It is a guest house:

http://www.noclegi-bema.pl/

Unfortunately they don't have an English version of the website(and I'm not sure if the owner speaks English) but maybe after writing an email they'll reply. I had to pay a deposit of 100zł (for booking for 5 people for 2 nighs).

In case of any problems let me know, I'll help if I can.

thanks i think it was someone else who asked you though :-D i already booked somewhere.

I booked my flight home as it was a 'no taxes' flight...just waiting for a Ryanair sale before I book the one there, as that one is still a bit expensive. :D

Now to find somewhere to stay.

i was going to wait for a sale but wasn't sure if they'd have one for flights over august.

those taxes/no taxes flights were a right pain for me cos the no taxes ones would be on one way only.

However, after Limoges and the rising price saga as the date got nearer, i decided to just book easyjet from luton as it worked out cheaper than ryanair in the end.

i was going to wait for a sale but wasn't sure if they'd have one for flights over august.

those taxes/no taxes flights were a right pain for me cos the no taxes ones would be on one way only.

However, after Limoges and the rising price saga as the date got nearer, i decided to just book easyjet from luton as it worked out cheaper than ryanair in the end.

I have the option of SleazyJet too, as both Ryanair and them fly out of Liverpool...still optimistic there'll be some kind of sale nearer the time. When we all went out to Dublin in August there was a sale AFTER I'd bought my ticket, so I'll hang on a short while and see what happens! Could win or lose!

how annoying.

That is what I thought! :LOL: So I know Ryanair do have sales in August, though they've stopped doing their stupid price flights (we flew to Limoges for £20 return, and that was only because I had to pay the admin fee to pay!) so I know it won't be super cheap. Have to see what happens, I could win or I could lose!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, those of you who still hesitate!

The Chemical Brothers and 30 Seconds To Mars have just been announced on the festival!

The more of Musers come, the merrier:)

And N.E.R.D!

Too bad they all play the day before Muse! :LOL: We'll be just around on the 21st...

Hostel is also already booked and we're a group of 8 people coming to Poland. I serisouly can't wait. :awesome:

just found this in the terms and conditions. Go Poland! :happy:

8. Organizer informs that under the article 133 of May 20th,1971 Act, Penal Code: "Whoever purchases entrance tickets for artistic, entertainment or sports events with the aim of reselling them at a profit or whoever sells such tickets at a profit is subject to punishment of arrest, restriction of liberty or a fine. Attempting as well as aiding and abetting are punishable."

I now have a flight to Poland as well as back, as they've gone to tax free on the Ryanair website :D I considered leaving it until a proper sale, but decided just to go for it in the end! Still not the cheapest Ryanair flight ever at £80 return though. :(

• 3 weeks later...
I now have a flight to Poland as well as back, as they've gone to tax free on the Ryanair website :D I considered leaving it until a proper sale, but decided just to go for it in the end! Still not the cheapest Ryanair flight ever at £80 return though. :(

I'm thinking of going for the week, is Brian going with you Nic?

I need to check work and see if I can get the time off.

I'm thinking of going for the week, is Brian going with you Nic?

I need to check work and see if I can get the time off.

He's meant to be, but he doesn't have a flight yet, though that may change soon! I was going to talk to him about it in the next couple of days anyway, so leave it with me and I'll let you know once I've pinned him down! :D

• 4 weeks later...

about Ryanair

I suggest all of you to wait till july or at least half of june, and buy a ticket in the last 6-5 hours of promotion- it's really really cheap

I know that it may be a mental inconvenient that you're waiting so long, but it can be worth:

last week I bought a ticket for flight from Spain to Poland for the last week of june, I paid about 80 euro with one stop and with the luggage

about Ryanair

I suggest all of you to wait till july or at least half of june, and buy a ticket in the last 6-5 hours of promotion- it's really really cheap

I know that it may be a mental inconvenient that you're waiting so long, but it can be worth:

last week I bought a ticket for flight from Spain to Poland for the last week of june, I paid about 80 euro with one stop and with the luggage

It's already £15 cheaper than when I bought :supersad: But I'd rather have tickets than not, and as it's the school holidays, it's better to have a ticket than not. I'm not going to torture myself by looking at prices any more!

i had the same debate nic but went with getting the flights booked. imagine if you left it and there were no seats left :eek:

Exactly, I'd be gutted! I feel happier having them, even though I now know we could've saved £30 between us. Win some, lose some. It'll still be epic!

Are you doing the aviation museum before going in to the gig? We are :D

Exactly, I'd be gutted! I feel happier having them, even though I now know we could've saved £30 between us. Win some, lose some. It'll still be epic!

Are you doing the aviation museum before going in to the gig? We are :D

i don't know yet. we're going to Auschwitz and the salt mine though on other days. and there's a dragon's cave somewhere near the castle. all sounds good. well Auschwitz isn't good :( but has to be done.

Krakow is really beautiful, you can walk to most of important places, and basically your feet are the best mean of transport;) You should definitely go everywhere where possible in the Old Town, there're many secret amazing pubs and cafes hidden behind the gates and facades.

Archived