• Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

Monday

Morning (before school) - Breakfast Club with Mr. Wolstenholme (making you're Monday mornings a whole lot better :D)

Wednesday

Morning (before school) - Orchestra Practice with all teachers

Afterschool - Soccer/Football with Mr. Wolstenholme (try-outs for the 'The Wolsten-home team' begin next week)

Saturday

Afternoon - ICT Club with Mr. Kirk (Mr. Bellamy is banned, after crashing the entire School's network)

i'm going to all this :D

It was between that and the Starlight Hidden Track. :LOL:

Wait. That should be it! XD

same!!!

strip poker im thinking :ninja:

I'll join!

I think I'll join too :D

Now, what exactly will we have for breakfast? xD

I hear Mr. Wolstenholme serves awesome for breakfast :ninja:

Aww, I want to go to Duck Watching with Mr. Howard at the local pond and How to just be f*cking amazing on stage while playing an instrument and singing and making everyone worship at your feet and bow down to your awesomeness with all teachers but I have the Glitterilluminati Meetings are at the same time. :( Any chance those classes could be rescheduled/repeated at some other time that isn't lunchtime? (Like on Sunday or something? :D:p )

Aww, I want to go to Duck Watching with Mr. Howard at the local pond and How to just be f*cking amazing on stage while playing an instrument and singing and making everyone worship at your feet and bow down to your awesomeness with all teachers but I have the Glitterilluminati Meetings are at the same time. :( Any chance those classes could be rescheduled/repeated at some other time that isn't lunchtime? (Like on Sunday or something? :D:p )

I'm on it! :LOL:

Archived