• Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

And I do love it :D 'specially being a part of starting said system :chuckle:

So today in The Art Of Headbanging, I told Mr. Wolstenholme I wanted to move up to AP Headbanging. He smiled and gave me this advice (yes, he SPOKE to me!):

"Don't eat for about 4 hours before a gig, 'cause you go to sing and it just *puke noise*"

I was honored :supersad:

Aww. :happy:

Today in How to Tell a Shaker from a Cabasa, Morgan taught us how to improv on Cabasa. So now, I can play Cabasa to any song.

I was incorporating it into Blackout today. Oh yeah. I meant ANY SONG.

Today in English class, our teacher, Matt, read us the book 1984 but read it so fast that we didn't know what was happening:LOL: Then he thought us how to say the alphabet backwards and I perfected it the first try, and he gave me some skittles :D

Then in Science class, Matt, once again, said that we could mix random chemicals until something exploded. He also made us wear red lab coats and whoever was wearing red skinny jeans would get extra credit. Me and 2 other kids got extra credit then :LOL: Oh, and Matt mixed 2 chemicals causing the room to go on fire, and causing the whole school to evacuate the building.

In Music class, Matt gave us a whole lesson on the importance of the song Paparazzi then eventually made us sing it. Then Matt also made the orchestra, which I am in, play Exogenesis. It was quite fun :happy:

Lastly, in the Sewing Class Elective, Dom showed us how to sew back his pink skinny jeans. Once he showed us that, he gave each of us colored skinny jeans to rip, then sew back together. At the end of class, my hands were covered in blood because I cannot sew for life. So at the Nurse's office, Chris put a ton of bandages on my hand.

The End. xD

Yay Paparazzi. :awesome:

What instrument do you play? :happy:

I play violin, thanks for asking :D.

As I was playing the violin, I accidentally hit my bestfriend/stand partner, Valerie, making her fall off her seat and dropping her violin making it almost break. Matt had to end the class early, because he couldn't stop laughing like a maniac like in the song Yes Please :LOL:

I play violin, thanks for asking :D.

As I was playing the violin, I accidentally hit my bestfriend/stand partner, Valerie, making her fall off her seat and dropping her violin making it almost break. Matt had to end the class early, because he couldn't stop laughing like a maniac like in the song Yes Please :LOL:

Oh dear. :chuckle: I must have missed that (I play violin too).

Also, I met the Janitor on the way to Morgan's Synth class. He's a nice guy but kind of creepy. His nametag said "Thom Yorke". What a wierd way to spell Tom huh?

:LOL::LOL: that's great!!

/subscribes.

this thread is hilarious!!

Classes I'm going to take:

How to Play the Piano Like a Fucking God

Skinnies/Converse Coordination

Film with Mr. Kirk

I can't figure out what to do with my last class... any help? :D

:LOL::LOL: that's great!!

/subscribes.

this thread is hilarious!!

Classes I'm going to take:

How to Play the Piano Like a Fucking God

Skinnies/Converse Coordination

Film with Mr. Kirk

I can't figure out what to do with my last class... any help? :D

What are you interested in? :happy:

I love the whole course thing, I'm so ready to make course templates so everyone can print them off and fill them out.

I want to make an entire handbook, to be honest.

What are you interested in? :happy:

I love the whole course thing, I'm so ready to make course templates so everyone can print them off and fill them out.

I want to make an entire handbook, to be honest.

I think you should.

I don't know... maybe singing lessons with Mr. Bellamy. If anyone can fix the screeching that is my voice, it's him!

Archived