http://2010.oxegen.ie/wp-content/themes/oxegen/images/lineup/sitemap-2010.jpg

as a guideline, camp FLF will be located at R9 (bottom right of the image)

Awesome camp will be awesome.

ALIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

Do you mind sending me a quick text on Friday to let me know how much of a mud field the stage area is?

Thank you!

I will do that! I have a new number that hardly anyone has lol I fail. I'll be in touch! :D

See you tomorrow guise!

:happy:

Right, I made a semi-proper list. What am i missing?

Clothes

Hiking Boots

Shoes (to be left in the car for driving to/from)

Baby Wipes

Toilet Roll

Assortment of toiletries

Water

Fruit

Drink

Chocolate

Plasters

Tent

Sleeping Bag

Inflatable Matress

Towels

that should ensure some level of survival, right?

Might be a) too late and b) the bleedin' obvious but some means of inflating said inflatable mattress would most likely be good. Empty bottle for peeing in in the small hours? (I have the excuse when camping with the kids that I can feasibly take a potty :chuckle:)

Have an ossum time folks!

I will be wistful on Friday night thinking of folk in airports...

Just finished packing so my list :p

Ticket

ID

Money

Phone

Tent

Sleeping bag

Ground Mat/Airbed + a pump! (Or my choice of both :awesome:)

Light source(Torch, lantern?)

Wellies

Food

Drink

Water

Poncho or something for rain

Hoodie

Socks n underwear

Bog roll

Baby wipes

Chewing gum

Black bags for dirty clothes and tent repairs (And any other use you can find for them :p)

Tape?

Toiletries(Deodorant/toothpaste\brush/mouthwash ect)

Pain Killers/Allergy pills(For hay fever and the likes, which I was lucky enough to develop this year.)

Clothes

Socks, lots of socks

and there we go, gonna try and catch the bus from dublin between 12 and 1, hopefully no problems.

See you tomorrow guys! :D

Edit: Oh and Alix, I still don't know if I can just text/call the number you gave me without some prefix since it's a NI one. But lets just hope you're a bit more informed than I am :LOL: Will try tomorrow.

Awesome camp will be awesome.

I will do that! I have a new number that hardly anyone has lol I fail. I'll be in touch! :D

:happy:

In other words, if i'd texted you earlier, you wouldn't have got it:LOL: good to know, that!:p

I'm definitely out for this now. c'est la vie! Next stop, Kinross! with my tent, a rucksack of booze, a satchel of clothes and poly bag of food!:LOL:

Forecast for Saturday is no longer 'heavy rain showers'! :awesome::dance:

Now it just says 'heavy rain' instead so looks as though it'll be peeing down all day!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Forecast for Saturday is no longer 'heavy rain showers'! :awesome::dance:

Now it just says 'heavy rain' instead so looks as though it'll be peeing down all day!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:awesome:

Def. getting the wellies out of the cupboard then and thank God I have a rain poncho that I bought for Glasto but didn't end up using!

What kind of mentalist would WILLINGLY opt to see BEP instead of Muse??? :facepalm:

People who no longer like Muse or who know Muse will give them a less than satisfying set. Better to go and see another act you like rather than stay for one you're fairly sure will disappoint ;)

I've not reached that stage yet though so I'll be heading for the main stage and staying there all day though:)

:awesome:

Def. getting the wellies out of the cupboard then and thank God I have a rain poncho that I bought for Glasto but didn't end up using!

Bloody good plan that! Oh shit. My hair. It is going to be like straw and about twenty feet wide :stunned::stunned::stunned: So I hope it DOES pee down all day coz at least it'll make it flat!

Bloody good plan that! Oh shit. My hair. It is going to be like straw and about twenty feet wide :stunned::stunned::stunned: So I hope it DOES pee down all day coz at least it'll make it flat!

Every cloud, and all that! :LOL:

People who no longer like Muse or who know Muse will give them a less than satisfying set. Better to go and see another act you like rather than stay for one you're fairly sure will disappoint ;)

I've not reached that stage yet though so I'll be heading for the main stage and staying there all day though:)

Whoever's reached that point really should consider closing the garage door and leave the car running :yesey:

What kind of mentalist would WILLINGLY opt to see BEP instead of Muse??? :facepalm:

People who wants to see BEP.

Atm I am more excited to see Kasabian than Muse tbh, so far Kasabian has never disappointed me with their performance.

I'm gonna be so bored at Gatwick all on my own tomorrow night (Susie's coming in the early hours by taxi, I can't afford the £35 fare or the parking if I drive up):(

Still, Mark's giving me a lift to the airport fairly late tomorrow night so won't get to Gatwick until about 10.30-11ish so hopefully I'll be tired enough to sleep a little while!

Must remember to take the book I'm currently reading (which I'll dump there once I've finished it) and my mp3 player:happy:

Archived