Eurasian Tour (possibly in 2011?)

uchu

are there any dates rumoured for athens?

sonisphere has been mentioned before but the line-up has already been announced and doesnt include muse.

It's all just rumours of course, but I have read that they might come within the first week of June. We'll see.

aww, man :( im able to go if we're talking any date from the 10th june on, but before that would be impossible for me :(

There are strong rumours about muse in Athens, no specific dates, someone has mentioned they may come somewhere between june 1st-5th and someone else july 4th...

Also Matt said he wanted to play in Athens in summer 2 days ago during an interview.

We just have to wait i guess...

What I don't understand is how tomorrow ticketsale for (in any case) the St. Petersburg gig will start, but there's no official announcement here on .mu at all, yet.

I've had a Russian lady confirm the site as a trustworthy ticketsite, and they themselves say that the tickets are only available there until the 20th. But why no announcement? It scares me a little but I'm going to take the risk anyway.

We still hope for their coming to Belarus, but uhhh it seems not this year :/:/

But in the "drunk Matt" NME interview they said Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Though it was more like "mmmm.... Belarus?...yeahh, Belarus", like they were trying to remember the name of our middle of nowhere.

Yet there's definitely hope for us as well.

Oh i'm glad for this tour dates but, it is possible to translate the Open.ua website in English ? i don't understand Russian and I don't understand the site !:LOL: cause I'd buy a ticket at the sale...

Basically it says that you can order the tickets by filling out a form at bilet.open.ua/muse, but again, you have to do it in Russian. They will start dispatching the tickets on Monday and the official sale starts on Friday. Golden circle (fan zone 1) is 1100 ukranian grivens, ga (fan zone 2) is 800, and seating is 500-800. If you follow the bilet.open.. link, it shows the stadium map and a table with all the seating sectors with the according price

:)

What about Israel?

In Kiev will be only 7000 people, in Israel it'll only start in this number, it'll be much more than 10,000!

MUSE, come to Israel!

You do have a glimmers hope although they were going to come in 2007 but cancelled due to security i think

Wow, they're coming to Moscow...It's quite close to Tallinn so I have high hopes :LOL: But we usually have one big band every summer because we're not the richest country in the world :LOL: And they already announced 30 Seconds To Mars in June...So I don't know...Muse was supposed to come in 2007 but it was cancelled...

Archived