Me too, but if they announce east coast dates this week, I'm screwed. I have no money. None. Zip. Zero. I might have to go put an Exo on ebay, as much as I loath to do that.

Awwww :(

I have no money either. I'm hoping they announce dates more towards the end of summer, as my local mexican restaurant is highly considering hiring me and then I'll actually be able to afford tickets :p

Yup, Lakers play there and Jay-Z just had a gig there. I've been to Staples Center about 3 times, and it's huge.

I just went to the Honda Center for my school's CIF basketball game, and it's not big at all. Smaller than the U.S. Airways Center, actually.

Yeah I'd DEFINITELY be willing to go to the Honda Center.

I'm just going to have to wait out and see if I can find tickets on MuseBay later.

Awwww :(

I have no money either. I'm hoping they announce dates more towards the end of summer, as my local mexican restaurant is highly considering hiring me and then I'll actually be able to afford tickets :p

Last time around, how far away were the presales for each coast. They wouldn't announce them all at once, would they? At least if it's next week, I can probably afford 2 dates from babysitting money...

Yeah I'd DEFINITELY be willing to go to the Honda Center.

I'm just going to have to wait out and see if I can find tickets on MuseBay later.

^worst case scenario. I guess there's ALWAYS tickets for every show on there, but not fun to rely on it.

Last time around, how far away were the presales for each coast. They wouldn't announce them all at once, would they? At least if it's next week, I can probably afford 2 dates from babysitting money...

I'm not sure, I just remember they only announced 6 dates at first. I got pretty worried though when I got the text about the second set of dates, as I'd already bought Detroit tickets and my mom would be mad if Ohio had been announced, but alas, it wasn't. :chuckle:

Honda Center is smaller and closer to AZ, Staples Center is larger and farther (only by like an hour).

Ugh, sooooo far. I don't think I'll be allowed to drive that on my own. Maybe I can convince the familia to take a little vacation?

And oh my goodness the Honda Center seats 18k, as the smaller one? o.o

Haha, I'm from where these venues are and traveled for the AZ gig, which was about 6 hours away. Wasn't that bad :p

Yeah, the driving is fine for me, heck, I could drive 12 hours and be fine. But to my parents, a 6 hour drive is like a perilous cross-country voyage for a teenager.

:chuckle:

Well I think I'm going to the Anaheim gig, the fact being it might be the first show of the second leg. Which means, a better performance/setlist?

I just wish they would tell us all of the dates and then give us a week or so to work out money/transportation plans instead of dropping dates here and there and letting us stress over whether a gig is coming to us and we should wait for a date, or get tickets to whatever is remotely close as soon as it goes on sale x_x

I just wish they would tell us all of the dates and then give us a week or so to work out money/transportation plans instead of dropping dates here and there and letting us stress over whether a gig is coming to us and we should wait for a date, or get tickets to whatever is remotely close as soon as it goes on sale x_x

That is logical. Muse don't work within the realm of logic.

And normally the last gigs on a tour mean a better set list and performance...but with Muse? Who knows anymore!

Ugh, sooooo far. I don't think I'll be allowed to drive that on my own. Maybe I can convince the familia to take a little vacation?

And oh my goodness the Honda Center seats 18k, as the smaller one? o.o

Well. Disneyland is ten minutes from the Honda Center.. so if your family's into Disneyland then a vacation is definitely in order! And let me tell you, Disneyland's generally pretty uncrowded in late September, as all the kiddies have gone back to school at that point..

Well. Disneyland is ten minutes from the Honda Center.. so if your family's into Disneyland then a vacation is definitely in order! And let me tell you, Disneyland's generally pretty uncrowded in late September, as all the kiddies have gone back to school at that point..

Hey, good ideaaaand WOW, it would be a Thursday. It would. Ehh, I'll run it by though. How I'd love to do a California weekend and go to both shows :o

Hey, good ideaaaand WOW, it would be a Thursday. It would. Ehh, I'll run it by though. How I'd love to do a California weekend and go to both shows :o

Ya unfortunately I can't skip class to go to the Thursday show.. but driving the extra hour up to LA from home is fine. Heck, I'll be happy to just even GO HOME that weekend for my birthday. Disneyland is a must, regardless of which Muse show I go to :] It's bound to be a good weekend for sures.

I'd so love to do a Calif. weekend and go to the both shows ... but seeing as I took a massive chunk of time off for Wembley, I'm not likely to be able to get that vacation time so soon after.:( Going to wait for East Coast times ...

But wouldn't it be kickass to have a Muser meetup at Disneyland in between the two shows.:dance:

I would LOVE that, but they are probably going to play a bigger venue. I really don't know what they'd play though, besides the Toyota Center again. Reliant Stadium is probably too big and I wouldn't want them to play that anyway.

Wherever they play though, I really hope they just come back to Houston D:

Me too! I really hope so. Despite not wanting to touch my cc's anymore, I would if they come back.

Tomorrow. :shifty:

One wonders if these are the only two dates to be released tomorrow.

Also, if it says "tickets go on sale 4/24/" is that general sale? And if it is, do musers get a presale before hand?

(I doubt it, but who knows?) *speculates*

Archived