-Showering with mr.Howard and mr.Wolstenholme

-Headbanging with mr.Wolstenholme

-Cooking (Bananananana eating) with mr.Bellamy

-Spider-PE with mr.Howard.

my fave lessons. ;)

oh, and I'm deffinatelly gonna be in Dance and Gardening clubs. :D

hehe, you are a genuis for making this thread :D

and Spider-PE sounds interesting! :LOL:

I'm super sad now cause you guys all live in America and chat on here when im asleep :supersad:

Guys, i've also heard the teachers are thinking about starting up an after-school clubs timetable!

All i know is that on Mondays there's going to be a Dance Club with Mr Bellamy (where we learn the infamous shuffle dance and other dances) and on Thursdays there's going to be Gardening Club run by all the teachers, where we can grow our own mushrooms and then we go on monthly weekend trips to big fields full off mushrooms in the Moors in Devon, UK :D

You must come on here when I'm asleep then! :supersad:

Oh, that reminds me, since I'm going to be making a course catalogue with all the classes we've come up with and a sign-up sheet to go along just for the hell of it, anyone wanna be in charge of after-school activities? ;)

You must come on here when I'm asleep then! :supersad:

Oh, that reminds me, since I'm going to be making a course catalogue with all the classes we've come up with and a sign-up sheet to go along just for the hell of it, anyone wanna be in charge of after-school activities? ;)

yeah :supersad::supersad:

me! me! me! :D

OMG. This thread has gone from pretty cool to amazingly epic whilst I've been away. :awesome:

So.. Ima take..

Skinnies/Converse co-ordination

Piano for Beginners (I really should learn to play)

Conspiracy Theories 101

Aaaand something else, but I dunno what :p Anyone got a full list of the options available? :LOL:

I'm also attending Exogenesis Orchestra after school on Wednesdays, and I have my Glitterillumati Meetings every lunch :D

Right, this is a rough idea for a weekly clubs timetable (likely to change):

(:facepalm: i take this too seriously - but its so fun!)

Monday

Morning (before school) - Breakfast Club with Mr. Wolstenholme (making you're Monday mornings a whole lot better :D)

Lunchtime - Trumpet Appreciation Club with Dan the Trumpet Man

Afterschool - Dance Club with Mr. Bellamy (Cheerleading may also be included - which will be run by both Mr Bellamy and Mr Howard - leapord print leotards are optional)

Tuesday

Morning (before school) - Choir with Mr. Bellamy and Mr. Wolstenholme (Mr. Howard no longer is involved, after realising he was the one singing out of tune)

Lunchtime - Extra Cooking classes with Mr. Bellamy

Afterschool - Dressing Up Fun with Mr. Howard and Mr. Wolstenholme (Remember to bring along your superhero costumes and Slipknot masks!)

Wednesday

Morning (before school) - Orchestra Practice with all teachers

Lunchtime - Naptime and Storytelling with Mr. Wolstenholme

Afterschool - Soccer/Football with Mr. Wolstenholme (try-outs for the 'The Wolsten-home team' begin next week)

Thursday

Morning (before school) - N/A

Lunchtime - Duck Watching with Mr. Howard at the local pond

Afterschool - Gardening Club with Mr. Bellamy

Friday

Morning (before school) - Orchestra and Choir Practice with all teachers

Lunchtime - How to just be fucking amazing on stage while playing an instrument and singing and making everyone worship at your feet and bow down to your awesomeness with all teachers

Afterschool - Poker Club with Mr. Bellamy

Saturday

Morning - Cabasa Appreciation Meetings with Mr. Nicholls

Afternoon - ICT Club with Mr. Kirk (Mr. Bellamy is banned, after crashing the entire School's network)

Sunday

All day - For all those involved in the 'Glitterilluminati', all lunchtime clubs will be on throughout the day (with a special roast dinner cooked (and killed) by Mr. Bellamy in the evening)

OMG. This thread has gone from pretty cool to amazingly epic whilst I've been away. :awesome:

So.. Ima take..

Skinnies/Converse co-ordination

Piano for Beginners (I really should learn to play)

Conspiracy Theories 101

Aaaand something else, but I dunno what :p Anyone got a full list of the options available? :LOL:

I'm also attending Exogenesis Orchestra after school on Wednesdays, and I have my Glitterillumati Meetings every lunch :D

I'm legit making a course catalogue/sign up sheet sometime this week ;)

Right, this is a rough idea for a weekly clubs timetable (likely to change):

(:facepalm: i take this too seriously - but its so fun!)

Monday

Morning (before school) - Breakfast Club with Mr. Wolstenholme (making you're Monday mornings a whole lot better :D)

Lunchtime - N/A

Afterschool - Dance Club with Mr. Bellamy (Cheerleading may also be included - which will be run by both Mr Bellamy and Mr Howard - leapord print leotarps are optional)

Tuesday

Morning (before school) - Choir with Mr. Bellamy and Mr. Wolstenholme (Mr. Howard no longer is involved, after realising he was the one singing out of tune)

Lunchtime - Extra Cooking classes with Mr. Bellamy

Afterschool - Dressing Up Fun with Mr. Howard and Mr. Wolstenholme (Remember to bring along your superhero costumes and Slipknot masks!)

Wednesday

Morning (before school) - Orchestra Practice with all teachers

Lunchtime - N/A

Afterschool - Soccer/Football with Mr. Wolstenholme (try-outs for the 'The Wolsten-home team' begin next week)

Thursday

Morning (before school) - N/A

Lunchtime - Duck Watching with Mr. Howard at the local pond

Afterschool - Gardening Club with Mr. Bellamy

Friday

Morning (before school) - Orchestra and Choir Practice with all teachers

Lunchtime - How to just be fucking amazing on stage while playing an instrument and singing and making everyone worship at your feet and bow down to your awesomeness with all teachers

Afterschool - Poker Club with Mr. Bellamy

That was beautiful.

Um, I think i'll put this in the course catalogue/rulebook thing, if people are thinking about transferring to this school they might wanna know EVERYTHING we have available :D

Doesn't Mr. Nicholls hold Cabasa Appreciation Meetings on Saturday mornings?

One full day in boring non-Muse school, and theres so much win in this thread from the last time I posted :LOL::LOL:.

I think I'll take:

Piano for Beginners with Mr. Bellamy- I really wanna know piano!

Cooking with Mr. Bellamy- I love cooking :D

The Art of Fashion with Mr. Howard

Gardening Club- That sounds fun :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And I think I'll also join the Exogenesis Orchestra because I love playing violin :D

That was beautiful.

Um, I think i'll put this in the course catalogue/rulebook thing, if people are thinking about transferring to this school they might wanna know EVERYTHING we have available :D

Doesn't Mr. Nicholls hold Cabasa Appreciation Meetings on Saturday mornings?

Oh yes! I'll edit :)

Archived