oooh:eek: 11 pm??? it´s quite late, isn´t it???:rolleyes: but nevermind...I´m going to see Muse next Saturday:dance:

anyway, no more bands? that´s all?

ohh:D I'm glad you're coming:)

what did you expect?:chuckle: I don't care about other bands, tbh. I only wanna see Muse:yesey:

ohh:D I'm glad you're coming:)

what did you expect?:chuckle: I don't care about other bands, tbh. I only wanna see Muse:yesey:

yeaah, maybe we will meet there;) I´m going with my mom...that´s will be really fun:D

i don´t know...I only wanna see Muse too, but I expected more famous people:rolleyes:

I only wanna see Muse too, but I expected more famous people:rolleyes:

she's not coming ;)

yeah 10 days left!! never mind the hour!! we're gonna have a huge night! :LOL:

Please...no more rain! I'm still drying out from Oxegen :LOL:

according to the forecast it'll be 30 degrees and no rain... I'm not gonna comment on that :/

according to the forecast it'll be 30 degrees and no rain... I'm not gonna comment on that :/

I hope that this forecast will actually be correct ;)

hehe, kinda late. but they started the show at 1:00 am at opener 2007 and believe me: there's no way you would be sleepy. the excitement just goes higher and higher...

Exactly, thre's no way to feel sleepy at Muse gig :) no matter what time is is ;)

I am pretty surprised that so few Muse Forum Members are going. Is there anything wrong with Coke?

9 days to go!:D

Nothing wrong with Coke, probably more members are going but they just don't post here :ninja::p

8 days :musesign:

praying for hyper music....

I'd love to hear it live too, but it's very unlikely that they're gonna play it:(

Yeah..I know :noey:

but I think I could forgive them if they'll play Bliss :p and hysteria..and map of the problematique..and supermassive..and citizen erased..and plug in baby..and stockholm syndrome...and muscle museum...and cave...and maybe dead star? :unsure:

hahah, I hope I'm not asking for too much :happy:

Yeah..I know :noey:

but I think I could forgive them if they'll play Bliss :p and hysteria..and map of the problematique..and supermassive..and citizen erased..and plug in baby..and stockholm syndrome...and muscle museum...and cave...and maybe dead star? :unsure:

hahah, I hope I'm not asking for too much :happy:

4 of those are dead certs, 3 are often rotated in but there's no guarantee you'll get them, 1 is sometimes played, the other 2 if either of them get played the board will spontaneously self-combust.

4 of those are dead certs, 3 are often rotated in but there's no guarantee you'll get them, 1 is sometimes played, the other 2 if either of them get played the board will spontaneously self-combust.

They have played Dead Star in relatively recent times, but I doubt it'll get revived for this tour. MM is the only one of those I've never seen, and I doubt I ever will :supersad: I remain hopeful for some old ones though *crosses fingers*

So while waiting for the date to slowly arrive I've found a question for myself. I will be printing out paper tickets for my cousin and I before we leave for Europe. When we arrive, will we be given hard passes or bracelets of some sort or will we have to keep our paper tickets for both days(which isn't even a big deal anyway)? It's my first festival so I have no idea what they do at them.

8 more days!!!!

If you've done the same thing as us and provided ID info and printed your tickets after that, it clearly states on it that you swap it for a wristband. If that isn't what you've done then maybe read the ticket and see what it says?

If you've done the same thing as us and provided ID info and printed your tickets after that, it clearly states on it that you swap it for a wristband. If that isn't what you've done then maybe read the ticket and see what it says?

Oh... I guess I should have read the ticket first I guess:$. I was asking because I hadn't actually read what it said on the tickets. I bought them, made sure they were there and called it good. Thanks though:D

Archived