Waikiki Beach show, whoa...

Or a Muse cruise tour - jaelu's idea :LOL:

:LOL: wow, you remembered! other bands have dunnit :D there should totally be a myooze cruise!!

as for a Hawai'i show ... it would be :awesome: if they went to the islands, Liberty! I'd be completely thrilled for you and Hawai'i Musers :musesign:

There's exceptions though, usually for smaller bands. Or larger bands that throw in a secret show at a small venue a few days before the festival, sometimes billed under a different name or something where it's invite only.

And then there's Jay-Z, who just had a show at Staples Center. So... it really depends.

That's odd. <_<

If you knew every band at Coachella was playing somewhere SoCal in the same general time frame as Coachella, what would be the point of going to the festival? Especially with the headliners, who realistically are among the biggest draws. It is an internationally known fest, but they know they get A LOT of local people coming from SoCal as well so they have to make some kind of incentive.

i only saw a glimps of the pic in your sig when the spoon is just at the eye and i thought he was putting on mascara. now if i had photoshop stil i'd soo change it to that.

:LOL: that would be win! but I don't have photoshop either :(:LOL: I'll go over to the LOlz thread and have them do it...

If you knew every band at Coachella was playing somewhere SoCal in the same general time frame as Coachella, what would be the point of going to the festival? Especially with the headliners, who realistically are among the biggest draws. It is an internationally known fest, but they know they get A LOT of local people coming from SoCal as well so they have to make some kind of incentive.

Yeah, I suppose. But it seems a little bit extreme to me. :rolleyes:

:LOL: wow, you remembered! other bands have dunnit :D there should totally be a myooze cruise!!

as for a Hawai'i show ... it would be :awesome: if they went to the islands, Liberty! I'd be completely thrilled for you and Hawai'i Musers :musesign:

How could I forget? As agenthal said, it's catchy!

I would be so happy to see them at home for a change! Seems like other Musers I've talked to would consider traveling to the islands for a show, so it'd be even better if I could see my friends from the boards!

So..... is it Soon yet? :supersad:

chinese bus ftw :awesome:

;)

I don't think there's any China buses that go down to Virginia Beach... I can go to Philly, Baltimore, and NYC (took Megabus for that one), but I think I'd have to get a ride for VB. :(

I don't think there's any China buses that go down to Virginia Beach... I can go to Philly, Baltimore, and NYC (took Megabus for that one), but I think I'd have to get a ride for VB. :(

I thought there was one that went to DC from Norfolk :unsure: I could be wrong though.....

Archived