It was at the very beginning when the first act was on. :) Blue wig. :awesome:

!!!!!!1 :awesome: we rules. Laure had her red wig for a bit but got too hard for that... I think the blue wig is a part of me now lol having survived 3 Muse gigs. But it went all disgusting, will get a new one for Wembo :yesey:

I heard it aswell. It sounded like something I heard in a coca cola advert!

That was Matt's spice girl moment when he went "zige ziga!!" :LOL:

LOL!

:LOL:!

<3

Btw, fair play to you for being able to film the whole thing, I only filmed the piano part at the end and my arm was killing me :LOL:

My arms were killing me halfway through the song but it was worth it!

It was such a great gig... That intro will go down in Muse history: between the costumes and the surprise of opening with PiB...

My arms were killing me halfway through the song but it was worth it!

It was such a great gig... That intro will go down in Muse history: between the costumes and the surprise of opening with PiB...

I think the rain + the wind helped numb any pain as well :LOL: Never been so damn cold before!

:yesey: It's definitely one of my favourites. Not just cause of the setlist being changed about or the costumes, but just the energy and everything as well.. and I had so much fun dancing around with you and Liron!

I think the rain + the wind helped numb any pain as well :LOL: Never been so damn cold before!

:yesey: It's definitely one of my favourites. Not just cause of the setlist being changed about or the costumes, but just the energy and everything as well.. and I had so much fun dancing around with you and Liron!

I am so glad we moved to the back and had some space to dance and properly enjoyed the gig.

The rain did numb the pain but now I think I am coming down with something!

we must runnnnn

Our running was epic! :LOL:

That was Matt's spice girl moment when he went "zige ziga!!" :LOL:
So,was it that Matt said after TIRO riffs? :LOL: I couldn't quite catch it,though,he said very quickly.

!!!!!!1 :awesome: we rules. Laure had her red wig for a bit but got too hard for that... I think the blue wig is a part of me now lol having survived 3 Muse gigs. But it went all disgusting, will get a new one for Wembo :yesey:

:happy:

I saw Laure without the wig on the screen. awh,now you need a new one?

Too bad I didn't meet you. :'(

:happy:

I saw Laure without the wig on the screen. awh,now you need a new one?

Too bad I didn't meet you. :'(

I still has old one but it's all messy.. like, proper dreadlocks! lol and a bit muddy too after having people shoes in my head yday as they were pulled out.

I wanna get another one just the same, not sure I'll find one but will try ;)

It is too bad.. mind you, after Kasabian I was so high and then after Muse I was literally like.. I dunno, drained and high all together?! I was literally blind, couldn't see a thing, lost most of my voice. So was a bit hard. I'm sure we'll meet at less painful times ;) Wembo?! Or if you're around London and wanna meet before I'm here til end of Sep :awesome:

:yesey:

dude, you're the best dancing partners I ever had. Can't wait for a replay at Wembley :awesome:

+eleventy billion!

Bring it onnn :happy:

I am so glad we moved to the back and had some space to dance and properly enjoyed the gig.

The rain did numb the pain but now I think I am coming down with something!

Yeah and we still had a really good view of the stage as well!

Soup, tea, and bed. . .cures everything :yesey:

I still has old one but it's all messy.. like, proper dreadlocks! lol and a bit muddy too after having people shoes in my head yday as they were pulled out.

I wanna get another one just the same, not sure I'll find one but will try ;)

It is too bad.. mind you, after Kasabian I was so high and then after Muse I was literally like.. I dunno, drained and high all together?! I was literally blind, couldn't see a thing, lost most of my voice. So was a bit hard. I'm sure we'll meet at less painful times ;) Wembo?! Or if you're around London and wanna meet before I'm here til end of Sep :awesome:

The same here,two security guards in front of me pulled loads of people from the pit,my clothes were totally in mud and almost got squeezed. And today I'm in pain. :LOL:

I was rocking out to Muse but those 2 guys between me.. They were so calm,they moved only then when Muse started to play Starlight and they were clapping. :facepalm: How the hell they've managed to stay calm during Knights? :stunned: and.. did Matt say ''come on,oxegen?'' or it was just me? :erm:

Yeah,I'll be at Wembo,11th. :happy:.

I've seen muse in the point, marlay park and the 02, but I have to say I think that was the best performance I have ever seen by them. Plug in Baby to open was incredible, and Citizen Erased and Bliss, wow!

Yeah and we still had a really good view of the stage as well!

Soup, tea, and bed. . .cures everything :yesey:

I've done the tea and bed thing, and also had a kip on the sofa (bang went the plan of watching the British GP!) but I still feel weird :( I had one of those nutrient drinks earlier, and I think that seems to have staved off the swollen glands and ear ache I had at 4am today :D

I think the worst thing right now is the pain from my split skin on my hands, brought on by the wet / cold / clapping combined with my ezcema. :supersad: I can't bend either hand without it hurting...the things I do for Muse! :LOL:

I've done the tea and bed thing, and also had a kip on the sofa (bang went the plan of watching the British GP!) but I still feel weird :( I had one of those nutrient drinks earlier, and I think that seems to have staved off the swollen glands and ear ache I had at 4am today :D

I think the worst thing right now is the pain from my split skin on my hands, brought on by the wet / cold / clapping combined with my ezcema. :supersad: I can't bend either hand without it hurting...the things I do for Muse! :LOL:

I've just had a pint of orange juice, seems to have done the trick so far :LOL: Sleep seems the best cure though. MM, sleep <3

Your poor hands, they looked so sore :(

I've just had a pint of orange juice, seems to have done the trick so far :LOL: Sleep seems the best cure though. MM, sleep <3

Your poor hands, they looked so sore :(

I don't imagine we'll stay up too late tonight! Though I really needed the few hours I've had this afternoon, I was feeling sick I felt so tired :supersad: We had no time to sleep on the plane as our flight home was only 25 minutes from take off to landing! :LOL: Takes me longer to get to work in the morning. :D

Yeah, they are really sore, but I'll put some steroid cream on tonight before bed and hope it starts to work its magic overnight so I can bend my hands tomorrow without pain. :yesey:

I don't imagine we'll stay up too late tonight! Though I really needed the few hours I've had this afternoon, I was feeling sick I felt so tired :supersad: We had no time to sleep on the plane as our flight home was only 25 minutes from take off to landing! :LOL: Takes me longer to get to work in the morning. :D

Yeah, they are really sore, but I'll put some steroid cream on tonight before bed and hope it starts to work its magic overnight so I can bend my hands tomorrow without pain. :yesey:

does your skin improve in the sun? could be a good excuse for a spot of sunbathing and a nice kip this afternoon ;)

i'm not making light of your condition - too much experience of chronic eczema but I know light therapy works (eventually)

does your skin improve in the sun? could be a good excuse for a spot of sunbathing and a nice kip this afternoon ;)

i'm not making light of your condition - too much experience of chronic eczema but I know light therapy works (eventually)

Only if I keep it well-moisturised at the same time. Sadly I have no garden, and I can't be bothered to get dressed and go to Brian's to sit outside (dressing gown Sunday FTW!). And the sun's gone in up here, our weather hasn't been as good as it is down south :(

Archived