well..

tumblr_l5dh74cp661qztyh1o1_500.jpg

4780917451_957fe78bb4.jpg

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

I still can't believe that Dom actually came on stange like that. And those are actually real tights.

Matt looks like he's wearing a chocolate Santa wrapper and above it a transparent spacesuit. Fishbowl helmet FTW. Hey, they should have played Sing for Absolution.

Wonder where that came from. The outfits are as unbelievable as the setlist. Am I high? Are we all high and hallucinating the same weird stuff?

I still can't believe that Dom actually came on stange like that. And those are actually real tights.

Matt looks like he's wearing a chocolate Santa wrapper and above it a transparent spacesuit. Fishbowl helmet FTW. Hey, they should have played Sing for Absolution.

Wonder where that came from. The outfits are as unbelievable as the setlist. Am I high? Are we all high and hallucinating the same weird stuff?

Maybe we're having a mass episode of sleep paralysis.:eek:

:chuckle: I was going to say that it looks like the foil they put on pointsettia pots

Just waiting for my flight home right now. Not sure what's been said so I'll just reel off what I saw/thought. Laure got a setlist and it was titled "Miserable Oxegen" maybe the awesome setlist was their way for making up for the rain. They were on top form, Matt seemed on something and quite giddy which made for a far superior gig than normal, little twangs on riffs we hadn't heard before and by god the outro to SS was out of this world. Then the outfits, Dom just stood with the pipe looking like a right knob was hilarious. Without a doubt one of the better gigs I've been to in recent years, here's hoping it stays.

Oh and for clarification, the "that bloody messageboard comment" was in reply to him saying that they were going to play an old song, seemed a bit tongue in cheek and a laugh. Wasn't malicious, just thought I'd say because we saw some people being all srs bsns about it.

But yes, ossum gig w00t w00t!

Just waiting for my flight home right now. Not sure what's been said so I'll just reel off what I saw/thought. Laure got a setlist and it was titled "Miserable Oxegen" maybe the awesome setlist was their way for making up for the rain. They were on top form, Matt seemed on something and quite giddy which made for a far superior gig than normal, little twangs on riffs we hadn't heard before and by god the outro to SS was out of this world. Then the outfits, Dom just stood with the pipe looking like a right knob was hilarious. Without a doubt one of the better gigs I've been to in recent years, here's hoping it stays.

:chuckle: Miserable Oxegen...

Archived