i don't think it's a list of stores that will sell it, but now i'm getting confused :LOL:

yeah thats just participating, its up to the stores what they get but i think they can only get whats available to them. i dunno i see niall is reading he'll probably know

what I saw said it would have Uprising live from Teignmouth and Resistance live from Lisbon as well, don't know how reliable it was though

I deserve a copy of this - I was at both gigs:LOL:

nope think you'll only be able to get it from a shop (or ebay hours later)

Exactly - every record shop employee will have a mate who has a mate and before you know it we'll be paying through the nose on ebay.

I emailed Banquet today and they got back in a few hours saying they will indeed stock it but they can't hold any copies back.

I'm not sure if they will have it in store on the 17th though, since it will need to be imported, so I'm waiting for them to confirm that.

I emailed Banquet today and they got back in a few hours saying they will indeed stock it but they can't hold any copies back.

I'm not sure if they will have it in store on the 17th though, since it will need to be imported, so I'm waiting for them to confirm that.

Thanks Niall. Do you think they'll be able to import it if there's only 2000 copies? Let us know what Banquet says.

So the salient facts are these;

It's going to be available only in the US officially and limited to 2000 copies. Of those 2000copie,s only a handful will cross the pond and those that do will be scattered around the country willy nilly and only available on the 17th April?

I want one, but god damn it that's a lot of effort for something I don't even have the means to play.

Archived