• other (please specify)

finally i know which classes i'm taking :D

-How to Destroy Your Own Website with Mr. Bellamy :chuckle:

-Piano for Beginners

-Muse Merch Collectioning 101

-Conspiracy Theories 101

-Keyboard

:awesome:

We'll have Conspiracy Theories and Keyboard together! Unless it's that order, I have AP How To Play Piano Like A God last period. :(

There's only 4 classes?

I thought there were five. :(

If this were my school, you could have 7. :awesome:

Well, I read earlier that 15-16 yrs get only 4 classes. :LOL:

At my high school, we have 6 classes, not including a kind of study hall/homeroom class.

EDIT: I am going to have to switch to Piano for beginners, since I can't play yet. I just joined How to Play Piano like a God cause it sounded cool. But I got kicked out. :p

Yeah. :LOL: There's loads of helpful banter threads. :happy:

I'm so going there for help with factoring :chuckle:

Speaking of Yes Please....

I told a kid today in AP Headbanging (yay!) to Jump on my pleasure pill. He didn't say yes please, and everyone stared at him like :stunned: .... It was a very awkward moment.

I can picture this, actually.

Also, I met the Janitor on the way to Morgan's Synth class. He's a nice guy but kind of creepy. His nametag said "Thom Yorke". What a wierd way to spell Tom huh?

:LOL: Genius!

What are you interested in? :happy:

I love the whole course thing, I'm so ready to make course templates so everyone can print them off and fill them out.

I want to make an entire handbook, to be honest.

Can I make the course handbook? You can make a sign-up sheet ;)

There's only 4 classes?

I made a post stating my system for number of classes by age :LOL:

Let's see if I can find it...

At my high school, we have 6 classes, not including a kind of study hall/homeroom class.

EDIT: I am going to have to switch to Piano for beginners, since I can't play. I just joined How to Play Piano like a God cause it sounded cool. But I got kicked out. :(

Oh, I'm 14, so I should be good. :awesome:

Aww. :(

I've been playing piano for 8 years...:$

There's only 4 classes?

I think when you're younger you can take more classes when you're younger, the classes are less intense and shorter...

I was told that 11-12 year olds can take 6 classes, 13-14 year olds can take 5 classes, 15-16 year olds can take 4 classes, 17-18 can take two classes, and after that you've graduated :)

Okay so I suppose you should take ^this number of elective classes and the 4 main academics (math, science, english, history).

EDIT: I am going to have to switch to Piano for beginners, since I can't play yet. I just joined How to Play Piano like a God cause it sounded cool. But I got kicked out. :p

:LOL: Yeah I totally got bored and made a system up, you take the number of classes for your age group (when you're younger the classes are shorter, as you get older they're longer and more advanced) and then you take the 4 main academic subjects as well (math, science, english, history) :D

:LOL: Yeah I totally got bored and made a system up, you take the number of classes for your age group (when you're younger the classes are shorter, as you get older they're longer and more advanced) and then you take the 4 main academic subjects as well (math, science, english, history) :D

Awesomeness. That is a long school day! (but worth it!)

Well I get to school at 7 but it starts at 7:20. Then I get out at 2:25 and get home by 3. So not too bad!

really? a school day (that period hasn't begun yet) starts at 8 am, i have lunch at 1:15 pm (this year i have lunch at 2 pm :() then at 2:30 pm i go back to class and i go out at 4 pm :(

Okay, it might take a little bit of time and it's late and I still have an essay to write, so I'll work on it this week, maybe post it on Saturday :D

Saturday? damn it... i hope i could see that, i don't know if i'll have internet during March :eek:

8 - 9 English (Taught by Mr. Bellamy, who makes us read books like 1984, Rule by Secrecy, The Grand Chessboard, etc.)

9 - 10 Keyboards (With Mr. Nicholls)

10 - 11 Cooking (taken in place of lunch, with Mr. Bellamy)

11 - 12 Geometry (Taught by Mr. Howard, who often tries to compare geometry to fashion)

12 - 1 Conspiracy Theories 101 (Taught by Mr. Bellamy)

1 - 2 Government (Taught by Mr. Bellamy)

2 - 3 How to Tell a Shaker from a Cabasa (Taught by Mr. Nicholls)

3 - 4 Biology (Taught by Mr. Bellamy, who talks a lot about Unnatural Selection and Cross-Pollination)

4 - 5 AP How To Play Piano Like a God (Taught by Mr. Bellamy)

The taught-bys are all assumptions.

Archived