yeah?? okay, I should try it;)

and I have one question...I have to print it (from email), or they´ll post it to me???

no you print it. i ordered mine a while ago so i can't remember the exact process but i think you set up an account and the ticket is stored there until you are ready to put a name on it and print it. (so if you can't go and haven't printed it, you can put someone else's name on it)

Hey, ALTER ART is the organiser, so I would say it is the most reliable website...

no you print it. i ordered mine a while ago so i can't remember the exact process but i think you set up an account and the ticket is stored there until you are ready to put a name on it and print it. (so if you can't go and haven't printed it, you can put someone else's name on it)

oh...so I have to print it???:( I prefer tickets you don´t have to print

hey guys, I need your help:happy:

what is the best site where I can buy tickets for festival online??? I tried this http://www.alterart.pl/shop/shop.php but i don´t think it´s a good site:rolleyes:

now I´m thinking about this site http://www.eventim.pl/portal/pl/ but I´m not sure...could you help me???:(

I bought the tickets from this page: http://www.ticketpro.pl/jnp/home/index.html.

Got them by DHL two weeks after I ordered them online :)

oh...so I have to print it???:( I prefer tickets you don´t have to print

go to ticket pro site then :) (link above) you won't have to print it :) and there is no name on them :)

i'll post a phot in a second :)

there you go - i took it with my phone, so it's not too good;(\

DSC00941.JPG.5cbc35e3d3afbb7e92365e81bb9933c4.JPG

thanks for the tip;)

and do you know if I could pay in euros???

I think you can :)

you can also buy them from me if you want, becasue I can no longer attend the gig :(

I got two tickets for 21.08 - one day only.

I think you can :)

you can also buy them from me if you want, becasue I can no longer attend the gig :(

I got two tickets for 21.08 - one day only.

okay...first I´ll try that site and if it won´t be good, I´ll PM you, OK??:happy:

I ordered mine via Eventim and they arrived approximately one week later :) and even via certified mail although it was the cheapest delivery method (6 Euros approx.) so altogether very good service :)

btw.. are there many persons from other countries than Poland going? Spain, UK? :)

I ordered mine via Eventim and they arrived approximately one week later :) and even via certified mail although it was the cheapest delivery method (6 Euros approx.) so altogether very good service :)

btw.. are there many persons from other countries than Poland going? Spain, UK? :)

now I don´t know which one is better, Eventim or Ticketpro? I think there´s on ticketpro is delivery price 6 euros too...but I´m not sure:rolleyes:

I´m going from Slovakia:happy:

now I don´t know which one is better, Eventim or Ticketpro? I think there´s on ticketpro is delivery price 6 euros too...but I´m not sure:rolleyes:

I´m going from Slovakia:happy:

Both are good and reliable pages :) So whichever you chose - it should be fine :)

• 2 weeks later...
Was going to go to this. Would have booked flights + hotel + ticket on Monday. Work have kindly lopped £200 off my pay this month. Can't go now.

:(

Bastards. :mad: Why did they do that? Really gutted, would have loved to have seen you there. *hugs*

Archived