Aw he didnt sound spiteful or anything, it was more lie they ere apologising to peoplke who dont know the ol d songs.

Thank you for that. People, read this and don't just go to the conclusion that they sounded "sarcastic" after how you read it. If you weren't there, you didn't here the tone in their voices and expressions in their faces. :p

1. Plug in Baby

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. Unnatural Selection

4. Interlude + Hysteria

5. Citizen Erased

6. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

7. Undisclosed Desires

8. Uprising

9. Bliss

10. Resistance

11. House of the Rising Sun Riff + Time is Running Out

12. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore:

13. Starlight

14. Man With a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Open with Plug In baby? :eek: Great setlist :awesome: Can't wait to see the pics and videos! :happy:

He was all we have to play some oldies for that messageboard keep em happy and dom was like our great messageboard and matt was like yeah!

:LOL::D

Thank you for that. People, read this and don't just go to the conclusion that they sounded "sarcastic" after how you read it. If you weren't there, you didn't here the tone in their voices and expressions in their faces. :p

I could just picture them being mischievous like that :chuckle:

I didn't even mean to imply that I thought that's exactly what they meant by it. I was just sayin I couldn't blame them if they were a bit annoyed by the boards or somethin' like that :p

I could just picture them being mischievous like that :chuckle:

I didn't even mean to imply that I thought that's exactly what they meant by it. I was just sayin I couldn't blame them if they were a bit annoyed by the boards or somethin' like that :p

Naaah, I get your point. I just got a bit annoyed at all the over reaction everywhere :LOL: but hey, Musers are all over the place sometimes :p

1. Plug in Baby

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. Unnatural Selection

4. Interlude + Hysteria

5. Citizen Erased

6. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

7. Undisclosed Desires

8. Uprising

9. Bliss

10. Resistance

11. House of the Rising Sun Riff + Time is Running Out

12. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore:

13. Starlight

14. Man With a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

I'm impressed by Muse,best setlist they've had all summer.

Finally home and I can post something understandable!

First off...wow :awesome:

Second of all matts thing about the messageboard wasn't spiteful at all. I think he was acknowledging the fact we were the ones getting the older songs on the set!

Also WTF was Dom wearing? :LOL:

Also rain started again during CE almost right at the part of "wash me away":happy:

Also great to meet Scoby and Krista today! Pity I didn't see the rest!:(

Second of all matts thing about the messageboard wasn't spiteful at all. I think he was acknowledging the fact we were the ones getting the older songs on the set!

Also rain started again during CE almost right at the part of "wash me away":happy:

thanks for this. I knew it wasn't spiteful or sarcastic.. I am glad and scared at how aware they are of the messageboard..

and rain during CE at that point wow!

This gig sounded amazing! I so wish I could've been there!

The CE part with the rain must have been epic! :D

EDIT: That's awesome Muse have pulled out some old songs for the board peoples! :happy:

:LOL: Like I said, muse <3's bordiez :awesome:

that sounds lovely :D

Archived