Laure and I actually managed to stay front row center til after Kasabian.. but then went 'Muse will do a shit setlist and we'll be disappointed and think 'why the hell did we put our health at risk and stayed front row?'' seriously.. at some point I was certain they were going to start pulling out bodies from there, it was the most insane pit I've ever even imagined of being at LOL

So we went to the back for Muse and had the best time, setlist re-order was fantastic, not that excited about CE and Bliss but just cos I've seen them plenty of times before. KOC was the best I've ever seen easily. Dom's costume alone was worth everything we went through that day :LOL:

All in all, fantastic gig. Festival-wise this was only my second Muse and easily the better of them... Out of the 20+ times I've seen them this also ranks pretty high up despite the short setlist and the lack of really rare tracks ;) but I think it was a lot thanks to the atmosphere as well, being surrounded by such awesome boardies and at the end of the day... the insane pit + amazing Irish people make a fkn great crowd.

I seriously hope they show KOC, was in awe at the sheer perfection - and there was me thinking I was getting bored of it.

Oh and they played a long voodoo child jam, not the regular split second riff but a band cover. Was fucking incredible. And they did burning bridges! Wanted that at marlay park as it was irish jiggy.

Yep Burning Bridges right before Starlight right?

Was a bit surprised at the lack of New Born..

1. Plug in Baby

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. Unnatural Selection

4. Interlude + Hysteria

5. Citizen Erased

6. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

7. Undisclosed Desires

8. Uprising

9. Bliss

10. Resistance

11. House of the Rising Sun Riff + Time is Running Out

12. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore:

13. Starlight

14. Man With a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

nice :) I wouldn't mind if they play it at Coke Live as well :)

glad to hear you all had a great time at this gig :)

Pip, really glad you still had a chance to watch teh rest of the show and that you are OK :)

Also rain started again during CE almost right at the part of "wash me away":happy:

Also great to meet Scoby and Krista today! Pity I didn't see the rest!:(

That was beautiful!Noticed that too. :) It was grate to meet you,Gary and Annette as well!

Hope you enjoyed the show!Anette said that she made the barrier at the right side of the stage afterwards!

tumblr_l5dh74cp661qztyh1o1_500.jpg

4780917451_957fe78bb4.jpg

Brilliant.I lole'd so hard at Dom's outfit.

Firstly, sorry to anyone who's texts or calls I appeared to ignore, my phone got wet and although still working, the screen itself died for a few hours rendering it unusable. After a very bad start for me (nearly passed out during Florence after literally not being able to draw breath in the worst crushing I've experienced at a gig and had to be pulled out and sat in the medical tent for fifteen minutes)
Awwww. :kiss: too bad that we didn't meet!:(

yeah,afters Florence's set there were 2 security guards,they pulled people from the pit,over my head and back,wasn't any room to move or breathe.That was awful,I thought it might never end.The girl next to me at the barrier was shivering,she was so scared and security kept saying,''calm down,folks''!

There was a pause for about 10-15 seconds after USE, where there was a glint in bellamy's eye. It looked as though he was either laughing about the possibility of playing feeling good to all the soggy people (He could have played Soaked, lol), or contemplating a surprise for a moment.

Noticed that too! :LOL:

Laure and I actually managed to stay front row center til after Kasabian..
Saw you both at the screen. :happy: when you were at the first row.

I just remembered... before Stockholm, did anyone else catch that random whine/voice/whatever that was that Matt did? The stage was dark, nothing on screen and suddenly we heard this weird voice and I remember Ali, Laure and I looked at each other and all went 'WTF?!!?' at the same time.

Or maybe fury assassin and showbiz? I can handle USoE for the lolz

I seriously will be pissed off if they play Fury again at some random gig and then not for ages.. I hate it when they do it lol play like one song you REALLY want to hear at some random gig in some random country but then it disappears again until another really random gig like that (note also RBS, Dead Star...)

I just remembered... before Stockholm, did anyone else catch that random whine/voice/whatever that was that Matt did? The stage was dark, nothing on screen and suddenly we heard this weird voice and I remember Ali, Laure and I looked at each other and all went 'WTF?!!?' at the same time.

I heard it aswell. It sounded like something I heard in a coca cola advert!

:LOL:

4781552338_f9201ce553_z.jpg

4781555270_c970327b5c_z.jpg

4781559552_db55f8a6d7_z.jpg

4780921283_20dae2c8b2_z.jpg

4781561402_1bc3b1d098_z.jpg

I didn't notice the pipe in Dom's left hand! :LOL:

:LOL: awesome

Dom's hitting the pipe now? :chuckle:

1. Plug in Baby

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. Unnatural Selection

4. Interlude + Hysteria

5. Citizen Erased

6. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

7. Undisclosed Desires

8. Uprising

9. Bliss

10. Resistance

11. House of the Rising Sun Riff + Time is Running Out

12. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore:

13. Starlight

14. Man With a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Nice!!!!! Can't wait to see vids!

From what everyone has said in this thread it seems Muse were so much better at Oxegen than Glastonbury. It looks like Oxegen got all of Glasto's rain and mud this year too. :LOL:

Oxegen performance pwns Glasto and flows it out of the water.

That was Matt's spice girl moment when he went "zige ziga!!" :LOL:

Archived