So so far I've seen the tickets as being in the $35-55 range. That's cheaper than last time, right? Could that mean no towers?

I don't think so... my tickets last time were $55 for VA, $44 or so for MD and $65 for NYC.

I think the prices depend on the venue/city more than the stage setup, the band had the same stage/crew for each of the shows, so I'm pretty sure it's got to be the promoter/venue that's responsible for the varying prices.

I see this as the 2nd leg of the same tour, so I expect them to have the same set up.

Yeah, that's my thought too... i'd like to see something new, but i'm fully expecting the towers (low expectations ftw!)

There may be some changes in the setlist, though, if they introduce some songs over the summer and maybe want to continue playing them :awesome: please? :awesome:

I believe, and you're all welcome to correct me, since my experience as a Muser they've never toured twice in the same year. :D :D :D This may be them picking up from where they left off regarding the Resistance tour...? (HOPEFULLY NOT!)

I'm too lazy to check, how many of the autumn tour places have they already visited?

They've toured twice in a year. They did US shows in the fall of '06, spring of '07 (with MCR) and then summer/fall of '07. Those were three separate tours... but I'm thinking this one will be the second leg of the same tour (since they're going to "new" places)

Also, I think Denver is the only repeat on this list (assuming the october date was booked before the cancellation) They seem to be trying to do different cities if they go to the same state/province (like Fairfax vs. Charlottesville, Montreal vs. Quebec City)

But who knows what may come in the next couple of weeks as they fill in those gaps...!

I don't think so... my tickets last time were $55 for VA, $44 or so for MD and $65 for NYC.

I think the prices depend on the venue/city more than the stage setup, the band had the same stage/crew for each of the shows, so I'm pretty sure it's got to be the promoter/venue that's responsible for the varying prices.

Yeah, that's my thought too... i'd like to see something new, but i'm fully expecting the towers (low expectations ftw!)

There may be some changes in the setlist, though, if they introduce some songs over the summer and maybe want to continue playing them :awesome: please? :awesome:

They've toured twice in a year. They did US shows in the fall of '06, spring of '07 (with MCR) and then summer/fall of '07. Those were three separate tours... but I'm thinking this one will be the second leg of the same tour (since they're going to "new" places)

Also, I think Denver is the only repeat on this list (assuming the october date was booked before the cancellation) They seem to be trying to do different cities if they go to the same state/province (like Fairfax vs. Charlottesville, Montreal vs. Quebec City)

But who knows what may come in the next couple of weeks as they fill in those gaps...!

I remember hearing about them touring with MCR, but they were only going around to colleges and it didn't last long. I remember hearing people from Pennstate (PA college) being very disappointed when that tour got canceled because MCR got sick? I checked the autumn tour against places they've been and you're right, they're going to the same states just different venues. I hope they still come back to NY (or PA, or NJ)!

That's what I was thinking, I hope we get some more varied setlists.:)

:yesey::D

I remember hearing about them touring with MCR, but they were only going around to colleges and it didn't last long. I remember hearing people from Pennstate (PA college) being very disappointed when that tour got canceled because MCR got sick? I checked the autumn tour against places they've been and you're right, they're going to the same states just different venues. I hope they still come back to NY (or PA, or NJ)!

I think there were like 20 shows on the MCR tour and a little less than half were cancelled.... they were given some bad chicken (at the VA date :$) and members of MCR and Muse's crew got really sick.

They might do NYC again since they like it so much ;) Would there be a different venue for them to try rather than MSG? I'd like to see them at Radio City :D

They could also do something in NJ or maybe upstate...? They gotta add something else in the northeast, though, I can't imagine them skipping it completely....

:yesey::D

I think there were like 20 shows on the MCR tour and a little less than half were cancelled.... they were given some bad chicken (at the VA date :$) and members of MCR and Muse's crew got really sick.

They might do NYC again since they like it so much ;) Would there be a different venue for them to try rather than MSG? I'd like to see them at Radio City :D

They could also do something in NJ or maybe upstate...? They gotta add something else in the northeast, though, I can't imagine them skipping it completely....

Yeah I can't imagine them skipping it completely as well. Where ever it is, I'll be there! :musesign:

normally i wouldnt get freaked out BUT i am going out of the country in less than two weeks for a while and most likely won't be on the computer daily.

I'll be so out of the loops.

And knowing my luck, they will probably announce the other dates while I'm away. :(

I'm curious to know when they're going to announce the 2nd bunch of dates. I'm HOPING it's sometime before Wednesday. But....that's just me hoping.

Same. Friday would be the longest I could wait before I made the final decisions on tickets and such

normally i wouldnt get freaked out BUT i am going out of the country in less than two weeks for a while and most likely won't be on the computer daily.

I'll be so out of the loops.

And knowing my luck, they will probably announce the other dates while I'm away. :(

you should get @muse tweets sent to your phone. then you will be so in the loop.

All of the cities announced so far are smaller market cities. It'd be hilarious if Muse decided to go all Edmonton at each stop, especially since of course I won't be able to attend any of these shows. NYC in December pretty please?!

Not going to lie... I burst out laughing when I read this.

Not at you of course!

But at how Muse playing rarities in North America is known as "going all Edmonton" :p

Archived