• Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

:chuckle:

Yeah. :awesome:

I'll try to help with the course book if you want - compiling a list of mentioned classes and stuff. When do you get home from school? I get home around 4:15 EST.

umm well I get home around 2:30 :LOL:

But if you had time to gather all the classes we've come up with, that'd be great, I have to learn 5 songs for piano this week, and if not that's fine :)

umm well I get home around 2:30 :LOL:

But if you had time to gather all the classes we've come up with, that'd be great, I have to learn 5 songs for piano this week, and if not that's fine :)

I usually just sit on the computer when I get home. I'm trying to do some album reviews (I've created a music blog for myself), but this will also be a great waste of my time. :happy:

Everything that's not homework is a waste of my time, by the way.

I usually just sit on the computer when I get home. I'm trying to do some album reviews (I've created a music blog for myself), but this will also be a great waste of my time. :happy:

Everything that's not homework is a waste of my time, by the way.

:LOL:

Ooooh I quite love blogging, I blog entirely too much :chuckle:

Off-topic, I know, but what's your blog then?

:LOL: I could never do that... THAT IS ONE FREAKING LONG REVIEW!

I totally just post random songs, Muse-related stuff, Doctor Who-related stuff, etc :chuckle:

Yeah, I'm going to copy it to my USB stick so I can use it as my English homework.

ANYWAYS.

Today in Geometry, Mr. Howard taught us all about tessellations and how great they look on many different types of clothing. :awesome:

Yeah, I'm going to copy it to my USB stick so I can use it as my English homework.

ANYWAYS.

Today in Geometry, Mr. Howard taught us all about tessellations and how great they look on many different types of clothing. :awesome:

:LOL: What the fuck are tessellations? I took geometry already and never heard about that :p

Today in algebra 2 honors with Mr. Wolstenholme, we had an extensive lesson on matrices and then we moved on to some intense factoring. We used word problem that had to do with attendees of Muse gigs, ticket costs, etc.

:LOL: What the fuck are tessellations? I took geometry already and never heard about that :p

Today in algebra 2 honors with Mr. Wolstenholme, we had an extensive lesson on matrices and then we moved on to some intense factoring. We used word problem that had to do with attendees of Muse gigs, ticket costs, etc.

Things like this:

Stephanie-tessellation2.jpg

:shifty: Hmmm nope not registering... I only got an extensive drilling of triangles, circles, area, etc.

I quite like trigonometry stuff though, that's the only math stuff I'm good at!

I'm in honors maths, because I'm pretending I'm actually good at math so I don't feel so stupid in front of my genius friends. :erm:

WE NEED TO BE ON TOPIC I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. :awesome:

in Math class, Mr. Howard made us to ubicate some points in a Cartesian plane and made a shape with that... and i made something that seemed a drumstick... weird (actually i don't know if that's possible, but it would be very weird)

I'm in honors maths, because I'm pretending I'm actually good at math so I don't feel so stupid in front of my genius friends. :erm:

WE NEED TO BE ON TOPIC I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. :awesome:

True true.

Today in How To Play the Piano Like a Fucking God 101, my playing blew God's pants off.

:ninja:

today in Piano for Beginners, Mr Bellamy taught us how to play part of the intro of Space Dementia and all of us had to play it and when all the people had passed, he told us that was a pop-quiz and i failed it :facepalm::pope:

Really? He told me you did quite well on the quiz for being a beginner :)

Today after my piano class, Mr. Bellamy promoted me to teacher's assistant, and then he invited me over to his house to discuss teaching plans. :eyebrows::facepalm:

Really? He told me you did quite well on the quiz for being a beginner :)

Today after my piano class, Mr. Bellamy promoted me to teacher's assistant, and then he invited me over to his house to discuss teaching plans. :eyebrows::facepalm:

really? :pope: damn it... i hate when he tries to scares me :eek::indiff:

oh, really? (for the teacher's assistant thing) congrats :happy:

really? :pope: damn it... i hate when he tries to scares me :eek::indiff:

oh, really? (for the teacher's assistant thing) congrats :happy:

Yeah, he's a prankster, that one. :indiff:

I'm going to have to spend a lot of time with Mr. Bellamy to dicuss the lessons :D haha

i wish.

Okay, I've finally chosen my subjects!

Headbanging

Guitar sex 101

Speech Class

Showering with Mr. Wolstenholme and Mr. Howard.

Conspiracy Theories 101

Today this kid in m class got really pissed off at Mr Nicholls and started yelling "Shaker! It's a shaker!" Mr Nicholls got angry and the kid got taken to Mr Howard. Haven't seen him since :/

I'm super sad now cause you guys all live in America and chat on here when im asleep :supersad:

So i just had to catch up on 13 pages :LOL:

But it was worth it :yesey:

Ive decided on my subjects:

- Conspiracy Theories 101

- Cooking with Bellamy

- Headbanging with The Wolstenholme

- Speech Class

Guys, i've also heard the teachers are thinking about starting up an after-school clubs timetable!

All i know is that on Mondays there's going to be a Dance Club with Mr Bellamy (where we learn the infamous shuffle dance and other dances) and on Thursdays there's going to be Gardening Club run by all the teachers, where we can grow our own mushrooms and then we go on monthly weekend trips to big fields full off mushrooms in the Moors in Devon, UK :D

The YMT is a lovely place, most of them are really friendly. :happy:

Yeah, we don't bite honestly :)

Anyway ive decided on taking

English

Cooking

Speech class

Singing

Do we get to sleep at school?, Today I was falling asleep in Religion but thats probably because i was on here till 12am :LOL:

Is anyone else taking Textiles? I hear Mr Bellamy teaches it and...well, you make interesting things :stunned:

I'm going to take:

-Textiles, joint with Fashion101 with Mr Howard

-GE, Groupie Education

-ARS, Alternative Relgious Studies (including Zetary)

Yeah. At my age I should only take 2, but what can I say? I'm a Museek :D

Having fun, eh? ;)

I am pwoud of myself. :D

Today Matt, my piano teacher screamed at me 'Wanker'. I got so pissed of, so I screamed 'I am not the one pissing on the piano'. he got mad, but when i gave him a banana he got over it. :rolleyes:

Archived